X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red
    15 November 2017; 07:31 am
    Spoiler:
    You manage to stop the guy from burning. He is now longer burning. He is alive. He is an old man who is totally not burning right now.

Cyd: Thank you young one, I will reward you with this.

He hands you a golden statute, it has a weird screaming look on it. What do you do?

Joel
    17 November 2017; 12:39 am
    Spoiler:
    Req: You are fighting me!

You suddenly are very close to Req, but before you can move to defend yourself, he punches you in the chest, the punch throws you away... too far away, his power probably activated again and you are on the other side of the room. What do you do?
    Comic Sans

Comment

• Stop with this room altering baloney and die when I shoot you! *shoot req, a lot*
      Star wars has never had a zero-gravity scene.

Comment

• Joel
        Req: Then use your power already, I'm getting bored.

He waves to the bullets, they pass though him, well It's more like they were teleported though him.

Req: My power "Empty Heart" can control space, no matter what guns you use, you won't be able to hit me.

He is very confident on his power, he didn't move an inch yet, as if it wasn't necessary to fight you.

What do you do?

Comic Sans

Comment

• "I didn't remember Eji's powers. But, uh, it's nice to meet you!"
          I've been gone for like six months and suddenly I don't think I should reveal all of what about me changed right away.
          Anyway go check out TBKA it's pretty cool.
          Also Tinkopalypse.
          Knights of Noir is good too.

Comment

• Damn, and I had a brilliant plan for if it was just illusions too. ah well! *use the future vision to see where he teleports me if I point my rocket launcher at the poor tied up duo*

Comment

• Steele
              15 November 2017; 3:28 am
              Spoiler:
              Eji: Yeah...

Hanna: So you can't sleep?

She looks at you and you can sense death emanating from her, she doesn't have a combat power, has the weakest shape of the Resistance and isn't carrying any weapons, but she looks very dangerous. What do you do?

Joel
              Spoiler:
              A good view only works when you think in all possibilities, because he would teleport the wonder useless duo to outside the building, you are on the first floor after all, or was it the top? It's hard to tell since it doesn't look like a building anymore
              Comic Sans

Comment

• *use future vision to see what he does if I aim at the other girl mafiaa's fighting*

Comment

• Joel
                  He wouldn't do nothing, but you are fairy sure she is paying attention to your fight, with her speed it's highly unlikely that you would be able to hit her. What do you do?
                  Comic Sans

Comment

• *seems that nothing will get him to come to me, so let's retry charging at him while shooting*

Comment

• Joel
                      Req: Why do you refuse using your power? You can't defeat me with guns.

He swipes his hand to the left, and that's where you go, a massive force pulls you to a wall, crushing your left arm with pure strength, you feel heavy damage on that area, and its bleeding a lot.

Req: Oh... sorry, I went a little overboard...

He speaks as if he really didn't meant to injure you this much. Despite the pain, you can still move.

Req: Ok tell me the truth, what's your power?
                      Comic Sans

Comment

• To give you a hint, I've been using it the whole time, and you haven't even noticed.

Comment

• Joel

Nice! You're finally using your brains. That's good intimidation!

Gaviel is right, you rolled a nice dice over there.

Req: What?! A trap? How? I have been careless, maybe he is planning to attack Iza?

He he is a lot more alert now, trying to find where this trap is, and constantly looking over his friend fighting Mafiaa, but the more he looks, the more nervous he gets. What do you do?
                          Comic Sans

Comment

• You aren't gonna find any trap that easy. *check the roof in preparation for another scheme, and attempt to relocate any dislocations in my arm*

Comment

• Try to go back to sleep.
                              I've been gone for like six months and suddenly I don't think I should reveal all of what about me changed right away.
                              Anyway go check out TBKA it's pretty cool.
                              Also Tinkopalypse.
                              Knights of Noir is good too.

Comment

• At least I don't have to deal with that kid any longer...

I call my owls over to me and ask them if they've found a place where i can get food.

Comment

Working...
                                X