Take One, Leave One

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bomb Shell

Really I liked the old new forums better, but I can post here so it's automatically better than the old old forums.

why tho'

Comment

• Hard shell.
      S
      Originally posted by The Ancestor
      Once again, the stars are right and the manor sits at the very epicenter of cosmic unrest. Cultists rally to their twisted idols and great gongs sound in anticipation of the coming sacrifices. Far below, life-laden shadows pulsate to the unrelenting rhythm of a beating heart.

Current avatar: She's interesting.
      S

Comment

• Hard mission.
        My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
        My DCs
        Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

• Secret mission.
          Originally posted by Rohan Sharp Anforth
          No badgers were harmed in the making of this forum. Most likely. I'm like, 75% sure. But don't quote me on that or I'll have to harm a badger.
          Wait...What have I done?

Comment

• Secret code.
            S
            Once again, the stars are right and the manor sits at the very epicenter of cosmic unrest. Cultists rally to their twisted idols and great gongs sound in anticipation of the coming sacrifices. Far below, life-laden shadows pulsate to the unrelenting rhythm of a beating heart.

S

Comment

• Code Red.

My DCs

Comment

• Red Dit

ok I don't think that really works so

Red BFB

Comment

• Dit To

BFB Colosseum

My DCs

Comment

• BFB rush

btd battles

Comment

• Sugar rush.

My DCs

Comment

• Sugar molecule.
                        S

S

Comment

• Methionylthreonylthreonylglutaminylalrylglycylphen ylalanylprolylvalylprolyylglycylarginylalanyllysyl leucylthreonylglutamylleucylleucylvalyllysylalanut aminylvalylarginylvalylthreonylglycglutaminylgluta mylglycylaspartylleucyylthreonylserylthreonylalany lglutamylglutaminaraginylserylglutamylglycreonylle ucylprolylglycylserylvalylvalyleucylglutamylprolyl prolylglutamylisolpartylleucylarginyllysylvalylval ylvalyonylleucylarginylleucylphenylalanylvalylprol ylglutamylprolylglutamylvalyllysamylglycylisoleucy lleucylthreonylasparglutamylvalylthreonylserylsery lphenylaoleucylaspartylasparaginylvalylthreonyycyl arginyltyrosylasparaginylleucylthraginylserylglycy lseryllysylthreonylalalarginylvalylleucylaspartyls erylprolylucylthreonylisoleucylarginylglutamylvaon ylleucylseryltryptophylglutamylprolylglycylalanyll ysylisoleucylthreonylaspyllysylarginylglutamylthre onylthreonylonylisoleucylthreonylasparaginylaspara threonylphenylalanylarginylisoleucylglutamylglycyl cysteinylseryltyrosyltyrosnylserylasparaginylgluta myltyrosylglycglutamylthreonylthreonylglutamylprol ylrolylleucylprolylprolylglycylarginylvathreonylar ginylasparaginylthreonylalanlutamyllysylprolylglut amylserylaspartyeonylglycyltyrosylvalylvalylglutam ylmelserylglutamyllysyltryptophylserylthrellysylth reonylleucylglutamylalanylthrenylalanylglycylgluta mylglutamyltyrosylalanylvalylasparaginylglutamylly sylglylglutaminylleucylglycylvalylprolylvalyeucylg lutamylisoleucyllysylprolylserylylhistidylthreonyl phenylalanylasparagilutaminylleucyllysylisoleucyla spartylvginylprolylglutaminylalanylthreonylvalaspa rtylglycylglutaminylthreonylleucyllvalylasparaginy lvalylserylserylserylllserylisoleucyllysylglutamyl alanylseryreonyltyrosylglutamylleucylcysteinylvals erylisoleucylthreonylvalylprolylisollleucylasparty larginylprolylglycylprollisoleucylaspartylglutamyl valylserylcyylisoleucylseryltryptophylasparaginylp lycylglycylcysteinylglutaminylisoleucylylglutamyll ysyllysylglutamylthreonylthylhistidylisoleucylvaly lserylglutaminerylisoleucyllysylisoleucylvalylargi nylutamyltyrosylglutaminylphenylalanylarparaginyla rginyltyrosylglycyllysylserylalanylvalylvalylalany lglutamyltyrosylglycylprolylprolylglycylthreonylpr olylyllysylserylthreonylmethionylleucylvalprolylva lylasparaginylaspartylglycylglltyrosylhistidylleuc ylglutamyltyrosyllcylleucyltryptophylseryllysylala nylaspylalanylaspartylthreonylglutaminylvalylgluta mylglycylleucylmethionyltyrosylganylglutamylaspara ginylisoleucylalanylseryllysylserylcysteinylglutam ylprolyllylcysteinylaspartylprolylprolylglycylylas paraginylisoleucylthreonylarginyllophylseryllysylp rolylhistidyltyrosylascylthreonylglycyltyrosylisol eucylvalyllprolylaspartylglycylarginyltryptophylsy lthreonylasparaginylisoleucylglutaminylglutamylval ylthreonylglutamylleucylrginyltyrosylglutamylpheny lalanylarginaraginylalanylalanylaspartylserylvalyl ylthreonylglycylprolyliso
                          Molecule

(Worlds longest word is a molecule name)

Comment

• Water molecule.

My DCs

Comment

• Water Bloo *shot*

Water Balloon.
                              Don't tell Scarlett that I am checking this forum as I cook the grilled cheese sandwiches.

've been too busy that I nearly forgot about this forum lol

Comment

• Red Balloon
                                (it isn't a red Bloon)

Comment

Working...
                                X