Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agree Or Disagree 2.0?

Originally posted by AFN7
    A bit of a combination of other games...

You post an opinion. If the next user agrees, say "I agree". If he disagrees, say "I disagree". He then posts an opinion.

User 1: I liked Frozen, but I thought it was overrated.

User 2: Agreed. Can't stand "Let It Go".
    AC/DC is awesome.

User 3: Meh, I only like some of their songs, but I'm okay about them.
    I really like Michael Jackson.
    Rules:

1. All general forum rules apply.

2. You may use different variations of agree, disagree, and neutral., (EX's, Neutral to agree, strongly agreed, etc.)

3. Don't post any opinions about other people (Users) or forum behaviors, even if the opinion is good. It's still gossip, and can cause hurt feelings.

Time to start:

This new Forum is good.
    Last edited by Gamzdude; 09-06-16, 08:25 PM. Reason: Clafried the rule.
    Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
    Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Very much extremely agree.

This game-thread will get shut down before you can blink your eyes.
    It looks like this:
    https://youtu.be/fDEIvZBoRX0

Comment

Disagree, unless this goes horribly wrong.

Making a forum for forum games is like playing with fire.
      Status: BMC City one level 34, City two level 24, BTD5 Rank 73
      DC ratings, Accepted DCs, Color-coded MM rewards

Comment

Agreed.

Migrating all the fun forum games from the archive forums to this new forum is a very good idea.
        Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
        Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

Agreed, less work for OPs and more games.
          American football is overrated.

Comment

Neutral.

Forum games should be banned if they cause a flame war very quickly.

Comment

Agreed, but we should be mature enough not to cause them. (Trolls are the exception.)

Levels that are rated "Insanely Hard" on the Candy Crush Saga Wiki need to be nerfed badly.

Comment

NO need to agree, it will happen in fact.

Games about how much you hate school, work, or chores.
                It looks like this:
                https://youtu.be/fDEIvZBoRX0

Comment

What about those games?

Reputation should be added here.

Comment

Neutral.

There should be more large, well thought-out forum games (most notably RPGs) rather than simple, chaotic ones.

Comment

Agreed.

Candy Crush Saga can be considered a scam to some extent.

Comment

In the previous iteration of this thread we had people posting lame and spammy opinions about other people, which caused a lot of noise. Don't post anything about other people just to be safe. (I'm gonna edit that rule into the OP)

Anyway, I agree that Candy Crush is a scam.

The Sonic franchise is on the brink of exctinction.
                        I'm Jony, one of the mods here at NK. Feel free to PM me with any questions/concerns, if there's a situation that needs to be dealt with, or if you just want to chat.
                        "All we are is dust in the wind, dude."

Comment

Agreed.

Queen Is one of the best Rock Bands.

Comment

Agree, without a doubt.

We should be able to post about real people in this thread, but not users.

Comment

Agreed.

Gossip is terrible.

Comment

Working...
                              X