[RPG] Super Power Mayhem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Alice? I don't remember an Alice... unless you meant Saoy?"
    I've been gone for like six months and suddenly I don't think I should reveal all of what about me changed right away.
    Anyway go check out TBKA it's pretty cool.
    Also Tinkopalypse.
    Knights of Noir is good too.

Comment

• Joel
      17 November 2017; 12:36 am
      Spoiler:
      You follow her, only to see a majestic triple standoff between Mafiaa, the guy who is fighting his boss, and a guy wearing a mask that you might have seen in a video game. What do you do?

Red
      15 November 2017; 07:30 am
      Spoiler:
      You do so, you are now inside a small building, no one will find you here, maybe you should search for food in the upper floors?

Steele
      14 November 2017; 6:04 pm
      Spoiler:
      Barbara: You don't know? I call Saoy by her fist name...

Thats true, you remember that she presented herself as Alice Saoy.

Barbara: Where is she?
      Comic Sans

Comment

• "I'm gonna try and get you to her, I don't wanna go back and forth and forget everything."

I attempt to lead Barbara to Saoy.
        I've been gone for like six months and suddenly I don't think I should reveal all of what about me changed right away.
        Also Tinkopalypse.

Comment

• Steele
          14 November 2017; 6:06 pm
          You take Barbara to Saoy, she is still outside, but the other two have already entered. Barbara sits near her friend.

Barbara: Alice... I'm sorry... I shouldn't have...

Saoy puts her hand on Barbara's head.

Saoy: No need to worry...

You realize she knows that if she agreed with Barbara, they could have escaped their destiny of doom. What do you do?
          Comic Sans

Comment

• Keep a close eye on them, maybe look for Sara. I'm hoping my cat claws are sharp enough...
            Also Tinkopalypse.

Comment

• *use the future vision to get a good idea on whether or not we blow them up now*
              Star wars has never had a zero-gravity scene.

Comment

• I go up in search of food.
                CLICK THE EGGS!:
                https://dragcave.net/image/DMwzS.htt...agcave.net/gif

I don't understand

Comment

• Steele
                  14 November 2017; 6:07 pm
                  Spoiler:
                  Sara is still inside, and the others are still playing cards. What do you do?

Joel
                  17 November 2017; 12:36 am
                  Spoiler:
                  Mafiaa and the other two would engage in a epic showdown, apparently the masked guy can generate explosions, and the other one... Well it looks like he is trying to touch someone. Mafiaa is handling both of them pretty well, but she seems to be the weakest. What do you do?

Red
                  15 November 2017; 07:36 am
                  Spoiler:
                  You find a good supply of food in the third floor, you look though the window and see a smoke pilar on the distance. What do you do?

Comic Sans

Comment

• *a rocket may be slow enough for them to react, so instead unload on the two with the dual pistols*

Comment

• Maybe I'll join in again and keep playing cards.
                      Also Tinkopalypse.

Comment

• "Do you anything about their location?"

I still get ready just in case it's a trap.
                        Hello, it's me, Mk 214 EX, back again! Current Avatar: Super Saiyan Monkey?

My NK profile, probably collecting cobwebs that I'm not even going to bother cleaning up.

Do you want to be added to the NK Skype or Discord group? PM me!

More stuff will be added with time. Patience is a virtue.

Comment

• Joel
                          17 November 2017; 12:37 am
                          Spoiler:
                          You shoot the Organization members... And it's effective, not that it is intelligent or anything, it's just that there was no way they could use their abilities to dodge your bullets, they get critically injured, Taros starts screaming "medic" and the masked guy is pretending he is fine. Mafiaa ties them together with a rope that you have no idea where she found..

Taros: Wait a minute, you got it all wrong, we are not your enemies!

What do you do?

Steele
                          14 November 2017; 6:27 pm
                          Spoiler:
                          You resume playing cards and having lots of fun in room 0. Mafiaa is now totally not drunk and Gale is sleeping. Ferry decides to talk to you.

Ferry: So ah... I'm Ferry.... I suppose that I should give you the key to your room...

He gives you a key, the number 401 is written on it.

Ferry: It's near my room... so if you need me...

What do you do?

Cecil
                          17 November 2017; 03:35 pm
                          Spoiler:
                          I... No I don't know where they are, I'm waiting for them just like you...

He seems extremely nervous, after a while he decides to leave the establishment, so he stands and slowly walks away. What do you say?
                          Comic Sans

Comment

• So well, what now mafiaa?

Comment

• I form binoculars and see where the smoke is coming from.
                              CLICK THE EGGS!:
                              https://dragcave.net/image/DMwzS.htt...agcave.net/gif

I don't understand

Comment

• Let's check out my room and abandon the card game.
                                Also Tinkopalypse.

Comment

Working...
                                X