Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^ Did you mean "unlike"?

OT: 4/10

For Superbloons321: "DNA." by Kendrick Lamar. (hmm... seeing that it has grown on you by a good amount...)
    For anybody else including Superbloons321: Second wave of predictions for Spectrum Pulse's year-end lists. (It has developed a lot from a few months ago)
    Inspirational lyrics of the week:

Originally posted by Beyoncé
    Hey! I'ma keep running / Cause a winner don't quit on themselves
    Rating Scale v2.1, Album ratings/song rankings, Year-end rankings

Comment

• 7/10 (but what about "Look at Me" by XXXTentacion? Rockabye by Clean Bandit?)

the newest video by Kendrick Lamar.
      I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
      BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
      my challenges, overhauled ratings
      If you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Comment

• @The Idealistic: First: Around 7.5/10. (I'm no fan of rap/hip hop, but I see why people like this, and I can't deny it's pretty good.)
        Second: 8/10. However, I am 100% sure You Was Right and Play That Song won't make the year-end list. The former peaked at #40 and charted for only 10 weeks in the 2017 Billboard year (which is way too weak), and Play That Song has hung between position 60 and 80 for most of its chart run which is too weak. It isn't even in the list of biggest songs of the year I posted some time ago.
        @sniper 355: Will say 6/10 (again, no fan of rap/hip hop).

This song. (1 billion views!)
        93 accepted daily challenges.
        BTD5 rank: 83 - BMC levels: 35 (1st city), 28 (2nd city) - AP: 20855 (Level 41) - A masterpiece of logic - Rating scale - Forum errors
        Originally posted by Katy Perry
        Yeah, they slither like a centipede

Comment

• ^ Play that Song also got to 41 one week, but still doubt it will make the year end list.

OT: 2/10 (ugh!!!)

again, this song

Comment

• ^ And that was its only week in the top 50. The chart run was like this:

91-out for 1 week-77-87-96-81-68-68-69-60-41-59-59-60-62-68-58-77-67-72-70. One week at #41, for the rest, #58 at most.

Look At Me is likely not making the year-end list either. Unless by some miracle it picks up traction, it's dropping out next week and it doesn't have a lot of points. Here is the list of the biggest songs of 2017 so far. (Songs such as Wild Thoughts aren't here because they don't have enough points yet. For now, I'd say the songs #58 and above will make the year-end list, and below #58 are the songs that have a low chance of making the year-end list, except Sign of the Times and Hurricane which are still charting.)

@OT: 7.5/10. (Pretty good, even though I can't say I really liked it at first.)

DNA. It's not Kendrick Lamar though.
            Last edited by Superbloons321; 28-06-17, 02:49 PM.
            BTD5 rank: 83 - BMC levels: 35 (1st city), 28 (2nd city) - AP: 20855 (Level 41) - A masterpiece of logic - Rating scale - Forum errors

Comment

• maybe 7/10

the fact that "Treat You Better" by Shawn Mendes will make the 2017 year end list. (*groans*)

Comment

• Ugh. Will say 1/10. If Dear Future Husband and Treat You Better were both #1 and #2 (can be swapped) in the Billboard Year End 100, until 2024
                Ratings || Accepted DCs
                Current Avatar: Christmas Quest Monkey (Bloons TD 5)
                What an epic fail of a quote:
                Originally posted by Original Otaku
                If you see the challenge made by the notable users incogneato, sniper 355, The Supermonkey (formerly JamesNg2), lla26, Gamzdude, or Superbloons321 (formerly Simone Esposito), you better run for your life.

Comment

• sniper 355: 0.75/10 (the toxic fungus on the genitals becoming a holdover from last year is INSANITY and its disturbingly high chart performance during its run is a serious sign of cultural deterioration. Thank goodness it isn't eligible for 2017's year-end lists, its soul-crushing)

lla26 : -2/10!!!!!!!!!!

Tossing "Deja Vu" by J. Cole into fire.
                  Last edited by The Idealistic; 28-06-17, 01:43 PM.

Comment

• 7.5/10. (Awful song, I really hope it misses the year-end list.)

DAMN. album by Kendrick Lamar.

Comment

• At least 8/10 (certainly not on the same level as Good Kid, M.A.A.D. City or To Pimp A Butterfly, but still great overall)

If "Feels" by Calvin Harris ft. Pharrel Williams, Katy Perry, & Big Sean became a hit as well. (would be pleased, as it's a pretty good song)

Comment

• Same. Around 7.5/10. (This song is getting better with every listen, but this doesn't seem to be the right year for Katy Perry, even though this is the first song from Calvin Harris' upcoming album that has an actual video, and it seems quite radio-friendly, so I'm positive it will pick up a lot of traction.)

Katy Perry's piano ballads.

Comment

• around 4.5/10

this song.

Comment

• 2/10.

This song.

Comment

• 4/10 it seems

The Cutting Room Floor
                              Daily challenges, profile
                              Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

• 4.5/10

Shake it Fast by Rae Sremmurd ft. Juicy J.

Comment

Working...
                                X