If NK games were realistic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If NK games were realistic

Think of what NK games would be like if they were realistic.

1. Carrying lots of grenades and turrets in SAS4 would make you move more slowly.

Awesomefaceninja7 - Ninjakiwi member since March 2013

Sun God would be killing monkeys too......
    bored..

Comment

Ground Zero would make the map radioactive for a while.
      S
      Originally posted by The Sentinel
      True power is granted to those with the strength to betray their ideals for the sake of advancing them.
      Current avatar: She's interesting.
      Fly on,
      S

Comment

The monkey government won't be giving money to fund defenses on "Bloons" because thats just silly.

now that I think about a monkey government would be silly also
        Originally posted by Rohan Sharp Anforth
        No badgers were harmed in the making of this forum. Most likely. I'm like, 75% sure. But don't quote me on that or I'll have to harm a badger.
        Wait...What have I done?

Comment

Monkey picks up dart.

Monkey shoves dart up nose.
          This is my signature

Comment

A Medusa Vest would be far less effective than Medusa Boots in reducing damage from acid pools.

Awesomefaceninja7 - Ninjakiwi member since March 2013

Comment

Towers could affect each other with their projectiles(most notably those with explosive shots)

Comment

^^^ To add onto that, Ice Towers can slow down or freeze adjacent towers.
                Inspirational lyrics of the week:

Originally posted by Beyoncé
                Hey! I'ma keep running / Cause a winner don't quit on themselves
                Rating Scale v2.1, Album ratings/song rankings, Year-end rankings

Comment

The resources of either the bloons or the monkeys would run out at some point and you'd have to stop playing the game.
                  S
                  True power is granted to those with the strength to betray their ideals for the sake of advancing them.
                  Fly on,
                  S

Comment

Ice Towers would stop working altogether or even melt in close proximity of any heat related projectiles or towers that produce heat (explosions, fire, plasma, etc.).
                    Inspirational lyrics of the week:

Originally posted by Beyoncé
                    Hey! I'ma keep running / Cause a winner don't quit on themselves
                    Rating Scale v2.1, Album ratings/song rankings, Year-end rankings

Comment

Strongboxes could be opened mid-mission. (They take like a few seconds.)
                      Hello, it's me, Mk 214 EX, back again! Current Avatar: Super Saiyan Monkey?

My NK profile, probably collecting cobwebs that I'm not even going to bother cleaning up.

Do you want to be added to the NK Skype or Discord group? PM me!

More stuff will be added with time. Patience is a virtue.

Comment

Your footmen, archers, and cavalry would not spontaneously appear in the building you gave for them just because you sacrificed some money. You'd need to have lots of troops prepared.
                        Originally posted by Random Dude
                        Hey! I like this random dude. Go check out his Youtube Channel!

Current Avatar: Yakko, Wakko, Pinky, Dot, and The Brain
                        Is putting in random colors for no reason
                        Made this signature at 12:24 AM
                        Creator of this Forum Game
                        I don't know anymore.

Comment

Bananas from Banana Farms wouldn't immediately turn into cash.
                          S
                          Fly on,
                          S

Comment

If it costs $1600 to build a hut, building a stealth bomber should probably cost around $160 trillion. Or...at least more than $4500.
                            My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                            My DCs
                            Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

1. anything that can never see camo pop camos without knowing.
                              2. Camo Regrow Reds will be the most powerful balloon in the game.
                              3.69 0/0 dart moneys will go to the temple and pray for their dream.
                              I hope you use discord, because all the discord servers I go to is here http://tinyurl.com/hkmk97k so see ya there.

Comment

Working...
                              X