Ctrl + V whatever you have.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ctrl + V whatever you have.

Just a fun little game from the archive forums, just simply paste whatever is in your clipboard into a post.

Rules:
    1. You can put anything in as long as it applies to the forum rules (nest spoilers if it's borderline) [nest=Mature].
    2. No discussions allowed.
    3. For gigantic posts, use [spoiler] or [code] tags.
    Last edited by Junior Monkey; 19-07-17, 10:22 PM.
    Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th, NK Day of the Dead

I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
    BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
    my challenges, overhauled ratings
    If you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Comment

http://siient-angei.deviantart.com/

:P
      Why am I so inactive? ._.

Comment

If you can see this page, it means that your Scalr farm configured succesfully
        Daily challenges, profile
        Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

Star Butterfly

Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
          Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

"Nice" means "possessing elements that retain integrity in small detail". Something divisible into smaller parts (without breaking). High quality clothing, good hair that wasn't nappy, delicate instruments such as watches with small moving parts - these were nicely appointed, possessing small elements that required fine workmanship. Naturally, rich people were described to have nicely arranged centerpieces (lots of individual flowers and feathers), nice hair (combed and tied instead of matted), and nicely tailored clothing (lace, buckles, embroidery). You can figure out what happened from there.

(It's garbage linguistics from a redditor)
            Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
            BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
            YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

I think I was linking this?
              I'm just a Quick Procrastinator who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
              Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

Comment

I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
                  BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
                  my challenges, overhauled ratings
                  If you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Comment

93 accepted daily challenges.
                    BTD5 rank: 83 - BMC levels: 35 (1st city), 28 (2nd city) - AP: 20855 (Level 41) - A masterpiece of logic - Rating scale - Forum errors
                    Originally posted by Katy Perry
                    Yeah, they slither like a centipede

Comment

Comment

1/10. (The layout is so broken.
                        The forums as of now. (Glitchy as heck!!)
                        Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
                        Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

Update: Lebron James got his third NBA Finals MVP trophy after leading the Cavaliers to a 93-89 win over Golden State in Game 7 of the NBA Finals, improbably becoming the first team in history to erase a 3-1 deficit to win a championship series. :O GG LJ

Comment

( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)
                            Why am I so inactive? ._.

Comment

'Cause it's too cold for you here and now

Comment

Working...
                              X