Good vs Evil 3.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 278 (-4.75) for this:

Calling something fail logic when presenting it will cause bias.
    (If you don't agree with others calling something fail logic, why don't you voice your disagreement and/or argue to the contrary?)
    Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

Originally posted by PsoGnar
    The only thing I'm sure of her ability to haunt me in my dreams; and it must be so routine, because all in all it seems so far away to be so close, I want you to know
    BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
    YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

• 274.5 (-3.5) For NKRP Discord itself. (Yeah, staying away from here.)
      Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
      Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

• ^ What is the NKPP/NNKP Discord?
        OT: 276.5 (+2) for Discord itself.
        Status: BMC City one level 34, City two level 24, BTD5 Rank 73
        DC ratings, Accepted DCs, Color-coded MM rewards

Comment

• ^ I made a typo, and I'll PM you about it.

OT: 274 (-2.5) For SAS3. (Terribly grindish.)
          Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
          Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

• 276 (+2) for "Too Cool to Dance" by Eden XO.
            I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
            BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
            my challenges, overhauled ratings
            If you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Comment

• 277 (+1) for Down by Marian Hill. (There isn't much to this song, it's inoffensive at least)
              88 accepted daily challenges.
              BTD5 rank: 83 - AP: 20295 (Level 40) - FD: 1 level 40 each ship class - Rating scale - Forum errors
              Originally posted by Drake
              Got so many chains they call me Chaining Tatum

Comment

• 273 (-4) For "Lego" permanently deleting their message boards.

Comment

• 277 (+4) for BlackCriticGuy. (Anime reviewer.)
                  Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

Originally posted by PsoGnar
                  The only thing I'm sure of her ability to haunt me in my dreams; and it must be so routine, because all in all it seems so far away to be so close, I want you to know
                  BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
                  YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

• 282 (+5) I Ground Zero Regal Cafe Pizzeria (awful place) (just like the GZ in BTD5, nobody dies, and there is no radioactive fallout).
                    My profile (36,565 AP, Level 49 - Master of Masters) Ratings v2.0 (NEW!) My accepted DC's

Comment

• 287 (+5) I toss the joke answes in the NK blogs into fire
                      Daily challenges, profile
                      Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

• 288 (+1) for "Pretty Girl" by Maggie Linderman [Cheat Codes Remix] (I'm okay with this remix, as it brings groove. I'd actually take this over the weak "No Promises" with Demi Lovato. At least in here it doesn't contain a poor man's DJ Snake drop)
                        I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
                        BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
                        my challenges, overhauled ratings
                        If you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Comment

• 292.5 (+4.5) I toss this insult to Spectrum Pulse into white fire:

No.1: you are NOT a music critic! No.2: You don't know anything about music! and No. 3: you are American so you lose by default, due to the fact that Americans cannot understand or appreciate Alex Turner's poetic genius, that is up there with the likes of Morrissey. You didn't grow up with British culture so it's easy for you to make these ludicrous statements.

(What a racist jerk. Note that Spectrum Pulse gave 7/10 to the album he was reviewing.)
                          BTD5 rank: 83 - AP: 20295 (Level 40) - FD: 1 level 40 each ship class - Rating scale - Forum errors

Comment

• 297.5 (+5) for tossing "God" by Ryan Bane into violet hellfire. (It can't be found, and it should never be, except for trash-talking purposes. It's that awful.)

Superbloons321 Do you look at Spectrum Pulse a lot? I very rarely do.
                            My profile (36,565 AP, Level 49 - Master of Masters) Ratings v2.0 (NEW!) My accepted DC's

Comment

• Not always, usually only album reviews of artists I know, the Billboard Breakdown (weekly review of new chart entries), and the year-end lists. Certainly a very good critic, but I often disagree with him.

300 (+2.5) for Spectrum Pulse's review of Witness album by Katy Perry. (Quite good review, not many disagreements other than not hating Chained To The Rhythm.)

Comment

• 304.75 (+4.75) I toss this insult to Spectrum Pulse into violet hellfire:

This guy is f**kin idol he is some ugly a** mother f**kers same as the haters , go to f**kin hell , there famous cuz there talent and hot and ur not ur a sore a** loser who will get nowhere in life, and they make more money then ur whole life is worth , ur a ugly piece of trash who I hope will go to hell or dies for all I care , and say something to me cuz I will torcher u if I no were u live , or I will beat u till ur numb b**ch , and I hope u get depressed beacuse of what I say , or I hope u want to die fore all I care , cuz ur a loser , ur ugly , ain't smart ,and ur any bad thing in this world , f**k u b**ch

(This was on the review of She Looks So Perfect EP. This is brain melting.)

Comment

Working...
                                X