Game Over, Man!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Over, Man!

In this forum game, you go about adventuring. Except you were probably not that careful, and then you got rekt somehow. That's up for the next poster to tell you how that happened.

So basically, you perform an action by posting. The next poster posts a way that you get rekt doing what you did. Then that poster posts an action, and the next poster posts how that poster got rekt and posts another action, etc.

Example:

Poster 1: I enter a castle.
    Poster 2: You got crushed by a door trap! GAME OVER!
    I board a spacecraft.
    Poster 3: It malfunctioned and crashed! GAME OVER!
    I launch an airstrike.

I'll start:

I make a new forum game.
    Hello, it's me, Mk 214 EX, back again! Current Avatar: Super Saiyan Monkey?

My NK profile, probably collecting cobwebs that I'm not even going to bother cleaning up.

Do you want to be added to the NK Skype or Discord group? PM me!

More stuff will be added with time. Patience is a virtue.

You are bombarded with spam and hate, so much, so fast, you have a heart attack and die.

I walk off into the woods
    Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http://ninjakiwi.com/profile/Deathsax I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

Comment

You get jumped by a bear! Game over!

I do a 360 quikscope.
      Hello, it's me, Mk 214 EX, back again! Current Avatar: Super Saiyan Monkey?

My NK profile, probably collecting cobwebs that I'm not even going to bother cleaning up.

Do you want to be added to the NK Skype or Discord group? PM me!

More stuff will be added with time. Patience is a virtue.

Comment

Someone backstabs you while you aren't looking! Game over!

I take off in a jetpack.

Comment

You run out of fuel and fall to the ground and die. Game over!

I stay in my bed so nothing bad wouldn't happen.
          “Give a man a mask and he will show his true face”
          - Oscar Wilde

Comment

A ceiling fan crushes you in your sleep. Game over!

I sit in a chair.

Comment

The chair cracks and you fall. Game Over!

I play BTD5.
              Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
              Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

Your computer suddenly shuts off, restarting reveals Windows 10 was installed. Game over!

I play Fortress: Destroyer.

Comment

You face a very high level boss when you start playing, and it blows your ship up. Game Over!

I listen to "Stairway To Heaven" by Led Zeppelin.
                  Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
                  Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

You get linked to "Highway to Hell" by AC/DC. GAMEOVER!

I play the piano
                    Comic Sans

Comment

You are performing in front of a very irritable audience, you miss a note, and they trample you in the ensuing conflagration. Game over!

I drink meh sum w33d.
                      Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http://ninjakiwi.com/profile/Deathsax I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

Comment

You overdosed and went crazy for more, and took a long, painful death.

I respond to this topic. ._.

Comment

After responding, you have w33d like what Deathsax did.

After having w33d, you tease a snake with no venom and it sees you as a threat and activates a nuclear missile strike in Antarctica using its futuristic earpiece. The missiles go up into space and crash into the Moon, killing 4 astronauts and blowing up a spaceship. All the other missiles smash into other places, like boats, parks and a drain pipe. Realising what you've done, the snake then activates a sun-heater that melts all the ice in the world, in hopes of harming you as it can't. Thousands of police officers are then called by the snake who all bombard the neighbour's house and it blows up into smithereens. Shaking your head as you've caused all of this because you teased a harmless snake after having an illegal drug that seemingly came out of nowhere, you grab a banana and eat it to take your mind off of what's happening. Realising the banana belongs to a monkey (you live in a forest with others, that's why all these animals are here), you run away as far as possible and drop the banana into a large blue bowl, and the banana disappears. The sky turns a dark red as ghostly voices whisper to you. When you run out of energy, you lay down and shut your eyes, in hope of all of this madness ending at some point. You're violently woken up by the snake and it's staring directly into your eyes. It then goes away. You get up and everything's over.

You run back home and the banana flies out of an orange bowl. You slip over it and you get a mouthful of snail. Game Over.

--------------------------

I delete System 32 and all Windows files.
                          Last edited by GamingPro941; 11-06-16, 09:39 PM. Reason: ninjazzled.

Comment

(wow) um...your computer turns into a poisonous waffle. Realizing only that it was delicious, you ate it, not understanding it had nerve gas in it for some reason. G4M3 0V3R....

I sit on a lazy cow(??)

Comment

XIABCIx: so does the guy bellow you. GO! (Oh with me too, okayyyyy.)

GamingPro: You have a MAC. GO!

I try to be cool.
                              Comic Sans

Comment

Working...
                              X