Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typo in your logo, NK

Hey Ninja Kiwi,

I've noticed the typo in your logo hasn't been fixed for years. Thought I'd point it out.

More awesomer should be awesome - awesomer isn't a word.

It's not something to feel bad about, at some point everyone has accidently pressed e and r at the same time since they are right next to each other on the keyboard. You're welcome.

It's intentional, silly! Everyone knows that by now!
    There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

They also spelled balloon wrong
      This is my signature

Comment

Originally posted by onlinegamer321 View Post
        They also spelled balloon wrong
        This is also intentional as it make the name unique and stand out against others

Comment

Possibly for trademark reasons too.

I'm pretty sure the word "balloon" has been claimed by someone else by the time NK came into the field.

On the note of "more awesomer", wouldn't you agree that NK is awesome enough that "more awesome" is an inadequate description?
          Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterHoHK View Post
            On the note of "more awesomer", wouldn't you agree that NK is awesome enough that "more awesome" is an inadequate description?
            Someday they might even surpass that [Super NK 2] and reach Super NK 3. [Or NK God Forme]

At that point we'd have to call them: Ninja Kiwi Most AwesomEST
            There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

Working...
            X