Ctrl + V whatever you have.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junior Monkey
    started a topic Ctrl + V whatever you have.

Ctrl + V whatever you have.

Just a fun little game from the archive forums, just simply paste whatever is in your clipboard into a post.

Rules:
    1. You can put anything in as long as it applies to the forum rules (nest spoilers if it's borderline) [nest=Mature].
    2. No discussions allowed.
    3. For gigantic posts, use [spoiler] or [code] tags.
    Last edited by Junior Monkey; 19-07-17, 10:22 PM.

• H4l0Gamer4332
    replied
    You read that right! (Unless you read "live" in its "lɪv" verb form instead of its "laɪv" adjective form, in which case you didn't actually read that right.) The Jungle Inferno Update is live! The Jungle Inferno Campaign! New Pyro weapons! War Paint! Cases! Taunts! It's all here, and it's all in-game and ready to play! See you there!

Leave a comment:

• Junior Monkey
    replied
    The sun is running out of fuel so it’s becoming colder and colder. In about 1000 years i’d say the sun will be at about 80% power, which would cause global temperatures to plummet.
    Everyone knows the sun is made of gas. It’s sort of like a giant ball of burning cooking gas. But eventually the fire will run out because there is no gas supply. People should be concerned about this but I guess that climate scientists are too stupid to realise this.

Leave a comment:

• Speedy05
    replied
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Leave a comment:

• island ko
    replied
    https://youtu.be/G4Z5G78viGc

Leave a comment:

• Junior Monkey
    replied
    http://m.ninjakiwi.com/sas4/index.html

Leave a comment:

• CreeperSlimePig
    replied
    { } (Nothing.)

Leave a comment:

• H4l0Gamer4332
    replied
    Funds in your Steam Wallet may be used for the purchase of any game on Steam or within a game that supports Steam transactions.

You’ll have a chance to review your order before it’s placed.

Leave a comment:

• AFN7
    replied
    https://balloon-battle.en.softonic.c...oftonic-review

Leave a comment:

• island ko
    replied
    39ミュージック
    (Thank you music)

Leave a comment:

• H4l0Gamer4332
    replied
    Err.....apparently I said about posting new stories on this thread was wrong.It was meant to be Friday,not Saturday.....however,due to certain reasons,I posted a new story today.So,enjoy.

Haunting Reapers Part 2.

*Prologue*

"Dad,is Mom gonna be okay?",Chloe asked worryingly as she knew her mother was pregnant."Its okay,sweetie.She'll be fine",her father answered.Then,1 hour before midnight,it happened."Congratulations,its a boy!",said the doctor.They were relieved,especially Chloe.She was very eager to see her younger brother's face."What will be his name?",she asked.Her parents gave her a smile and said.

"You name him."

After those words were spoken,Chloe immediately called him Daniel because she really like that name.

*The story.*

"Happy birthday to dear Chloe!Happy birthday to you!".The guests of a birthday party sang the song to the Bloonjitsu and Glaive Lord,Chloe.She was happy that most of her friends managed to join in the party,but she felt something missing."Hey,Chloe.What's the matter?Is something bothering you?",Ren asked her."Oh,nothing",she said.Then,she walked from him.Ren thought of something.

Something's not right.I gotta investigate.

Note:Yesh I am currenty making a story and it'll be finished today and I will post it today....hopefully.(starting from Err till investigate.,I paste those from Word)

Leave a comment:

• Speedy05
    replied
    These forums require you to create a new account (and activate it) as it does not use your ninjakiwi.com game account. It is recommended that you use the same name to register. Do not take someone else's name. New members will need 5 posts and 1 day before they can create a new topic. Have fun, read the rules, and enjoy the NK forums!

Side note: Yes. I did Copy/Paste this.

Leave a comment:

• Junior Monkey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• H4l0Gamer4332
    replied
    Decorated quality is an item qualityassigned to weapons with a special grade factor, exterior wear, and possible Strange counter and/or Unusual effect.

(Okay thanks for the tutorial island,but the title one is not in this forum.....so how.....again.......I understand what the tutorial said.Also the text above,I just copy paste it k?)

Leave a comment:

• island ko
    replied
    http://community.avid.com/forums/t/117832.aspx

Leave a comment:

Working...
X