If NK games were realistic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How would Lead Bloons float?
    My profile (36,565 AP, Level 49 - Master of Masters) Ratings v2.0 My accepted DC's

Comment

Excess cash would carry over between games.
      S
      Originally posted by The Ancestor
      Once again, the stars are right and the manor sits at the very epicenter of cosmic unrest. Cultists rally to their twisted idols and great gongs sound in anticipation of the coming sacrifices. Far below, life-laden shadows pulsate to the unrelenting rhythm of a beating heart.

Current avatar: She's interesting.
      S

Comment

Monkeys would have to use the bathroom.
        My profile (36,565 AP, Level 49 - Master of Masters) Ratings v2.0 My accepted DC's

Comment

You collect blops and you would have to trade blops for cash (PLS NO). You could convert cash to monkey money.
          Don't tell Scarlett that I am checking this forum as I cook the grilled cheese sandwiches.

've been too busy that I nearly forgot about this forum lol

Comment

in btd5 there needs to be a bank to store your cash monkeys kill each other pop camo while not knowing ice tower will be weak and melt insta with bomb otwers near a moab will lose healt overtime when hit by a dart and dart will be stuck into it monkey wouldnt have endless darts/projectiles monkeys would go into the village at end of round and walk out whe nround starts monkeys also woulk walk around to pop bloons black/white bloons would be bigger because they carry 2 bloons inside them also would move faster because the pinks insdethem are fast monkeys also would pop multiply layers when bloons are moving slow

Comment

Moabs are blimps.. blimps run on hot air.. ice can't freeze it.. if one is popped right next to an ice tower, he's dead.
              Don't tell Scarlett that I am checking this forum as I cook the grilled cheese sandwiches.

've been too busy that I nearly forgot about this forum lol

Comment

SAS4 suicide medics... Can't they just have other ways of delivering mass Medkits?

Comment

Why do bloons face the screen but MOABs are faced top down? Shouldn't both be top down?
                  Originally posted by Rohan Sharp Anforth
                  No badgers were harmed in the making of this forum. Most likely. I'm like, 75% sure. But don't quote me on that or I'll have to harm a badger.
                  Wait...What have I done?

Comment

The Moab class BFB/ZOMG would use ducted fans to avoid airbag penetration in a prop failure.

Aces wouldn't shoot 8 darts and fly fixed-They'd fly towards the Bloons and shoot forward.

Heli Pilots shouldn't need an upgrade to Pursuit. Any pilot would chase the Bloons.

Destroyer/AC, Aces, Helis should need to refuel.

Two large propellers should be able to resist a small grappling hook.(BFB Monkey Pirates)

Why Bomb Towers don't instantly bring down everything. It's a BOMB, for Supermonkey's sake!

Ground Zero ace would fly away after dropping bomb.

Monkey Apprentices wouldn't exist.

Comment

Bloons would be floating around aimlesly instead of floating exactly on a set path.
                      Originally posted by Rohan Sharp Anforth
                      No badgers were harmed in the making of this forum. Most likely. I'm like, 75% sure. But don't quote me on that or I'll have to harm a badger.
                      Wait...What have I done?

Comment

bloons would actack thier tiles back like you did 30 round sin bmc and they give up cuz some monkey think they are stronger? you can place some buildings everywhere meaning a supermonkeys base who is 2x2 can be placed on 1 mountain tile and 3 grass tiles meaning the normal pysics wouldtn allow it but hey BMC allows it
                        ninja diddnt elearn how to use seeking surkiken when shooting 2 paths even if it wants to shoot first his surkiens go to wron bloons
                        and wait how can bloons move? do they have legs? never saw a bloon in real life moving unless it was blown away
                        roadpikes should have nunolimited pierce how can a spike that is placed on the ground disapear after a bloon touches it?
                        supermonkey is actulay dumb sometimes when h is placed in a circkle and miserably misses a red bloon he just doesnt think hey lest rootate faster or hey lets rotate other way then wi will pop him
                        hwat can bloons do to your city? what do they do if they escape? do they scare people? do they uses their hands wich they dont have to break things? like wtf...

Comment

How would you fit 4 large blimps inside another slightly larger blimp?

Really I liked the old new forums better, but I can post here so it's automatically better than the old old forums.

why tho'

Comment

Monkeys wouldn't be the primary species, as monkeys are not (yet) sophisticated enough to build a ray of doom.

Comment

Monkeys would run out of ammo at some point and need to restock.

Military equipment in the 4th millenium would be able to withstand a few hits from human beings infected with a virus.

Aerial bombardment would damage the map, kill survivors, destroy the nuclear reactor in Meltdown and be unusable in Power Out (as it occurs underground.)
                              Hello, it's me, Mk 214 EX, back again! Current Avatar: Super Saiyan Monkey?

My NK profile, probably collecting cobwebs that I'm not even going to bother cleaning up.

Do you want to be added to the NK Skype or Discord group? PM me!

More stuff will be added with time. Patience is a virtue.

Comment

Whose idea was it to stuff a bunch of money inside heaps upon heaps of bloons, exactly? And how come you don't have to go out and pick them up?
                                My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                                My DCs
                                Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Working...
                                X