Rate this from 0-10!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Superbloons321 View Post
    This brain melting insult to Spectrum Pulse (Mega trigger warning, language warning):
    Spoiler:
    This guy is f**kin idol he is some ugly a** mother f**kers same as the haters , go to f**kin hell , there famous cuz there talent and hot and ur not ur a sore a** loser who will get nowhere in life, and they make more money then ur whole life is worth , ur a ugly piece of trash who I hope will go to hell or dies for all I care , and say something to me cuz I will torcher u if I no were u live , or I will beat u till ur numb b**ch , and I hope u get depressed beacuse of what I say , or I hope u want to die fore all I care , cuz ur a loser , ur ugly , ain't smart ,and ur any bad thing in this world , f**k u b**ch
    (This was on the review of She Looks So Perfect EP.)
    0.25/10. Pure cancer, they deserve to be publicly humiliated and exiled from polite society (and even more so from the internet) as punishment for that abhorrent act of defilement (is that too harsh?). By the nine hells, I hate those spoiled rotten, whiny, smugly entitled brats with every fiber of by being.

OT: 1.5/10

Tossing filler updates in BTDBM into yellow fire.
    Inspirational lyrics of the week:

Originally posted by Beyoncé
    Hey! I'ma keep running / Cause a winner don't quit on themselves
    Rating Scale v2.1, Album ratings/song rankings, Year-end rankings

Comment

• ^ Well said.

@OT: 8.5/10. *sings Attention by Charlie Puth* This makes the attention the game gets even more inexcusable. Why won't they just focus on BTD6?

New song by Imagine Dragons!
      93 accepted daily challenges.
      BTD5 rank: 83 - BMC levels: 35 (1st city), 28 (2nd city) - AP: 20855 (Level 41) - A masterpiece of logic - Rating scale - Forum errors
      Originally posted by Katy Perry
      Yeah, they slither like a centipede

Comment

• Seems, 5/10 (For Now.)

This Logic:
        Originally posted by Bounsel Cpi
        It's different a game for puberts than a game for kids, in that way, Pokemon what is a "game for kids" is played for a lot of teens, when you're​ a child something that likes you, is not forever, or anyway, nothing is forever
        Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
        Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

• 3/10

These forums.
          Status: BMC City one level 34, City two level 24, BTD5 Rank 73
          DC ratings, Accepted DCs, Color-coded MM rewards

Comment

• 6/10

The Spoiler (Troll type, but not as bad as others.)
            Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
            Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

• WeegeeMaelstrom 6/10?
              Gamzdude 5/10

Slot Machine app games. (1/10, encourages gambling addiction)
              bored..

Comment

• 4.5/10

The Retroactive Stalker troll type. (ugh) (no 5 in the list)
                I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
                BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
                my challenges, overhauled ratings
                If you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Comment

• 1.5/10!!! (Yeah, they can make you look really bad.)

Never Give Up Never Surrender.Troll (Gosh, these trolls can also frame you bad!!!. In addition, to arguing with failed and broken logic, and calling your opinion dumb, etc)

Comment

• 2.5/10

internet trolls that try to frame you.

Comment

• 1/10!!!!

The Normal Stalker Troll.

Comment

• 3/10

these types fused: The retroactive Stalker, Never Give up never surrounder, The Profane Screamer, The bored Hater and Rabid Flamer.

Comment

• 1/10!!!!!

The fact that DCs never load in time nowadays. (Heard this issue has become very annoying.)
                          Last edited by Superbloons321; 18-06-17, 08:25 PM.
                          BTD5 rank: 83 - BMC levels: 35 (1st city), 28 (2nd city) - AP: 20855 (Level 41) - A masterpiece of logic - Rating scale - Forum errors

Comment

• 2/10 (Ugh.)

The Bored Hater troll.

Comment

• 2/10.

Melodrama album by Lorde. (I listened to it entirely today, and it was worth it. I think Spectrum Pulse will like it.)

Comment

• maybe 8/10, maybe even a 9/10

this song.

Comment

Working...
                                X