X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4/10

DCs in 2013
    Daily challenges, profile
    Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

• 5.5/10

The numerous stupid questions that get asked on the NK blogs. (So many, but I'm fine with nonsensical answers here.)
      Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
      Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

• Stupid questions can sometimes be funny, 7.5/10

Baseball
        UR TED CRUZIN 4 A TED BRUZIN

-SOUP

You have done nothing or say anything,
        and they sudden send you offend language.

-Sam Mick

Comment

• 6/10

Again, #25532
          For The Auguster: The Significant Wind damage event that occurred last night in portions of the USA.
          Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
          Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

• 2/10

for the Augster, anti NK Dust
            everyone, the tutorial in CPI (hmmm...)
            I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
            BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
            my challenges, overhauled ratings
            If you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Comment

• That is blatantly just skipping me, how was my response not legit? I have opinions too. But anyways, before we start something:
              0/10. I hate wind damage. I live in Indiana, it sucks.

I haven't tried CPI so I don't know how good it's tutorial is. Also, I don't know what CPI is.

Corsola.
              Last edited by The Augster; 17-06-17, 06:50 PM. Reason: Ninja'd, sorry.

-SOUP

-Sam Mick

Comment

• CPI = Club Penguin Island, a mobile game.
                @OT: 4/10. (Weak, and has a low catch rate.)

This error:

"ERROR: (EAccessViolation) Access violation"

(Not related to the forums, but still.)
                88 accepted daily challenges.
                BTD5 rank: 83 - AP: 20295 (Level 40) - FD: 1 level 40 each ship class - Rating scale - Forum errors
                Originally posted by Drake
                Got so many chains they call me Chaining Tatum

Comment

• @Sniper, 2/10 (God awful broken mess.)

OT: 3/10
                  For The Aguster, NK as of now

Everyone else, This:
                  Originally posted by CPI Defender
                  Lol, you're so toxic, stop to ruin this, the new generation are coming! Club Penguin was great!! Obviously! But not everything is forever​, in 5 years almost all the people in the world will have a smartphone, and if you search statistics now, in the world, there are more Android users than computer users (Microsoft)
                  (Fail and broken logic this was in response to a legit complaint about CPI.)

Comment

• Seems 2/10.

Searching on Google before posting a rating here. (Useful.)
                    88 accepted daily challenges.
                    BTD5 rank: 83 - AP: 20295 (Level 40) - FD: 1 level 40 each ship class - Rating scale - Forum errors
                    Originally posted by Drake
                    Got so many chains they call me Chaining Tatum

Comment

• Yeah but one of the options is to say that you don't know enough about something to rate it, so 7/10

Google in general

-SOUP

-Sam Mick

Comment

• 7/10

Fortress Destoryer as of now. (Was once a fun game, but then "NK" saying oh do to lack player no more uploads, and that was their own fault they kept screwing around with SAS4, rather then Update the game, as a result the game is now a boring grind-fest and has a considerable amount of bugs & glitches.)

Comment

• Yeah tbh FD sucks now 4/10

Tower Keepers

-SOUP

-Sam Mick

Comment

• 6/10

This:
                            Originally posted by CPI Defender
                            "Okay, if you don't like it, just go away! This is a kids place, get mature of once time"
                            *Face brick people have rights to crtize a bad game, telling them to go away with garbage reasoning only makes you look like an idiot and very immature (*Ironic much as he said get mature, yet he's being immature). And yes you can see two by two with both NK defenders and CPI defenders with these examples.)

Comment

• LOL. Trying to defend yet he doesn't have a good grammar... 2/10

this song. (was it posted?)
                              I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
                              BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
                              my challenges, overhauled ratings
                              If you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Comment

• 22543: 1/10!!!!
                                OT: 2.25/10

The JSON Syntax errors on these forums as of now. (Don't tell me I'm the only one getting them.)
                                Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, BTDBM server downtime log
                                Proof that the Viral Frost upgrade is useless
                                Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
                                Originally posted by Kevin Malone

Comment

Working...
                                X