No announcement yet.

Mystery of the Mob

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Then would you mind dealing information?" I ask as I flash the highest valued coin, and slip it back in my pocket
    Genkai wo koeru!

Comment

• "Sorry about what happened to you. When you last saw him or you aren't allowed to give away more information? I don't wanna ruin your life or anything like that"
      Originally posted by Bay
      I seen too much in my current 3000 years!

Raw cocoa is bitter.
      Did someone mention cookies?
      My deviantart page
      Current avatar:Kagamine Len(Module/Costume:Hougetsu)

Comment

• Since it's evening, head off to sleep.
        Originally posted by Cave Johnson
        "All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Comment

• Bowser1810 "Ooh, that's a pretty one. Can't exactly resist those; what kinda info you wa-"

You hear static coming from his ear, and after a bit of yelling back and forth the bartender proclaims he "doesn't care, he does what he wants" before turning to you.

"Sorry, uh, yeah, any specifics you want?"

island ko "A bit of both, really. And... I dunno, he might come back if he hears me talking about this to you."

RaPiDJazZ You do so.
          I've been gone for like six months and suddenly I don't think I should reveal all of what about me changed right away.
          Anyway go check out TBKA it's pretty cool.
          Also Tinkopalypse.
          Knights of Noir is good too.

Comment

• "If that's the case then hide me if he comes"
            Originally posted by Bay

Raw cocoa is bitter.
            My deviantart page

Comment

• "I've heard rumors of mutants"
              Genkai wo koeru!

Comment

• island ko "...Gah, I'm sick and tired of having to deal with "

Bowser1810 "Ah, yes. Mutants. There's a whole business revolving around those guys. Odd jobs, organ farms, and who knows what else. Maybe you can find something at the abandoned hospital right about hhhHHHHHGGGG-"

The bartender clenches his fist extremely tightly.

"ThOH MY convGOD SHUT UP."

The bartender seethes, but not at you, and clutches his head for a bit before looking at you.

"...I'm not talking anymore. The coin's worth more than what I gave, but you're just going to have to come back when I'm in the mood."
                I've been gone for like six months and suddenly I don't think I should reveal all of what about me changed right away.
                Also Tinkopalypse.

Comment

• I nod, then sprint out towards the hospital (im spooked T_T) and take note that he was talking to someone then as soon as he revealed information he was punished. I activate my invisibility on low power to just distort my image as I run along
                  Genkai wo koeru!

Comment

• ~Next Morning~

...Alexander wakes up. Though he can't quite recall the dreams he had, this night felt long and... restless.

The weather is terrible today. It's been storming all night, and it doesn't intend to stop. And even with the sun rising, it is still as dark as the night...

Suddenly, with the strike of a lightning, a strange figure is projected onto the wall opposite of the window. Arms stretching into wings, wolf-like ears, and... Hang on, why are there 2 bright glowing dots on the wall, suddenly?

...Suddenly, nothing. The thunderstorm outside seems to have come to an end. "Was this a dream, too" - Alexander wonders.

After having breakfast and doing his morning routine, he checks the newest headlines...

Comment

• Wake up, looking around frantically, before hopping out of bed.
                      "All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Comment

• Bowser1810 As you run along, you notice screaming by someone who seems to have lost his voice. There's a distinct lack of people outside the ward you hear the screaming from, though...

olegoleg123 Besides reports of a warehouse fire... nothing. Nobody realized there was a fight going on. Where do you go next?

...Wait, what's this? Besides the warehouse, a plant nursery caught fire? When? How?!

RaPiDJazZ It's the morning now. Do you want to go to work?
                        Also Tinkopalypse.

Comment

• Read further into this to try and determine the possible causes.

Comment

• I turn down the power of my cloak even further to give more power to my cybernetics as I run to the source of the sound
                            Genkai wo koeru!

Comment

• Check for ambushes anything that looks out of place or suspicious before heading to work.
                              Last edited by RaPiDJazZ; 21-06-17, 10:51 AM. Reason: Forgot text editing style

Comment

• "I think I should stop talking"
                                Originally posted by Bay

Raw cocoa is bitter.
                                My deviantart page

Comment

Working...
                                X