Rate this from 0-10!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2/10

The troll who called "Spectrum Pulse" a Pedophile. (One of the most inhumane and disgusting internet trolls I've ever seen. An absolute waste of space.)
    Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
    Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

• 0.5/10!! (I'm sorry, WHAT??)

Forgetting that leads/camos/ceramics/MOABs/Round 63 comes next round. (It probably doesn't happen to you, but in my case I'll usually just not pay attention and hit the round button.)
      My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
      (NEW) My Custom BTD5 Challenges
      Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

• OT: 4/10

OT: Last day of school. (For most school should be over, but if it's not post when your final day is, but usually the last day is the best.)
        Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
        Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

• 9/10!! (Relief!!)

Over-the-summer homework. (Fortunately for me I don't have anything TOO serious.)
          My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
          (NEW) My Custom BTD5 Challenges
          Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

• 3/10

The Shawn Mendes Army. (Full of horrid teenybopper teen girls, who even sent death threats to "Spectrum pulse".)

Comment

• 2/10 Tossing X to Panem (acceptable or not?)
              Ratings || Accepted DCs
              Current Avatar: Christmas Quest Monkey (Bloons TD 5)
              What an epic fail of a quote:
              Originally posted by Original Otaku
              If you see the challenge made by the notable users incogneato, sniper 355, The Supermonkey (formerly JamesNg2), lla26, Gamzdude, or Superbloons321 (formerly Simone Esposito), you better run for your life.

Comment

• 8/10, but not real people.

this song.
                I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
                BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
                my challenges, overhauled ratings
                If you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Comment

• 4.5/10 (Zach Brown Band is far, far better.)

Having to go to school all though June. (Well at least where I live it's only through Early June.)

Comment

• 4/10 (Thankfully I've been out for a week now.)

All-year round school. (Yep, even in the summer, but for a compromise there's more 1-week breaks or so.)
                    Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods

Comment

• 4/10 (Yup, I was in both 4th & 5th grade.)

Ray Of Doom in BTD5. (Very over priced. Also extremely UP.)

Comment

• 2/10.

Linkin Park - "Invisible". (Probably the better of their songs of the One More Light album.)

Awesomefaceninja7 - Ninjakiwi member since March 2013

Comment

• 6/10

Death Ray vesion in BSM. (Sure you get epic center power, but unlike "Triple Twin" it only effect on location and it ain't even that good. Meaning it's a downgrade & useless.)

Comment

• 4/10

Lava Mode in Color Switch.
                            If don't play, the Virtual Boy console itself.
                            Originally posted by [B
                            Storm Monkey[/B]]
                            I was soaring over Helium Heights when I got ambushed by a gang of ZOMGs!

Originally posted by [B
                            Super Monkey[/B]]
                            I heard it was Red Bloons.

By the way, I'm nctl_on_gaming or nctl on the new forums at NK.
                            NK Flash Level: 12
                            BTD5M Rank: 71
                            BTD Flash Rank: Starting over!
                            Current Avatar: 0/3 Spike Factory
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• 3/10

The infraction + blacklist system in this game.
                              Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
                              BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
                              YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

• 7/10 (As long as it's not abused it should work.)

Opinion Games on NKRP Discord. (I think it would be the same case as The Void RPG forum.)
                                Last edited by Gamzdude; 18-06-17, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X