Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Yes, this is Loop 48.)
    Ratings || Accepted DCs
    Current Avatar: Christmas Quest Monkey (Bloons TD 5)
    What an epic fail of a quote:
    Originally posted by Original Otaku
    If you see the challenge made by the notable users incogneato, sniper 355, The Supermonkey (formerly JamesNg2), lla26, Gamzdude, or Superbloons321 (formerly Simone Esposito), you better run for your life.

Comment

• (ninjafiller)
      Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
      BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
      YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

Kanade Tachibana: Original Otaku and lla26
        Riddel: Sniper 355
        Bowser: WeegeeMaelstrom

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.

Comment

• Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, BTDBM server downtime log
          Proof that the Viral Frost upgrade is useless
          Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
          Originally posted by Kevin Malone

Comment

• http://i.imgur.com/AZl9XX1.jpg
            My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
            My DCs
            Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

• (Tried to lecture two people struggling on today's DC, they can't budge)

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
                snip
                wut?
                OT:
                Vocals: nanahira
                Lyrics by: Camellia
                Arrangement: Camellia
                Guitarist: Tsuko

Ah, the spring time's done at last, the summer went by so fast,
                The autumn passed and the winter was last,
                And this year, before I ultimately forget again
                I just want to walk along the trees with you...

= 気 = づ = い = た = ら = 春 = 夏 = 秋 = 冬 =
                ~ i watch the seasons pass ~

The wind that blows across the trees
                Grew warmer from last week, already a brand new season
                I do not need my coat to cross this sunny road
                Thought it wouldn't be this hot for another week

The sky had suddenly turned gray
                As clouds have come and stained what had used to be so blue
                And a sky so unclear wouldn't let me feel
                The joy I'd have when I cross the sunflower field

I know every year, the seasons always change
                And they're not the same across the world
                I can't believe that the years always end so quick
                But this year I won't forget to tell you how I really feel

I watch the year, the spring time's done at last, the summer went by so fast,
                Every year, the seasons just get faster and faster, and
                I doubt that we can even catch up with the next

Ah, another morning passes by, and the night I couldn't find
                And suddenly it's the weekend again

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
                {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} | | || |

the clouds that form so very high
                they try to drag away the beautiful red sky
                though the shadow they cast is annoyingly vast
                i can still see the figures of camellia

With every breath I take in as
                I watch from here inside fogs the window with more dew
                Can somebody tell how many days are there
                Before the new year comes and takes back my chance?

I know every year, the seasons always change
                And they're not the same across the world
                I can't believe that the years always end so quick
                But this year I won't forget to tell you how I really feel

The year goes on, as the cherry blossoms grow, when they now open the beach
                The leaves begin to fall off the trees
                And before you can even say another word to me
                The snow begins to fall and collect above our knees

Ah, the next springtime that we'll have, the next summer that we'll have,
                I want you to talk to me instead
                It's because I always go and watch the seasons pass
                I don't feel like I have the strength to tell...

《intermission》

I watch the year, the spring time's done at last, the summer went by so fast,
                Every year, the seasons just get faster and faster, and
                I doubt that we can even catch up with the next

Ah, another morning passes by, and the night I couldn't find
                And suddenly it's the weekend again

I always watch...
                The seasons pass...
                I always watch...

-- -- -- -- - - -- -- -- -- -- -
                ////////////////
                I'm trying to be some kind of Transition Master because transitions are "fun" and not "impossible".

Originally posted by Kotono
                ¤___¤___¤_¤~^&/&;,;=
                Originally posted by Licorice
                how do you say that out loud

o-o} Avatar Shop|| Ultra-Crypts ||Bloonfested =::
                ~ Current Avatar - Kotono ~

Comment

• Uncensored swear words?:

nigger
                  shite
                  arse
                  wanker
                  arsehole

Holy NK, .... ;(

Comment

• dip3ri

(You need to figure out how to turn this into a picture)
                    Originally posted by Random Dude
                    Hey! I like this random dude. Go check out his Youtube Channel!

Current Avatar: Yakko, Wakko, Pinky, Dot, and The Brain
                    Is putting in random colors for no reason
                    Made this signature at 12:24 AM
                    Creator of this Forum Game
                    I don't know anymore.

Comment

• Code:
                      {"id":"iwocni6e","name":"ice glue spike","start":1481702400000,"end":1481788800000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"iceGlueSpike","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iwocnk8x","name":"Crazy Credit","start":1481702400000,"end":1481788800000,"type":"cashBloonstoneExchangeRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iwocnmjv","name":"Bountiful Harvest","start":1481788800000,"end":1481875200000,"type":"bananaFarmRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iwocnntb","name":"MLG s","start":1481788800000,"end":1481875200000,"type":"miniLandGrab","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"spikes","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iwocnqfw","name":"glue SM","start":1481875200000,"end":1481961600000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"glueSM","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iwocnr75","name":"Crazy Credit","start":1481875200000,"end":1481961600000,"type":"cashBloonstoneExchangeRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iwocntic","name":"MLG","start":1481961600000,"end":1482048000000,"type":"miniLandGrab","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"bloonstones","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iwocnu55","name":"glue ice bomb MKP","start":1481961600000,"end":1482048000000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"glueIceBombMKP","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iwocnw00","name":"Bountiful Harvest","start":1482048000000,"end":1482134400000,"type":"bananaFarmRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iwocnxkz","name":"tack boom","start":1482048000000,"end":1482134400000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"boomTack","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"iwocp2r8","name":"MKP Sale!","start":1481889600000,"end":1482134400000,"type":"knowledgePackSale","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"normalPacks","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""}
                      Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, BTDBM server downtime log

Comment

• 🍎 🍎 🍎 🍎 🍎 🍎 🍎 🍎 🍎 🍎 🍎 🍎 🍎 🍎 🍎

Comment

• Mk 214 EX Leena doesn't understand, hint hint...

Kid prepares to throw the durian at your face!

Blazing Wolf A flower. A stinking rafflesia that is.

You also find a genealogy. It goes something like this:

(Genealogy so meta even this acronym)

Wazuki married Aqua, producing Seath, Serge, Draggy, Samantha and Soriel.
                          Serge, first king of the Mushroom Kingdom... married "Red Queen" Leena, produced son Seola.
                          Serge... then married "Gold Queen" Schala II, produced son Simone and daughter Ashiat.
                          Simone ... produced daughter Peach.

...Aqua ascended to Empress of Rioni as consort of Emperor Kairi Echeberria.
                          Kairi and Aqua had sons Belvedere and Sachi.
                          Kairi took Luna, sister of Aqua, as a lover, and had a son Bayleene.
                          Sachi married Catherine and has daughters Senestra and Esther, and son Euclid "Eugene".

...Kairi was previously married to his sister Nereides, before Aqua, producing many children, some known as Gwynevere, Quelaan me Rumi, Quelaag me Rumi, Pacifica Ocean, Indiana Ocean, Atlantica Ocean, Sutherne Ocean, but probably many more who failed to survive into history.

------------------

Gaspar Zeal had three sons, Leon/Garai Mihil, Vector Mihil, Charl Mihil.

Vector married Sagashita Zeal and had son Fargo.
                          Fargo married Zelbess to have Nikki and Marcella.
                          Nikki... had Danny.

Leon also went by alias Garai, had many out-of-wedlock children, though he legitimized two or three of them. Dario via Miranda Viper, Glenn via a Hakurei.
                          Dario married Riddel Viper, produced four children: Lucas, Otoko, Michael and Mia.
                          Michael took a lover Nenya me Tems, had Lautrec. Michael also married Narya Smith and produced Limassol and Lefkosia.
                          Limassol took three lovers (Sorghum, Saella, and Seriell) and had a daughter Vilya.
                          Lautrec married Quelaag me Rumi and produced eight children: Sara, Charles, Mimi, Tommy, Laegos, Kaiser, Praha, Aisling.

Charl is the ancestor of Heloise Mihil (whose father is named Abbe), and took House Dartmouth as vassal house.
                          Edmond "Old Viper" Dartmouth married Heloise Mihil, produced children Miranda, "General Viper" James, Hélène and Chris.
                          James married a servant girl, producing Riddel Viper.

Comment

• If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

Comment

• Code:
                              {"id":"????????","name":"All Pack Sale!","start":1702944000000,"end":1703152800000,"type":"knowledgePackSale","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"allPacks","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"MLG ancient pack","start":1703149200000,"end":1703152800000,"type":"miniLandGrab","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"special","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"boom snip bf","start":1703152800000,"end":1703239200000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"boomSnipBf","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""}{"id":"????????","name":"Warmonger regen","start":1703152800000,"end":1703239200000,"type":"warmonger","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"extraRegen","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"MLG cash","start":1703239200000,"end":1703325600000,"type":"miniLandGrab","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"cash","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"dart spike MKP","start":1703239200000,"end":1703325600000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"dartSpikeMKP","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"dartling ice","start":1703325600000,"end":1703412000000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"dartlIceMKP","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"CT Milestones","start":1703462420000,"end":1704067180000,"type":"ctMilestones","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"MLG spikes","start":1703498400000,"end":1703584800000,"type":"miniLandGrab","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"spikes","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"Warmonger camo","start":1703498400000,"end":1703584800000,"type":"warmonger","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"extraCamo","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"ace spike glue","start":1703498400000,"end":1703584800000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"aceSpikeGlue","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"Bountiful Harvest","start":1703498400000,"end":1703671200000,"type":"bananaFarmRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""}{"id":"????????","name":"ninja bomb","start":1703671200000,"end":1703757600000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"ninjaCannonMKP","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"Crazy Credit","start":1703671200000,"end":1703840400000,"type":"cashBloonstoneExchangeRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"app boom ice","start":1703754000000,"end":1703844000000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"appBoomIce","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"MLG mkp","start":1703754000000,"end":1703844000000,"type":"miniLandGrab","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"mkp","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"CT Occupation","start":1704067220000,"end":1704671980000,"type":"ctOccupation","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"B.Meltdown","start":1703844000000,"end":1704016800000,"type":"bloontoniumRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"Warmonger regen lead","start":1703916800000,"end":1704016800000,"type":"warmonger","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"regenLead","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"dart glue tack","start":1703930400000,"end":1704016800000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"dartGlueTack","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"Bountiful Harvest","start":1703930400000,"end":1704189600000,"type":"bananaFarmRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"bucc super","start":1704016800000,"end":1704103200000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"buccSM","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"dartling sniper","start":1704103200000,"end":1704189600000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"dartlingSniper","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"MLG boost","start":1704189600000,"end":1704276000000,"type":"warmonger","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"boosts","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????",name:"dart spike","start":1704276000000,"end":1704362400000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"dartSpike","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????",name:"dart boom","start":1704362400000,"end":1704448800000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"dartBoom","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"Bountiful Harvest","start":1704362400000,"end":1704535200000,"type":"bananaFarmRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"Crazy Credit","start":1704362400000,"end":1704535200000,"type":"cashBloonstoneExchangeRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"Knowledge Madness","start":1704362400000,"end":1704448800000,"type":"monkeyKnowledgeMadness","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"Warmonger MOAB","start":1704448800000,"end":1704535200000,"type":"miniLandGrab","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"extraMoab","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"MLG boss ability","start":1704448800000,"end":1704535200000,"type":"warmonger","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"Bspecial","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"MKP Sale!","start":1704448800000,"end":1704708000000,"type":"knowledgePackSale","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"normalPacks","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"CT Milestones","start":1704758420000,"end":1705276780000,"type":"ctMilestones","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"ice glue spike MKP","start":1704621600000,"end":1704708000000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"iceGlueSpikeMKP","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"B.Meltdown","start":1704621600000,"end":1704794400000,"type":"bloontoniumRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"cannon eng","start":1704708000000,"end":1704794400000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"canEng","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"MLG bloonstones","start":1704708000000,"end":1704794400000,"type":"warmonger","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"bloonstones","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"Bountiful Harvest","start":1704794400000,"end":1705053600000,"type":"bananaFarmRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"Bloonarius","start":1704780800000,"end":1705485600000,"type":"bossBattle","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"bloonarius","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"Warmonger regen","start":1704880800000,"end":1704967200000,"type":"warmonger","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"extraRegen","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"ninja eng tack","start":1704880800000,"end":1704967200000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"ninjaEngTack","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"Crazy Credit","start":1704880800000,"end":1704967200000,"type":"cashBloonstoneExchangeRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"MLG mkp","start":1704967200000,"end":1705050000000,"type":"miniLandGrab","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"mkp","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"ice glue spike","start":1705053600000,"end":1705140000000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"iceGlueSpike","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"CT Occupation","start":1705276820000,"end":1705881580000,"type":"ctOccupation","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"dart glue","start":1705140000000,"end":1705226400000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"dartGlue","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"Warmonger ALL","start":1705226400000,"end":1705312800000,"type":"warmonger","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"madness","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"WKP Sale!","start":1705226400000,"end":1705399200000,"type":"knowledgePackSale","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"wildPack","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"Bountiful Harvest","start":1705226400000,"end":1705399200000,"type":"bananaFarmRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"MLG boss bane","start":1705312800000,"end":11705399200000,"type":"miniLandGrab","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata"{"dataID":"Bbane","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"dartling ice","start":1705312800000,"end":1705399200000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"dartlingIce","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????",name:"dart super","start":1705399200000,"end":1705485600000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"dartSM","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""}{"id":"????????","name":"B.Meltdown","start":1705399200000,"end":1705572000000,"type":"bloontoniumRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"Festival of Bloonstones","start":1705399200000,"end":1705658400000,"type":"bloonstoneSpend","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????",name:"ninja spike","start":1705485600000,"end":1705572000000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"ninjaSpike","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"Crazy Credit","start":1705485600000,"end":1705658400000,"type":"cashBloonstoneExchangeRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????",name:"ninja glue","start":1705572000000,"end":1705658400000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"ninjaGlue","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"MLG boss chill","start":1705572000000,"end":1705658400000,"type":"miniLandGrab","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata"{"dataID":"Bchill","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"Bountiful Harvest","start":1705658400000,"end":1705917600000,"type":"bananaFarmRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????",name:"glue super","start":1705744800000,"end":1705831200000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"glueSM","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????",name:"ninja village","start":1705831200000,"end":1705917600000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"ninjaMV","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"Warmonger regen","start":1705731200000,"end":1705917600000,"type":"warmonger","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"extraRegen","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"CT Milestones","start":1705881620000,"end":1706486380000,"type":"ctMilestones","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????",name:"glue super","start":1705831200000,"end":1705917600000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"glueSM","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"MKP Sale!","start":1705831200000,"end":1706004000000,"type":"knowledgePackSale","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"normalPacks","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????",name:"buccaneer","start":1705917600000,"end":1706004000000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"monkeyBuccaneer","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"MLG cash","start":1705917600000,"end":1706004000000,"type":"miniLandGrab","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"cash","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"Crazy Credit","start":1706000400000,"end":1706090400000,"type":"cashBloonstoneExchangeRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"ninja sniper","start":1706004000000,"end":1706090400000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"ninjaSnip","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"ninja ace","start":1706090400000,"end":1706176800000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"ninjaAce","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"Bountiful Harvest","start":1706090400000,"end":1706263200000,"type":"bananaFarmRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"MLG boosts","start":1706176800000,"end":1706263200000,"type":"miniLandGrab","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"boosts","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"B.Meltdown","start":1706176800000,"end":1706349600000,"type":"bloontoniumRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"bomb app","start":1706263200000,"end":1706349600000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"apprCan","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"tack ace","start":1706349600000,"end":1706436000000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"tackAce","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"MLG crates","start":1706349600000,"end":1706436000000,"type":"miniLandGrab","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"crates","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"Warmonger lead","start":1706349600000,"end":1706436000000,"type":"warmonger","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"extraLead","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"mort snip ninj MKP","start":1706436000000,"end":1706522400000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"mortNinjaSnipMKP","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"CT Occupation","start":1706486420000,"end":1707091180000,"type":"ctOccupation","frequency":"single","priority":1",rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"CT Milestones","start":1707091220000,"end":1707695980000,"type":"ctMilestones","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"Bountiful Harvest","start":1706522400000,"end":1706781600000,"type":"bananaFarmRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????",name:"dartling glue","start":1706608800000,"end":1706695200000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"dartlingGlue","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"MLG cash","start":1706608800000,"end":1706695200000,"type":"miniLandGrab","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"cash","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????",name:"Vortex","start":1706695200000,"end":1707300000000,"type":"bossBattle","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"vortex","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????",name:"eng ace MKP","start":1706695200000,"end":1706781600000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"engAceMKP","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????",name:"dart sniper","start":1706781600000,"end":1706868000000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"dartSniper","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"Warmonger moab lead","start"::1706868000000,"end":1706954400000,"type":"warmonger","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"leadMoab","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"MLG Boss weaken","start":1706781600000,"end":1706868000000,"type":"miniLandGrab","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"Bweaken","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"Knowledge Madness","start":1706868000000,"end":1706954400000,"type":"monkeyKnowledgeMadness","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????",name:"ice SM chill","start":1706954400000,"end":1707040800000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"iceSuperBC","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"Bountiful Harvest","start":1706954400000,"end":1707123600000,"type":"bananaFarmRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"B.Meltdown","start":1706954400000,"end":1707123600000,"type":"bloontoniumRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"MLG Boss blast","start":1707040800000,"end":1707127200000,"type":"miniLandGrab","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"Bblast","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????",name:"bucc mort bomb","start":1707127200000,"end":1707213600000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"bucMortarBomb","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????",name:"ninja ace glue","start":1707213600000,"end":1707300000000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"ninjaAceGlue","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"Crazy Credit","start":1707213600000,"end":1707386400000,"type":"cashBloonstoneExchangeRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????",name:"ice eng mort MKP","start":1707300000000,"end":1707386400000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"iceEngMortMKP","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"MKP Sale!","start":1707213600000,"end":1707386400000,"type":"knowledgePackSale","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"normalPacks","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"WKP Sale!","start":1707386400000,"end":1707559200000,"type":"knowledgePackSale","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"wildPack","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"MLG bloonstones","start":1707386400000,"end":1707645600000,"type":"miniLandGrab","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"bloonstones","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"Warmonger camo regen","start":1707386400000,"end":1707645600000,"type":"warmonger","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"camoRegen","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"Bountiful Harvest","start":1707386400000,"end":1707645600000,"type":"bananaFarmRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????",name:"bucc mortar","start":1707472800000,"end":1707559200000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"bucMortar","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????",name:"glue ice bomb","start":1707559200000,"end":1707645600000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"glueIceBomb","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"MLG spikes","start":1707645600000,"end":1707732000000,"type":"miniLandGrab","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"boosts","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"CT Occupation","start":1707696020000,"end":1708300780000,"type":"ctOccupation","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"CT Milestones","start":1707696020000,"end":1707868800000,"type":"ctMilestones","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????",name:"eng mort boss blast","start":1707732000000,"end":1707818400000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"engMortBB","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"B.Meltdown","start":1707732000000,"end":1707904800000,"type":"bloontoniumRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????",name:"aprentice dart","start":1707818400000,"end":1707904800000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"dartApp","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"Bountiful Harvest","start":1707818400000,"end":1707991200000,"type":"bananaFarmRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"Crazy Credit","start":1707904800000,"end":1708077600000,"type":"cashBloonstoneExchangeRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????",name:"tack bomb mortar","start":1707904800000,"end":1707991200000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"engMortar","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"MLG boosts","start":1707991200000,"end":1708077600000,"type":"miniLandGrab","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"boosts","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????",name:"engie super","start":1708077600000,"end":1708164000000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"engSM","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"MLG cash","start":1708164000000,"end":1708250400000,"type":"miniLandGrab","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"cash","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"Warmonger lead","start":1708164000000,"end":1708250400000,"type":"warmonger","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"extraLead","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"CT Milestones","start":1708300820000,"end":1708905580000,"type":"ctMilestones","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????",name:"eng tack spike","start":1708250400000,"end":1708336800000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata"{"dataID":"engTackSpike","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"Bountiful Harvest","start":1708250400000,"end":1708509600000,"type":"bananaFarmRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????",name:"ice app super","start":1708336800000,"end":1708423200000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"iceAppSM","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????",name:"glue ice bomb MKP","start":1708423200000,"end":1708509600000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"glueIceBombMKP","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"MLG bstns","start":1708423200000,"end":1708509600000,"type":"miniLandGrab","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"bloonstones","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"Warmonger regen moab","start":1708509600000,"end":1708596000000,"type":"warmonger","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"regenMoab","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"Crazy Credit","start":1708509600000,"end":1708596000000,"type":"cashBloonstoneExchangeRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"B.Meltdown","start":1708509600000,"end":1708682400000,"type":"bloontoniumRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????",name:"tack boomerang","start":1708509600000,"end":1708596000000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"boomTack","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""}{"id":"????????","name":"Dreadbloon","start":1708509600000,"end":1709114400000,"type":"bossBattle","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"dreadbloon","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"MKP Sale!","start":1708596000000,"end":1708768800000,"type":"knowledgePackSale","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"normalPacks","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????",name:"mort snip dtlg","start":1708596000000,"end":1708682400000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"mortSnipDtlg","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"camo Warmonger","start":1708682400000,"end":1708768800000,"type":"warmonger","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"extraCamo","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"MLG mkp","start":1708682400000,"end":1708768800000,"type":"miniLandGrab","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"mkp","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"Bountiful Harvest","start":1708682400000,"end":1708768800000,"type":"bananaFarmRateModifier","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"defaultData","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????",name:"ice app mort","start":1708682400000,"end":1708768800000,"type":"monkeyTeam","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"iceAppMort","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},{"id":"????????","name":"MOAB Warmonger","start":1708768800000,"end":1708855200000,"type":"warmonger","frequency":"single","priority":1,"rewards":[],"metadata":{"dataID":"extraMoab","active":true},"description":"","rewardType":"none","icon":""},
                              Last edited by Junior Monkey; 19-12-16, 01:51 AM.
                              Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, BTDBM server downtime log

Comment

Working...
                              X