Good vs Evil 3.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good vs Evil 3.0

So this starts at 250 points. Depending on how good or how evil you are, you add +1 to +5 or subtract -1 to -5. Good wins if they get to 500, and Evil wins if they get to 0, and then a new game starts.

Here are some examples, which hopefully should prevent people from spamming +5 or -5 (note that this is not set in stone)

+5 would be something that you love, or something extremely good that you do, or something you think is extremely good. (10/10)

+4 would be something you really like, or something very good that you do, or something you think is very good. (9/10)

+3 would be something you like, or something good that you do, or something you think is good. (8/10)

+2 would be something that you like a little bit, or something a little bit good that you do, or something you think is a little bit good. (7/10)

+1 would be something that you slightly like, or something slightly good that you do, or something you think is slightly good. (5-6/10)

-1 would be something that you slightly dislike, or something slightly evil/bad that you do, or something you think is slightly evil/bad. (4-5/10)

-2 would be something that you dislike a little bit, or something a little bit evil/bad that you do, or something you think is a little bit evil/bad. (3/10)

-3 would be something you dislike, or something evil/bad that you do, or something you think is evil/bad. (2/10)

-4 would be something that you really dislike, or something very evil/bad that you do or something think is very evil/bad. (1/10)

-5 would be something that you hate, or something extremely evil/bad that you do or something you think is extremely evil/bad. (0/10)

additional rules:
    1. You can post opinions, but you have to include a vote.
    2. Decimals are allowed, in increments of 0.25.
    3. After the vote, do not change the vote unless you were ninja'd by another user and you fix it.
    4. Votes must not related to the vote above them. Example:
    300 (-1) for Bloon Liquefier.
    301 (+1) I toss Bloon Liquefier into fire.
    5. Double posts must be separated by at least Half an Hour. Further multi posts separated by at least 6 hours.
    6. Do not use the same reason multiple times in a row.
    7. Do not cast votes based on users or forum behavious. Also tossing X person into fire isn't allowed.
    8. Do not flame users or send personal attacks in this thread. Anyone that does that will recieve a strike.
    9. Do not criticize voting decisions.
    10. Any trolling in this thread will lead for strikes.

so it starts at 250.

Good: 47
    Evil: 58
    Last edited by sniper 355; 05-06-17, 04:42 AM.
    I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
    BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
    my challenges, overhauled ratings
    If you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Same Rules as it was on the archive forums I bet.

Anyways time to start .

253 (+3) For the forums games now being out on the New Forums.
    Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
    Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

257 (+4) for Managing to create the thread

Comment

258.5 (+1.5) For the new forums as of now.
        Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
        Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

255.5 (-3) for Good vs Evil Without opinions. (*Yawn*)

Comment

258.5 (+3) I make a good impression on these new forums.

Comment

261.5(+3) for tossing Premium Guns and Championships into fire.

Comment

264.5 (+3) For the fact this forum is going to be very active at first, due to it opening during the summer times.

Comment

269 (+4.5) I toss New SAS4 into blue fire due to how broken it is.

Comment

270.5 (+1.5) for Spirits by The Strumbellas.
                    88 accepted daily challenges.
                    BTD5 rank: 83 - AP: 20295 (Level 40) - FD: 1 level 40 each ship class - Rating scale - Forum errors
                    Originally posted by Drake
                    Got so many chains they call me Chaining Tatum

Comment

The rules are the same as back on the archive forums.

266 (-4.5) I forget to put on sunscreen and get a horrible sunburn.
                      Status: BMC City one level 34, City two level 24, BTD5 Rank 73
                      DC ratings, Accepted DCs, Color-coded MM rewards

Comment

263 (-3) For "Best of Both Worlds" by Hannah Montana.

Comment

266.5 (+3.5) for Henry Stickmin Games.
                          My profile (36,525 AP, Level 49 - Master of Masters) Ratings v2.0 (NEW!) My accepted DC's

Comment

262 (-4.5) for Pretty Girls by Britney Spears ft. Iggy Azalea. (Horrible song that over-praises girls.)
                            Last edited by Superbloons321; 09-10-16, 06:58 PM.
                            88 accepted daily challenges.
                            BTD5 rank: 83 - AP: 20295 (Level 40) - FD: 1 level 40 each ship class - Rating scale - Forum errors
                            Originally posted by Drake
                            Got so many chains they call me Chaining Tatum

Comment

263.5 (-3) for "Chasing the Sun" by Hilary Duff.

Comment

Working...
                              X