X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joel
    17 November 2017; 12:38 am
    Spoiler:
    Maifaa: We've captured you, tell us everything you know about the Organization.

Taros: Oh no, we won't tell you anything about our super secret group!

Taros is a athletic, yet trickster like young man, with silver hair.

Mafiaa: Should we torture you then?

Taros: You can't.

Mafiaa: Oh? I can't? Why not?

Taros: HEY YOU TWO COME OUT ALREADY!

Two figures appears from the shadow, they look like teenagers, a rebel girl with a blood short hair with a blue lock, she is hearing music on her headphones, and a guy with messy brown hair that doesn't keep his hands out of his pockets. The boy speaks:

Req: Uh... We didn't even want to come now we have to fight?

Taros: What can I do? It's the rule of the Organization, whenever two members fight for a title, someone who is stronger that them have to watch the fight and stop it if necessary, and since we are the strongest Organization members, the two people right bellow us are the next on the list.

Req: Ok, but if we are weaker that yours how we are supposed to fight these guys?

Taros: They cheat! They used guns! You know that our offensive powers are helpless against guns!

Req: But Taros... aren't you capable of deflecting bullets with your "Sea Acolyte"?

Taros: Yes... but... I wasn't paying attention...

Req: And aren't your reflexes the thing you're most proud of?

Taros: Yes... but... Fighting boss is pretty hard you know? How can I-

Mafiaa: ENOUGH!

Req: ...

Taros: ...

Mafiaa: Joel you get the boy, I will get the girl.

She stares and the girl with headphones, who doesn't even notice, she enters her fighting posture. What do you do?

Red
    15 November 2017; 07:31 am
    Spoiler:
    It's coming from the top of a building, there is a man on fire. Well the entire top of the building is on fire, but there is a man running in circles, however despite you looking for a while, the man just doesn't die. What do you do?

Steele
    14 November 2017; 6:30 pm
    Spoiler:
    You go to your room. It's a normal room. The bed looks really nice. What do you do?

Comic Sans

Comment

• Let's go to bed. It's been a long day.
      I've been gone for like six months and suddenly I don't think I should reveal all of what about me changed right away.
      Anyway go check out TBKA it's pretty cool.
      Also Tinkopalypse.
      Knights of Noir is good too.

Comment

• Steele
        15 November 2017; 3:26 am
        Despite having slept for a good portion of the day, you manage to fall very quickly. You didn't realize, but Kelly's healing was making you feel worse at every second, as if the good part was ceased. However, being healed by that power didn't stop you from waking in the middle of the night, you pick some water from the fridge, that is strangely working, and take a look outside to see if anyone is awake, there is only one room with the lights on. What do you do?
        Comic Sans

Comment

• Let's check out that room in particular.
          I've been gone for like six months and suddenly I don't think I should reveal all of what about me changed right away.
          Also Tinkopalypse.

Comment

• mafiaa, shift the tied up guy's mask up so he can't see.*briefly abuse the future vision to see if this guy can deflect my pistols, rockets, or any of the other weapons that were looted*
            Star wars has never had a zero-gravity scene.

Comment

• Steele
              15 November 2017; 3:28 am
              Spoiler:
              You knock on the door, a guy you haven't seen before opens it, he has a pretty cool hairstyle, it's warped around his neck like a collar and there are sideburns bellow his ears.

Eji: Oh... you are awake, come join us.

He invites you to the room, the only other person in it is Hanna, she looks tired, and is drinking coffee sitting on the bed. What do you do?

Joel
              17 November 2017; 12:39 am
              Spoiler:
              Mafiaa: Great idea, looks like trying to look cool makes you blind to the world! Get it? Because beautiful people are considered arrogant... and this means they don't care.... and this makes them "blind"...

She decides it's best to avoid opening her mouth for now, she pushes the Majora mask replica the guy is wearing in a way he can't see, this was only possible due to the fact that the rebel teen is too focused on her music to try and stop Mafiaa.

You look at the future and get absolutely confused by how that guy's power works, you are convinced that it's an illusion based power, because the whole room is changing around you, as if it's getting bigger, you guns have no effect either, it's like they would simply vanish when they get close to hit him. What should you do?
              Comic Sans

Comment

• *charge at the guy, and use future vision to see where he dodges to*

Comment

• Joel
                  No matter how much you run, it doesn't look like you are getting close to him, is like the distance between both of you is getting bigger, and your future vision tells you the same, he doesn't dodge, but you can't reach to him either. What do you do?

Comic Sans

Comment

• *use future vision to see what the girl mafiaas fighting's powers are*

Comment

• Joel
                      She is just dodging Mafiaa's attacks, which are real fast and precise, she isn't taking effort at all. Req is slightly annoyed with you ignoring him.

Rea: What is your power? Just use it already!

What at do you do?
                      Comic Sans

Comment

• Illusionists first!

Comment

• "Thanks."

Join them in the room.

"So... who're you? What's your power?"
                          Also Tinkopalypse.

Comment

• Joel
                            Spoiler:
                            Again, no matter how much you run towards him, you just can't get close. It's like running in a treadmill. Req also looks kinda bored, as if he was expecting you to do something against him.
                            What do you do?

Steele
                            15 November 2017; 3:28 am
                            Spoiler:

Hanna: Didn't I tell you? Not everyone was on the camp during room 0 reunion... This is Eji, due to his power he leaves at night to hunt.

Eji: Yeah... my power is called "Shadow Sandals Of Hermes" it allows me to travel though shadows, so daylight isn't exactly the best time for me.

What do you say?
                            Comic Sans

Comment

• I form a pair of holo-wings and fly to the building, followed by extinguishing the fire with a holo-fire extinguisher.
                              CLICK THE EGGS!:
                              https://dragcave.net/image/DMwzS.htt...agcave.net/gif

I don't understand

Comment

• Well this is going nowhere. *shoot the girl fighting mafiaa*

Comment

Working...
                                X