No announcement yet.

If NK games were realistic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

banaas give money but how i dont see monkeys paying for these banana's and i dont even see them eating them
    how do monkeys upgrade therself?
    and i diddnt knew monkey scould build temples
    and who is controling the spikefactory, bombtower and tackshoters?
    does the bloonberry bush get water?
    how can u put a boat in a small crappy pool
    when placing boats near each other and you upgrade them to make the mbigger they overlap on the othe rboats (how??!)
    when bloonarius is dammaged a lot you can see the inside but its not losing air

Comment

Monkeys could communicate to others where camo bloons are and the monkeys without camo detection could just throw/shoot in the general direction.
      S
      Originally posted by The Ancestor
      Once again, the stars are right and the manor sits at the very epicenter of cosmic unrest. Cultists rally to their twisted idols and great gongs sound in anticipation of the coming sacrifices. Far below, life-laden shadows pulsate to the unrelenting rhythm of a beating heart.

Current avatar: She's interesting.
      S

Comment

Originally posted by Mathinator272 View Post
        Monkeys wouldn't be the primary species, as monkeys are not (yet) sophisticated enough to build a ray of doom.
        I think I may explain this...

Lots of human "relics" were left behind... one of such is the ray of doom, used to end the war a couple of years before the forests were becoming too hard to live in as humans.. so they moved away, not knowing that there would be a huge city built some time after.

The monkeys only knew how to power it, they did not know how to rebuild it, unlike all other human relics.
        Don't tell Scarlett that I am checking this forum as I cook the grilled cheese sandwiches.

've been too busy that I nearly forgot about this forum lol

Comment

BTD Battles would either not exist or have some explanation as to why the Monkeys were now able to use the bloons and why they were all fighting each other with them.
          S
          Once again, the stars are right and the manor sits at the very epicenter of cosmic unrest. Cultists rally to their twisted idols and great gongs sound in anticipation of the coming sacrifices. Far below, life-laden shadows pulsate to the unrelenting rhythm of a beating heart.

S

Comment

Originally posted by legendofthequad5 View Post
            BTD Battles would either not exist or have some explanation as to why the Monkeys were now able to use the bloons and why they were all fighting each other with them.
            S
            Thinking it was some sort of training simulation for monkey commanders.
            Hello, it's me, Mk 214 EX, back again! Current Avatar: Super Saiyan Monkey?

My NK profile, probably collecting cobwebs that I'm not even going to bother cleaning up.

Do you want to be added to the NK Skype or Discord group? PM me!

More stuff will be added with time. Patience is a virtue.

Comment

Bloonchippers would be able to destroy Golden Bloons with an MIB.
              S

S

Comment

i diddn tknow monkayes could build a city

Comment

The teleporters used by the assault team would be available to players, especially given that they are apparently higher ranked.
                  Hello, it's me, Mk 214 EX, back again! Current Avatar: Super Saiyan Monkey?

My NK profile, probably collecting cobwebs that I'm not even going to bother cleaning up.

Do you want to be added to the NK Skype or Discord group? PM me!

More stuff will be added with time. Patience is a virtue.

Comment

Working...
                  X