Good vs. Evil 3.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good vs. Evil 3.1

We start at 100 points and, depending on how good or evil you want to be, you can add or subtract 1-5 points. If the score reaches 200, good wins, and if it hits 0, evil wins. After one game ends, a new one starts.

Here's a baseline:
    +5 would be something that you love, or something extremely good that you do, or something you think is extremely good. (10/10)

+4 would be something you really like, or something very good that you do, or something you think is very good. (9/10)

+3 would be something you like, or something good that you do, or something you think is good. (8/10)

+2 would be something that you like a little bit, or something a little bit good that you do, or something you think is a little bit good. (7/10)

+1 would be something that you slightly like, or something slightly good that you do, or something you think is slightly good. (5-6/10)

-1 would be something that you slightly dislike, or something slightly evil/bad that you do, or something you think is slightly evil/bad. (4-5/10)

-2 would be something that you dislike a little bit, or something a little bit evil/bad that you do, or something you think is a little bit evil/bad. (3/10)

-3 would be something you dislike, or something evil/bad that you do, or something you think is evil/bad. (2/10)

-4 would be something that you really dislike, or something very evil/bad that you do or something think is very evil/bad. (1/10)

-5 would be something that you hate, or something extremely evil/bad that you do or something you think is extremely evil/bad. (0/10)

Decimals are allowed, but only in increments of 0.25, and after you vote, do not change your vote, unless you were ninja'd and are fixing your vote.

Rules:
    1. Votes must not be related to the post above them. Example:
    Person 1: 151 (-3) For "Baby" by Justin Bieber.
    Person 2: 154 (+3) I toss "Baby" by Justin Bieber into fire.
    2. Do not use the same reason repeatedly (at least within 100 posts).
    3. Double posts must be separated by at least a half hour. Further multi-posts separated by at least 6 hours.
    4. Do not cast votes based on users or forum behaviors either from now or in the past.
    5. Do not criticize voting decisions. You are allowed to post opinions here though, as long they aren't hurtful.
    6. Any trolling in this thread will also lead to strikes.
    7. DO NOT post any links from bots.

I will blacklist users that are going against the rules here. If you're blacklisted, your posts will be ignored and if trolling/flaming, they will be reported.

Good: 0
    Evil: 0

102 (+2) I create a new thread feeling that the old one was a little too slow-paced, and for the fact that the forum games are a ghost town.

Blacklist:
    No one yet.
    Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th, NK Day of the Dead

99 (-3) I say that mvm_ghosttown on TF2 is too hard.

mvm_ghosttown and ghost towns are different, BTW.

Five Words. Ten Letters. Say it and I'm yours.
    Me: Do U No De Wae

Comment

104 (+5) for perfect pitch, which I have
      CLICK THE EGGS!:
      https://dragcave.net/image/DMwzS.htt...agcave.net/gif

I don't understand

Comment

105.5 (+1.5) For the Berserker in TK.

Comment

110 (+4.5) The Insurgents on the Injustice Series

Comment

109 (-1) Me ruining the day for some noob who isn't very good at btd battles

Comment

112.5 (+3.5) I toss the Mystic Quest in TK into fire.

Comment

115.5 (+3) The music in Sonic Rush

Comment

117 (+1.5) for rickrolling.
                  CLICK THE EGGS!:
                  https://dragcave.net/image/DMwzS.htt...agcave.net/gif

I don't understand

Comment

116 (-1) The power of making numbers terminate. Why is pi like that?

Comment

117 (+1) me losing no coins and not caring when someone tries to teach me a lesson with mvm in bmc

Comment

120 (+3) I burn nothing.

Comment

124 (+4) For when something like this happens to you in TK.

Comment

119 (-5) TJHenryYoshi not believing in 0.5 A Presses.

Comment

114.75 (-4.25) For the aggressively atrocious Bad Santa movie. (Despite the reviews from IMDb and RT looking promising, to me it was nothing more than a nonsensical movie where two bad guys impersonate as Santa and an his Little Helper rob shopping outlets in a nearby mall. In the meantime, "Santa" gets himself into a big drinking problem and goes insane. In fact I only watched the first 30 minutes of the movie before screaming in agony myself. Sure I've watched bad movies before, but it never got to the point of me having to shut it off midway.)
                              Last edited by Junior Monkey; 23-12-17, 04:26 AM. Reason: added commentary

Comment

Working...
                              X