Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Avatar Critique Game!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Love to hear about the genetics of that situation.
    S
    Originally posted by The Sentinel
    True power is granted to those with the strength to betray their ideals for the sake of advancing them.
    Current avatar: She's interesting.
    Fly on,
    S

    Comment


    • I want to know if you get a new game.

      Lexi's species is a relatively 'dark'-related one, even though they aren't a bad group, mostly misunderstood. Mostly nocturnal, but can chill in the middle of the day if she wants, she doesn't need much sleep at all.
      There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

      How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

      Comment


      • So you abandoned the name entirely?
        Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

        The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
        BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
        YouTube channel | My Ratings System

        Comment


        • Not at all, now I'd appreciate if you stop talking about my name choice.

          OT: What's with anime females always making that pose with their hand/arm?
          There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

          How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

          Comment


          • Ninja Kiwi's pet brony with the credibility of a Club Penguin Island staff member.
            Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

            The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
            BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
            YouTube channel | My Ratings System

            Comment


            • Such transcriptions are always a riddle to me (pun intended)
              I'm just a Quick Procrastinator who should be working on their homework.

              Originally posted by nanahira
              Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

              ~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Original Otaku View Post
                Such transcriptions are always a riddle to me (pun intended)
                "Riddell" is a surname. Many surnames have been transformed into given names historically.

                OT: 404 - Worship not found.
                Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

                The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
                BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
                YouTube channel | My Ratings System

                Comment


                • What makes her necklace?
                  Originally posted by Droplet
                  Where are my wings and feathers?

                  Haemolacria is crying blood. I also have an OC called Haemolacria.
                  鳳月
                  If only if I can animate.
                  My deviantart page
                  Wattpad page
                  Current avatar:Kagamine Len (I used him too many times)

                  Comment


                  • This is pretty aesthetic.
                    I'm just a Quick Procrastinator who should be working on their homework.

                    Originally posted by nanahira
                    Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

                    ~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Scootaloo View Post
                      I want to know if you get a new game. ]
                      I have; I've just used avatars from the new ones already.

                      OT: Actual angel, or just looks like one?
                      S
                      Originally posted by The Sentinel
                      True power is granted to those with the strength to betray their ideals for the sake of advancing them.
                      Current avatar: She's interesting.
                      Fly on,
                      S

                      Comment


                      • Actual angel.

                        OT: Is it bad that I miss playing both Brawl and Sm4sh just from looking at this.
                        I'm just a Quick Procrastinator who should be working on their homework.

                        Originally posted by nanahira
                        Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

                        ~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

                        Comment


                        • Angels have phones now?
                          Originally posted by Droplet
                          Where are my wings and feathers?

                          Haemolacria is crying blood. I also have an OC called Haemolacria.
                          鳳月
                          If only if I can animate.
                          My deviantart page
                          Wattpad page
                          Current avatar:Kagamine Len (I used him too many times)

                          Comment


                          • I never noticed that Len has purple eyes.
                            I'm just a Quick Procrastinator who should be working on their homework.

                            Originally posted by nanahira
                            Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

                            ~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

                            Comment


                            • Those eyes look almost unnatural in their blueness.
                              S
                              Originally posted by The Sentinel
                              True power is granted to those with the strength to betray their ideals for the sake of advancing them.
                              Current avatar: She's interesting.
                              Fly on,
                              S

                              Comment


                              • DO muscles count as appeal? Trying to be child friendly here.
                                Originally posted by Droplet
                                Where are my wings and feathers?

                                Haemolacria is crying blood. I also have an OC called Haemolacria.
                                鳳月
                                If only if I can animate.
                                My deviantart page
                                Wattpad page
                                Current avatar:Kagamine Len (I used him too many times)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X