Rate this from 0-10!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4/10

New song by... (listen the full song here)
    I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
    BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
    my challenges, overhauled ratings
    If you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Comment

• Maybe 5/10 Not giving away the name of the artist if the new song will be too obvious to identify given the artist's name (that's my only rule when not to mention the artist's name. sniper 355, what's your logic when not to give away the artist's name?) For superbloons, Color Switch back when it had 8 modes only (the very first version of Color Switch I've ever played)
      Ratings || Accepted DCs
      Current Avatar: Christmas Quest Monkey (Bloons TD 5)
      What an epic fail of a quote:
      Originally posted by Original Otaku
      If you see the challenge made by the notable users incogneato, sniper 355, The Supermonkey (formerly JamesNg2), lla26, Gamzdude, or Superbloons321 (formerly Simone Esposito), you better run for your life.

Comment

• 5/10 (Indifferent.)

Long Siege DC. (Insanely long, but ironically not as long as "Terror Of A Fying Storm.)
        Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
        Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

• 4/10 For Gamzdude, if Tar Pits had DCs (for me, it would have been the best track for DCs) For everyone else, 25367
          Ratings || Accepted DCs
          Current Avatar: Christmas Quest Monkey (Bloons TD 5)
          What an epic fail of a quote:
          Originally posted by Original Otaku
          If you see the challenge made by the notable users incogneato, sniper 355, The Supermonkey (formerly JamesNg2), lla26, Gamzdude, or Superbloons321 (formerly Simone Esposito), you better run for your life.

Comment

• Still 7/10. (Not bad for its time.)

Alanis Morissette herself.
            88 accepted daily challenges.
            BTD5 rank: 83 - AP: 20295 (Level 40) - FD: 1 level 40 each ship class - Rating scale - Forum errors
            Originally posted by Drake
            Got so many chains they call me Chaining Tatum

Comment

• 7.5/10

You've Got On The Hat DC. (Is it just me, or is this one of the easiest DC's ever?)
              Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
              Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

• Dartling spam, so 3/10.

Don't Mess Up DC.
                BTD5 rank: 83 - AP: 20295 (Level 40) - FD: 1 level 40 each ship class - Rating scale - Forum errors

Comment

• 3/10

You Stay On Your Side DC.

Comment

• 3.5/10. (Too long.)

Don't Upset the Balance DC. (It originally had a 4 of each limit which made it pretty challenging, but Aaron nerfed it during the day for some reason.)

Comment

• 4/10 (Too easy, and I think it was changed due to luck and none beating it.)

Excuse Me This Is Our Side DC. (Long, but at least here you can spam laser cannons and use specter.)

Comment

• Nope, people beat it with the limits too.

@OT: 4/10.

Katy Perry as of now.

Comment

• 3.5/10

Spam Spam & More Spam DC. (Very, very long, it's a bunch of painful waiting for stuff, Why Glue Splatter & Bigger Stacks was not enabled will always be a mystery to me.)

Comment

• 2/10

If NK was actually Two-Face from Batman.
                            Status: BMC City one level 34, City two level 24, BTD5 Rank 73
                            DC ratings, Accepted DCs, Color-coded MM rewards

Comment

• 3/10

The joke answers on the blogs
                              Daily challenges, profile
                              Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

• 2/10

NK still saying BTD6 is real.

Comment

Working...
                                X