Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The above avatar is fighting you, how screwed are you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're kidding, right? Not even a challenge!
    There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

I won by [DEFAULT] Avatar

Comment

Error: Nothing to fight. Instant Win.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

Oh no, dragon is attacking

Comment

*poke* i must have won, he has no eye anymore
            CLICK THE EGGS!:
            https://dragcave.net/image/DMwzS.htt...agcave.net/gif

I don't understand

Comment

Not really going to be a problem for her, especially with all of her luck.

Comment

I probably lose.
                Originally posted by Droplet
                Where are my wings and feathers?

Haemolacria is crying blood. I also have an OC called Haemolacria.
                鳳月
                If only if I can animate.
                My deviantart page
                Wattpad page
                Current avatar:Kagamine Len (I used him too many times)

Comment

Magic blasts. Done.
                  Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
                  BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
                  YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

Once again: No challenge detected. Also, Lexi doesn't fight for no reason.

Comment

Don't really know bc that pony is apparently an OC, but I'm guessing the super saiyan monkey can power up enough to beat it. However many episodes that takes.
                      Hello, it's me, Mk 214 EX, back again! Current Avatar: Super Saiyan Monkey?

My NK profile, probably collecting cobwebs that I'm not even going to bother cleaning up.

Do you want to be added to the NK Skype or Discord group? PM me!

More stuff will be added with time. Patience is a virtue.

Comment

Iacior in ignem.
                        Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
                        BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
                        YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

KAIOKEN!!!!!! KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!!!!!!

(caps filler)

My NK profile, probably collecting cobwebs that I'm not even going to bother cleaning up.

Comment

Pretty screwed

Comment

It's just tinks, I should be fine.

(Super Saiyan monkey hasn't played Tinkopalypse)

Comment

To be honest, without powering up, I'd say Lexi is of equal if not superior skill, which would be excellent defensive and technical attacking [going for weaknesses].

Comment

Working...
                                X