Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^well according to this vid, it's laggy as fudge

OT: 2.5/10

The rip off off CP. (Yeah, don't remember the name I know it starts with a M, but it's even worse then CPI.)
    Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
    Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

• 3/10

These MM color codes:
      Last edited by WeegeeMaelstrom; 31-03-17, 04:57 PM.
      Status: BMC City one level 34, City two level 24, BTD5 Rank 73
      DC ratings, Accepted DCs, Color-coded MM rewards

Comment

• 7/10

The lag in CPI.
        Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
        Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

• 1/10

Club Penguin Rewritten. (Private server of old CP after online was closed. I have a flashback to a similiar case... Gamzdude knows)
          I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
          BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
          my challenges, overhauled ratings
          If you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Comment

• I have no idea. Maybe 3/10.

Football. (And I mean American football. Not the international football which Americans call soccer, the American football whose name is stupid because you use your hands for everything except when punting and making a field goal.)
            My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
            My DCs
            Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

• @Sniper, Maybe, 6/10 (And yes it's TTR of the Flashback, but it's good that folks are doing the same like they did for TT .)
              OT:5/10 (Meh.)

CPI's launch. (Oh boy, could go down as one of worst launches of a game, something I only thought EA was capable of.)
              Last edited by Gamzdude; 31-03-17, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• 1.5/10

the fact that CPI is rated in google play 1 star for most. (LOL, fully deserved)

Comment

• 8/10

The issues in CPI as of now. (They seem pretty widespread now, mainy in the form of major bugs & glitches, aside from some gamebreaking bugs & glitches & other issues (misc.)

Comment

• 1.5/10

this tasty recipe. (Chocolate Mousse based on Chickpea Water? Seriously? I'm sorry, but in my country, which uses A LOT of Chickpea, chickpea is not used for this, ever)

Comment

• 4/10

Games that would fit a MTD Risk for issues. (Hmm..)

Comment

• 2/10

This suggestion:

Spoiler:
                        3iii

With a Dart Monkey, a 3/4 Boomerang Thrower, a 2/4 Sniper Monkey, a 2/2 Dartling Gun, a Glue Gunner, a 2/3 Buccaneer, a 4/2 Village and a 2/4 Monkey Apprentice, beat Dune Sea on Medium from rounds 26-55.

Starting Cash: 5000
                        Lives: 150
                        Map and mode: Dune Sea, Medium
                        Start round: 26
                        End Round: 55
                        Towers: Dart Monkey, 2/4 Sniper Monkey, 3/4 Boomerang Thrower, Glue Gunner, 2/3 Monkey Buccaneer, 2/4 Monkey Apprentice, 2/2 Dartling Gun, 4/2 Village
                        Max Amount of towers: N/A
                        Max per class: 1
                        Agents: All allowed, none provided
                        Bloon ranks: Unchanged

Based off of this, the Dart, Glue, Wizard, Boomerang, Sniper, and Dartling monkeys in the challenge represent the monkeys in the story, with Dune Sea representing the beach, while the upgrades and being explained here:

3/4 Boomerang: The story mentions the boomerang thrower juggling.
                        2/2 Dartling Gun: "The Dartling monkey laughed while blowing away the smoke from his dartling." This sentence implies a 2/2 Dartling Gun.
                        2/4 Monkey Apprentice: "and light the fire again magic monkey." Obvious 2/4 wizard is obvious.
                        2/4 Sniper: The Sniper called a plane to search for the Dart Monkey from above.
                        2/3 Buccaneer: The pirate ship they brought to the beach. Boat is 2/3 to prevent MOAB Takedown sell and rebuy as opposed to 2/4.
                        4/2 Village: The Monkey town the Dart Monkey ran to.

(Gamzdude or sniper 355 you can test and give a MM reward if you like.)

If Anti-DC dust, then the strange/ridiculous ingredients that you see in some Tasty recipes.
                        Last edited by WeegeeMaelstrom; 01-04-17, 12:25 AM.

Comment

• 5.0000000000000000000000001/10 (Anti-DC dust)

My method of using 5 + or - an infinitesimal amount to deal with DC ratings.

My DCs

Comment

• The Mochinator I gave you an option for Anti-DC dust. But 5/10 for the rating.

Refer to 21042.

Comment

• I feel as if that was added just after I visited the page. Anyways, between a 4/10 and a 1/10.

If there were a new forum title for reaching 10,000 posts. (Looks like Gamzdude will be the first to find out.)

My DCs

Comment

• 6/10

The fact you literally can't do anything in CPI expect walk around, unless you become a member.

Comment

Working...
                                X