Will you press the button?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DO it!

Can instantly make the best meals, but it's never healthy and has a long recharge time. (2 days per use)
    bored..

Comment

• I guess an every 2+ day easy meal wouldn't hurt. Press.

Pressing the button gives you immortality. (ALWAYS refuse these ones.)
      My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
      (NEW) My Custom BTD5 Challenges
      Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

• What can go wrong? *press*

Be the best player in (any sport), but can never or rarely seal the deal.
        bored..

Comment

• Press. At least I can feel it myself.

Gain unlimited NK coins, but NK will never update ever again.

Awesomefaceninja7 - Ninjakiwi member since March 2013

Comment

• Having an unlimited supply of anything will almost certainly devalue the currency to a point of uselessness, so no.

You can erase one day from a certain year (no one will remember it), but to do so another day at random will also be erased, except you will remember it and not anyone else.
            S
            Originally posted by The Sentinel
            True power is granted to those with the strength to betray their ideals for the sake of advancing them.
            Current avatar: She's interesting.
            Fly on,
            S

Comment

• Press

312 (to recite, all bad games are removed from existence and more perfect games come out. Consoles cost 1.5x times their current cost)
              Daily challenges, profile
              Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

• i'll take it. *press*

You have extremely protective armor that can survived even the most powerful nukes. But, You get tired very easy and be extremely slow.
                bored..

Comment

• I guess I can have it saved for sometime in the future when I or any others in my future family need to be protected in some way, so I'll press it.

Again, 332. (You will never be able to die in any way, shape or form, EVER.)

Comment

• Press. Because you stated that nothing would be wrong.

You will end poverty once and for all, and economics problems like the Great Depression and the bubble collapse in the late 2000's will never happen ever again, but you have to kill half the population (randomly decided; you thus have a 50% chance of dying).

Comment

• Ending poverty sounds like it would be a weird situation, because everyone would have to have the same amount or else the world would adapt to "who has the least amount of money" as being in poverty, and weigh economic success on who doesn't have the minimal "poverty amount." And economic systems like this usually fail. So I think I won't press.

One last time, 332. (All your family dies? You live past them. A nuclear apocalypse occurs, and you're hit by a bomb straight in the face? You get to suffer the pain of the blast and the radiation. The sun swells into a red giant? You get a front row seat. And when the universe eventually collapses at the molecular level and there's nothing but individual particles floating through space? You'll still be there, in all your immortal glory.

Do you now understand why you always have to refuse immortality?)

Comment

• If nothing I can do will end my own life even if I'm trying, no.

You know everything there is to know but will never find the most infinitesimal modicum of happiness ever again.
                        S
                        True power is granted to those with the strength to betray their ideals for the sake of advancing them.
                        Fly on,
                        S

Comment

• Press. There are other ways to enjoy life.

Every person who committed a crime is justly sentenced, but every prisoner in prison is released.

Comment

• They'll just get justly sentenced again, press

An asteroid hits the Earth, wiping out most life, but in millions of years a much more advanced and unified sentient race evolves, and they get along perfectly with the environment and everything.
                            UR TED CRUZIN 4 A TED BRUZIN

-SOUP

You have done nothing or say anything,
                            and they sudden send you offend language.

-Sam Mick

Comment

• Press, so long as the Earth is still inhabitable after the asteroid.

You get to teleport to one planet in the solar system and walk across its surface for an hour, during which you will be protected from any negative effects that the planet might have on you. However, after the hour is up, you get teleported back to Earth and can never go to space or another planet ever again.
                              S
                              Fly on,
                              S

Comment

• No.
                                BTD6 comes out today in it's state, but BTD5 Is removed From ALL websites

Comment

Working...
                                X