X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Around 7.5/10 for now. (Good track.)

This song.
    93 accepted daily challenges.
    BTD5 rank: 83 - BMC levels: 35 (1st city), 28 (2nd city) - AP: 20855 (Level 41) - A masterpiece of logic - Rating scale - Forum errors
    Originally posted by Katy Perry
    Yeah, they slither like a centipede

Comment

• at least 8/10

this song. (seems like a highlight from Melodrama)

I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
      BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
      my challenges, overhauled ratings
      If you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Comment

• Maybe, 8/10
        Lorde as of now. (I think she's even better.)
        Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
        Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

• 8.5/10

If these people invaded this forum:
          - the trolls from 4chan
          - The CPI defenders

Comment

• 1/10!!!.

Summer break from College or education after high school.
            Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
            Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

• 7.5/10

if your Summer Break was reduced to 30 days.

Comment

• 1.5/10.

This song. (I really hope it charts, as it's the second single - at least it already reached the Bubbling Under Hot 100)
                93 accepted daily challenges.
                BTD5 rank: 83 - BMC levels: 35 (1st city), 28 (2nd city) - AP: 20855 (Level 41) - A masterpiece of logic - Rating scale - Forum errors
                Originally posted by Katy Perry
                Yeah, they slither like a centipede

Comment

• Sounds good. 6.75/10

MGMT-Electric Feel
                  bored..

Comment

• 7/10

Round 69 in BTD5
                    Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods

Comment

• 4/10. Not that interesting.

Round 44 in BTD5. (Really easy.)

Awesomefaceninja7 - Ninjakiwi member since March 2013

Comment

• 4/10

Today's DC. (Looks very easy.)

Comment

• Seems 4/10.

The Daring Dozen DC. (Fun but somewhat easy.)

Comment

• 6/10 (Surprise, I'm not good with DC's with crazy bloon rank changes, and I still have not found a solution .)

When random noobs or users (Most likely trolls) PM you. (annoying.)

Comment

• 2/10.

Three Days Grace - "Animal I Have Become". (I seem to remember hearing this song somewhere.)

Comment

• Maybe 7/10 (that bass riff sure is catchy.)

This cancerous and disgusting comment (ENORMOUS TRIGGER WARNING!!!):
                                Originally posted by some YouTube commenter
                                I'm done talking to you. This is getting tedious. This will be my last reply to you. Yes, I am calling all religions parasites, which, by definition, need a host to survive (which in this case are people too lazy or ignorant to think for themselves). Also, the people manipulate, yell at and kill others (or provoke fellow theists to do so) are generally the ones preaching religion in the first place. Just the fact that a few of these people exist is enough to discredit religion as an acceptable construct. Yes, all religious people aren't like that. The ones that aren't either haven't read their scriptures thoroughly or, if they have, manipulate its meaning to make it something more acceptable, more desirable. Just so they don't have to give it any thought. Worst part? They don't even do it consciously. As for the smart people who believe, I have nothing to say. A lot plays part in that scenario. Maybe its the societal pressure, maybe its the fear of sticking out, or whatever. Now, shoving religion down people's throats is an act being continuously committed all around us. It's just ignored because that's what the norms have become. Religion is all around us. It controls entire countries, entire education systems, entire societal structures. If you look hard enough, it is rather fairly visible all around. Also, sure, not all Muslims condone terrorism but know this, in Islam, there exists a term Taqqiya ( verses 16:106, 3:28, 9:3, 40:28, 2:225 and 3:54). You might want to look up its meaning. There's far more that agree with Islamic terrorism than you think there are. My family had to relocate from our homes in the 1990s because the Muslims in Kashmir were killing and raping Hindus and demanding that we leave. Nowadays, they say we shifted of our own accord (I'm Kashmiri, btw). Name some atheists that have done horrible things. I'll bet I can name more people than you can.Also, Missy Christian Goody-Two-Shoes The Ever Righteous, You do realize that, in fact, Christians do rob and kill people. Dafuq do you think the f**king Crusades were? Dafuq do you think Christian extremists want to do? Play hop-scotch with the Non-Christians? Also, as for raping children, I think you Christians are fine with it, considering all that beautiful stuff happens in your churches at the hands of your perfect little reverends and preachers. There are bad apples in all religion, sure. But, somehow, by the amazing grace of God(s), such righteous people seem to bless religions exponentially more. Also, as for the "right" to criticize people and their beliefs, do keep in mind that facts matter. People matter. Your Sky-Daddies don't. Neither do the wars about whose Sky-Daddy has a bigger d**k. It is more than fair to judge religion as a whole for the "bad ones". As for political correctness, F**K THAT. Oppression of rational thought and free speech are some of Political Correctness' favorite past-times. In today's day religion is no more than the "blanky" that the weird 30 year old neighbour still sleeps with. It may have been needed in the past but, it has long since overstayed its welcome. I hope you have a good life and also hope that I never have to meet you again. Farewell.
                                • Yes, because clearly every religion tells people to kill everyone, and NOT have forgiveness.
                                • One instance in history in which Christians were violent and several bad people who claimed to be Christian means that all Christians are criminals?
                                • Just because people don't commit crimes in the name of atheism does NOT mean that they aren't atheists.
                                • This person has clearly never seen a church if he somehow came to the outlandish conclusion that people rape each other in there.

A small portion of what he says isn't complete bull crap, and I'm not Islamic so I don't know how to explain those verses, but...this person is essentially saying "because a few religious people are bad, everyone religious is bad" and "every atheist in the world is intellectually and morally superior to every religious person in the world." That's inexcusable.
                                My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                                (NEW) My Custom BTD5 Challenges
                                Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Working...
                                X