No announcement yet.

Ctrl + V whatever you have.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You ever get that feeling where you just sort of feel like something's wrong even though you feel just fine

Comment

• https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/stor...y/9nblggh20bv2

Comment

• /summon EntityHorse ~0 ~1 ~0 {Attributes:[{Name:generic.maxHealth,Base:60.000}],Type:0,Tame:1,SaddleItem:{id:329}}

Comment

• ɤ

(ninjafiller)
          Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
          BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
          YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

• http://archive.ninjakiwi.com/Forum/s...V-Aug-23-2014/
            Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th, NK Day of the Dead

Comment

• http://troops21.deviantart.com/art/H...ople-654506113
              Originally posted by Nullus
              Enjoy your dreams,
              Originally posted by Nullus
              before you forget them.

Cockroaches can survive without their heads for weeks!
              アヤサキ
              If only if I can animate.
              My deviantart page
              Wattpad page
              Current avatar: Namine Ritsu

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8a-4WOaBK4
                Feel the bern!

Comment

• Name: James
                  description: Some say, he's the decendant of a legend, others say he's an idiot dragged up from underground after he'd been conversing with two skelletons.
                  all we know is: 1, he has a sonic shock palm and is not afraid to use it,
                  2: he has a lot of DETERMINATION. (Whatever that is....)
                  and 3: his sister Serina is Infinitely more capeable than he is.
                  Powers: a sonic shock palm, a bone, a blue bone and a bit of DETERMINATION.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperfairy777 View Post
                    Name: James
                    description: Some say, he's the decendant of a legend, others say he's an idiot dragged up from underground after he'd been conversing with two skelletons.
                    all we know is: 1, he has a sonic shock palm and is not afraid to use it,
                    2: he has a lot of DETERMINATION. (Whatever that is....)
                    and 3: his sister Serina is Infinitely more capeable than he is.
                    Powers: a sonic shock palm, a bone, a blue bone and a bit of DETERMINATION.
                    Your Undertale-based OC?

OT:

Most numbers ending with "1" (in any gender: оди́н, одна́, одно́) require Nominative singular for a noun: два́дцать одна́ маши́на (21 cars), сто пятьдеся́т оди́н челове́к (151 people). Most numbers ending with "2", "3", "4" (два/две, три, четы́ре) require Genitive singular: три соба́ки (3 dogs), со́рок два окна́ (42 windows). All other numbers (including 0 and those ending with it) require Genitive plural: пять я́блок (5 apples), де́сять рубле́й (10 rubles). Genitive plural is also used for numbers ending with 11 to 14 and with inexact numerals: сто оди́ннадцать ме́тров (111 meters); мно́го домо́в (many houses). Nominative plural is used only without numerals: э́ти дома́ (these houses); cf. три до́ма (3 houses; G. sg.). These rules apply only for integer numbers.[16]For rational numbers see below.

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.

Comment

• Albert3105 pretty much, he's also the adoptive son of the charicter who ran my fourm games pm the archive fourms.

OT; https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tz82xbLvK_k

Comment

• developersdevelopersdevelopersdevelopersdevelopers developersdevelopersdevelopersdevelopersdevelopers developersdevelopersdevelopersdevelopersdevelopers developersdevelopersdevelopersdevelopersdevelopers developersdevelopersdevelopersdevelopersdevelopers developersdevelopersdevelopersdevelopersdevelopers developersdevelopersdevelopersdevelopersdevelopers developersdevelopersdevelopersdevelopersdevelopers developersdevelopersdevelopersdevelopersdevelopers developersdevelopersdevelopersdevelopersdevelopers developersdevelopersdevelopersdevelopersdevelopers developersdevelopersdevelopersdevelopersdevelopers developersdevelopersdevelopersdevelopersdevelopers developersdevelopersdevelopersdevelopersdevelopers developersdevelopersdevelopersdevelopersdevelopers developersdevelopersdevelopersdevelopersdevelopers developersdevelopersdevelopersdevelopers
                        Feel the bern!

Comment

• http://imgur.com/gallery/nLwyz
                          Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th, NK Day of the Dead

Comment

• The O.R.B.I.T.A.L.F.A.C.E.P.A.L.M.C.A.N.N.O.N., or Ornery Real Bad Invincible To A Level Facepalming Airship Ceasing Everything, Placing Anger, Leveling Mountains, and Creating Airships, N00bs, and N.O.O.B.s Of Neverendingness, is a black B.F.B.-sized semi-blimp with 3 cannons on the front and 2 wheels on the bottom. It is the boss of the King of Facepalms mission. It travels at the speed of a B.F.B. and has 13,377,331 HP. It holds 5 Nuke Bloons, 10 Sentry Buster Bloons, 50 Black Bloons, and 1 E.L.I.T.E. (only 3 Auracrysts, meaning 76,337 HP), and has the following abilities:

Facepalm Launch: Launches a facepalm at a random tower. This deals 50 HP damage and breaks Level I Shields.
                            Bloonocannon: Launches 1,000 random non-M.O.A.B. class Bloons all over the first half of the track. No bosses or M.O.A.B. class carriers will ever be spawned.
                            Blimpocannon: Launches 13.37 (rounds to 13) E.L.I.T.E.s (with 1 Auracryst each, meaning 16,337 HP each) and 30 N.O.O.B.s to the start of the track.
                            My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                            (NEW) My Custom BTD5 Challenges
                            Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

• Blazing Wolf Vanor: The man pulls a knife on you. In turn, Luna comes over and pulls out an electric stun gun, and shocks the man three times. It's agonizing. "I finally caught that smuggler. Even Quelaag with her powers was dispatched to catch him but she didn't get to him."

Hakyra: She reveals herself: she's wearing a black chain mail shirt with another undershirt underneath that bends to her voluptuous form (probably breaking the laws of physics, but magic!) and a long skirt + boots. The face you recognize - it's Leene. However, her hair is black and let loose, straight and styled like a 姫 (Japanese word for a princess), unlike usually as queen she's blonde and puts it in a tight bun. She's even more beautiful outside of her royal duties... wow.

Mk 214 EX You are attacked by two spiders as large as a spinosaurus - surpassing the legendary demon Chaos Witch Quelaag's spider graft mount. They are apparently red-innate, just like her.

BloonofSteel Except... it needs a key to activate, and the man has the key. What an obvious security measure you overlooked. The scientist pulls out a switchblade to strike back.

Gordyman Done. On the news... "Deirdre promoted to Commander of the SAS" Deirdre is a super-soldier who comes from Jugdral. Jugdral is a term that came to be applied to the entire planet where Fire Emblem stories take place, because contact with the planet initially was confined to its Jugdral region; however the SAS have also managed to make friendly contact with the people of Elibe. Undead Jugdral people have produced some of the finest warriors the SAS has ever seen, with their fantasy affinities complementing the futuristic direction of the SAS. This was big news, since the Minecraftian SAS was founded by a joint partnership with some Minecraftian gods and the Earthling SAS; now letting an alien take the lead? A complete shocker.

BDDPPP You hit a pool of lava. You remember that you learned that Minecraftian obsidian is made by extinguishing dense lava blocks with water. Three Dees have also followed you, and are freaking out at the lava. "Hot, hot HOT!!!!!!!!!"

Edwardtruong2006 "The gods ultimately run Chronopolis, for whatever purpose they want... literally! God is in control!"

Comment

• Mk 214 EX The spiders feel an extreme pain due to their elemental weakness - they are taken aback.

BloonofSteel You grab the keys... but he is VERY resilient. He gets up and drags you to the machine, with his switchblade over your throat. "Fine, I'll let you in on one condition: if you don't fly this to the Nest right now, your throat will be gone. I am serious." He turns on the car and presses a button. Suddenly, the Prius rockets into the air and then a jet engine comes out of the side to propel the Prius as fast as a Concorde. The scientist really means it.

Angry1 "ERROR - No recipient."

"You have to put the recipient right after the "give" command."

Blazing Wolf "I think you should stay out of this." Luna photographs the writhing smuggler she is holding down by her foot. Then she forwards it to... UnderNet.

Hakyra: Leene responds: "Killing fiends myself. I was kidnapped by fiends during the war, but in reality, I was letting my guard down in order to get some intelligence inside a secret Fiend base that was rumored to exist not a great distance from the castle proper. Now, I've decided to take up my blades again." She hands you her naginata (which she calls ), and then she pulls out a rapier. There is a fiend behind her - but she turns around and drives the rapier through the enemy's guts completely through its body, leaving the fiend to bleed profusely to death. Then, she buts her rapier away and then brandish out a claymore. She know her way around all types of weapons!

Edwardtruong2006 He just stops talking.

Comment

Working...
                                X