Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate this from 0-10!

Originally posted by AFN7

Rate the item from 0-10. Then post an item, and the next person repeats the cycle. 0 is the worst and 10 is the best. Remember, try to avoid things that are inevitable 0s or 10s. And don't post ANYTHING related to this, and use spoiler tags if it is borderline so it won't have to be locked:
    - Murder
    - Drugs
    - Other crime
    - Sex and other inappropriate content
    - Profanity
    - Any forum members or behaviours (could cause hurt feelings)

Here's a reference:
    0: NUKE IT FROM THE ORBIT!!!!!!
    1: REALLY HATE IT!!!!
    2: Hate it!
    3: Dislike it.
    4: Kinda dislike it.
    5: Okay.
    6: Kinda like it.
    7: Like it.
    8: Love it.
    9: REALLY LOVE IT!!!!!
    10: BEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some appropriate examples:

- Tack Shooters
    - "Baby by JB" (not everyone absolutely hates it)
    - Tattoos in general
    - Jennifer Lawrence
    - AC/DC - "Back in Black"

Here are some inappropriate examples:

- When parents kill children for insurance money (inevitable 0, relates to murder)
    - Strip clubs in general (sex)
    - Child abuse (inevitable 0, relates to inappropriate things)
    - When people downvote towers for being "exclusive" (behaviour-related)
    - Rape in general (crime, inappropriate, inevitable 0)

Notes from CP:

- I think a few rule reminders are in order because there have been some problems ruining the fun:

- Do not ask for rating on the behavior of forum members current or past. That has the potential to cause hurting feelings. This includes asking for rating about things that bug you that others do on this thread.
    e.g. People who say "this tower sucks cos i never used it".

- Also, no insults such as calling answers stupid because they are not what you wanted. It is an opinion game. Not everyone has the same opinions and not everyone has heard of the things you have.
    e.g. Why do you have to like Taylor Swift? Are you out of your mind? Her music is terrible, repetitive, and just blah!

- NO swearing, even acronyms with letters standing for swear words are not appropriate.
    e.g. WTF is this?!?!!?!

- Ignoring a specific person because you do not like their answers, etc. and saying you are doing so and not answering them is rude. Don't do it. Just time your reply so that you are replying to someone that you do not want to ignore. Once again, the principle of not excluding or hurting other people applies. If their behavior actually breaks the rules or is hurtful just the report the post. At the same time, "no comment" to an inappropriate item to rate in order to move the game along is fine.

- Finally, a note on links. Please state clearly where the link is going. Yes, mousing over it without clicking it tells you but it will only tell you that it is youtube not the name of the song or video. There are perfectly valid reasons for unwillingness to follow links. The person may be at a break at work where clicking the wrong link could get them into trouble. They may be adults with children present and trying to careful what the kids see. They may be kids with parents present and trying not o get into trouble. You get the idea. Besides, saying where the link goes can sometimes save time and prevent the problem of people being ninja'd. It really isn't much harder to put the name of the song as the link title than "this song". This is not a rule, nobody will get in trouble for not doing it but it is helpful and courteous and might reduce some annoyance and problems in this thread.

- Please, do not overuse "teenybopper" in a rude way.

- In addition, make sure your options have a resemblance of sense. Don't make them nonsensical.

- I would encourage you to post a variety of options, not just options that are clear 0's or 10's.

- This is not a "complain about other threads/posts/users then also rate something from 0 - 10 just so you can post it here thread" ~Topper

Mods or admins, feel free to edit the rules.

Here is an example:

Poster 1: Monkey Aces in BMC.

Poster 2: 4. Only good in certain cases.
    Pizza.

Poster 3: 8/10: I love it!
    Cookie Clicker.
    Legitimate answers are:

A numerical rating
    Something that says that you don't know about the subject matter
    No comment (on inappropriate subjects; it is illegal to do this on people you just want to ignore.)

Infraction system:

If someone posts these:

Nonsense/filler answers
    Topics that result in "no comment"
    33-letter-acronym worthy things to rate
    Skipping posts for no reason
    Offensive comments

or (NEW)

Disrupts the entire community due to this game
    Harrassing players

you will gain infraction points. If you get 3 points, the offending player is blacklisted (their posts in this thread can be ignored) for as long as they're banned and their infraction counter resets to zero. I will reset infraction counters if general behavior improves, and give longer bans for more serious offenses.

Me: 1
    IBROKETHERULES: 0
    Gamzdude: 0
    Sniper 355: 0
    Original Otaku: 0
    lla26: 1
    jluc410: 0
    Superbloons321: 0
    WeegeeMaelstrom: 0
    The Idealistic: 0
    77coolguy: 0
    The Mochinator: 0
    Mk 214 EX: 0
    Donovan Haupricht: 0
    ACX9000: 2
    Awesomefaceninja7: 0
    Olegoleg123: 2

Moderators can add points for egregious acts.

Blacklist:

onlinegamer321 (PERMANENT)
    The Augster (PERMANENT)

Let's start.

Forum games being open.
    Last edited by Albert3105; Yesterday, 03:01 PM.
    Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

Originally posted by PsoGnar
    The only thing I'm sure of her ability to haunt me in my dreams; and it must be so routine, because all in all it seems so far away to be so close, I want you to know
    BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
    YouTube channel | My Ratings System

9.5, I think?

Disney Movies as Told by Emoji
    When Mario flails his arms, he's in trouble.
    When Bowser flails his arms, it's hilarious.
    Peach doesn't flail her arms because she's too sophisticated.
    When Luigi flails his arms...run and run far.

Comment

Albert3105 8/10

OT: Maybe 5/10

Posting my last question after the archive forums got locked:

Golf Ball Size hail IRL. (Can crack or smash vehicle windows and other windows.)
      Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
      Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

-1/10!!!!

Pizza.
        Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

Originally posted by PsoGnar
        The only thing I'm sure of her ability to haunt me in my dreams; and it must be so routine, because all in all it seems so far away to be so close, I want you to know
        BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
        YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

7/10

The comment system that was on this forum. (It has been disabled.)
          Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
          Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

6/10

the new forums, as of now.
            I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
            BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
            my challenges, overhauled ratings
            If you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Comment

6.5/10 (Not bad.)

The fact alot of useless game forums that were on the archive forums have been removed in this forum.

Comment

8/10

The color system on this forum. (it's really hard to use, it's broken)

Comment

3/10 (Needs some fixing.)

The reply to quote system on this forum.

Comment

2/10 Multiquote doesn't seem to work for me...

Undertale(2015 video game)

Comment

Maybe, 7/10

This tornado only being rated as an EF2 from this small outbreak
                      Originally posted by Wikipedia
                      2 deaths – Significant structural damage to many buildings in the area, including a gas station and a restaurant. Numerous homes were destroyed, vehicles were tossed, and trees were snapped. One house was leveled but was not attached to the foundation. A game arcade building was completely destroyed.
                      (Yeah, I think Not, it needs to be an EF3 IMO.)

Comment

Meh/10

Doom (2016)
                        Gaming was a mistake.

- Gabe Newell

Comment

Gamzdude: 2/10
                          ACX: Maybe 7/10 (meh isn't a legitimate rating)

Half life 2 (game)

Comment

Maybe, 6/10

The fact the old new forums have not been locked yet.

Comment

5/10. Don't really care.

Being able to edit our avatars.
                              I'm currently holding the place of most suggestions in the NK Forums.
                              Click here to view all my:

BTD5 Suggestions
                              SAS4 New Gun Ideas®
                              Accepted Daily Challenges

Comment

Working...
                              X