Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6/10

this song. (Long time no seen )
    I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
    BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
    my challenges, overhauled ratings
    If you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Comment

• Originally posted by sniper 355 View Post
      for The Idealistic, the trolls who sent Spectrum Pulse Death Threats (hmm...)
      0.25/10. There's no way around it, they're a cancer of society.

OT: 3/10

Saying "Long time no see " when re-posting or re-adding a song that wasn't mentioned for a long time.
      Smart lyrics of the week:
      Originally posted by Lorde
      Getting pumped up on the little bright things I bought / But I know they'll never own me
      Rating Scale v2.1, Album ratings/song rankings, Year-end rankings

Comment

• 7/10

The girl on Twitter who made a rage video on Spectrum Pulses review. (Oh my.)
        Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
        Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

• The Idealistic 7/10.​​​​​​​
          OT: 0.5/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want my simple and honest opinion, I respect Spectrum Pulse for who he is, even though I rarely read his reviews (and I don't cite him or gauge my ratings using him). Nevertheless, I really hate it when people send death threats due to not respecting opinions and such spamming thereof. -_-

SAS3. (Grindish, but not laggy.)
          My profile (36,565 AP, Level 49 - Master of Masters) Ratings v2.0 (NEW!) My accepted DC's

Comment

• 5/10. I do not play SAS.

Reverting all updates on a game to make it less buggier
            Daily challenges, profile
            Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

• 7/10. Can work.

Non-pro Angry Squirrel. (Terrible IMO.)
              My profile (36,565 AP, Level 49 - Master of Masters) Ratings v2.0 (NEW!) My accepted DC's

Comment

• 3/10

The rating "DKDC/10" (don't know don't care, really?)
                Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

• 1.5/10!!!

This "If You continue Making troll answers Your reputation will be damaged". (And yes that was me who said that on the blog, very true.)
                  Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
                  Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

• 7/10

Using Blade Meulstroms to stop regrow farms

Comment

• 7/10

If the monkies and bloons teamed up and fought a battle to the death against the SAS teamed up with the zombies

Comment

• 7/10 (fun)

"Remember When?" game.
                        Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

Originally posted by PsoGnar
                        The only thing I'm sure of her ability to haunt me in my dreams; and it must be so routine, because all in all it seems so far away to be so close, I want you to know
                        BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
                        YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

• 7/10

Powerful Bow Echos (Deorche). (Very nasty winds are usually 80MPH+, there was one a cople days ago in parts of the USA, and the day before.)

Comment

• 1/10.

This brain melting insult to Spectrum Pulse (Mega trigger warning, language warning):
                            Spoiler:
                            This guy is f**kin idol he is some ugly a** mother f**kers same as the haters , go to f**kin hell , there famous cuz there talent and hot and ur not ur a sore a** loser who will get nowhere in life, and they make more money then ur whole life is worth , ur a ugly piece of trash who I hope will go to hell or dies for all I care , and say something to me cuz I will torcher u if I no were u live , or I will beat u till ur numb b**ch , and I hope u get depressed beacuse of what I say , or I hope u want to die fore all I care , cuz ur a loser , ur ugly , ain't smart ,and ur any bad thing in this world , f**k u b**ch
                            (This was on the review of She Looks So Perfect EP.)
                            88 accepted daily challenges.
                            BTD5 rank: 83 - AP: 20295 (Level 40) - FD: 1 level 40 each ship class - Rating scale - Forum errors
                            Originally posted by Drake
                            Got so many chains they call me Chaining Tatum

Comment

• 0.25/10!!!!!

RPG forum games. (I'd like to try some, but...)

Comment

• For me, 4.5/10.

5 Seconds of Summer's fanbase.
                                88 accepted daily challenges.
                                BTD5 rank: 83 - AP: 20295 (Level 40) - FD: 1 level 40 each ship class - Rating scale - Forum errors
                                Originally posted by Drake
                                Got so many chains they call me Chaining Tatum

Comment

Working...
                                X