No announcement yet.

Vileromania: A Cruel Survival RPG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny Boy Jackson was a simple hick who farmed, hunted, and lived as long and fulfilling a life as any a country boy could want.

He is a Brute, strong in body and ... nothing else, really (boosts to Power and Vitality).

Comment

• Remove the projectiles/spears that riddle its body. This will have to do for now.
      I've been gone for like six months and suddenly I don't think I should reveal all of what about me changed right away.
      Anyway go check out TBKA it's pretty cool.
      Also Tinkopalypse.
      Knights of Noir is good too.

Comment

• Check what I have in my camp.
        Originally posted by Cave Johnson
        "All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Comment

• Blue touches the gun for a split second, then immediately backs away.
          CLICK THE EGGS!:
          https://dragcave.net/image/DMwzS.htt...agcave.net/gif

I don't understand

Comment

• I try to follow the buzzing.
            Originally posted by Jassy
            I ate your cookies and now we're going to find treasure!
            Fungi are more closely related to us than plants.
            All these animation memes!
            If only if I can animate.
            My deviantart page
            Current avatar:Lunar moth

Comment

• Originally posted by olegoleg123 View Post
              "Please don't tell me he's going to eat me if he can't find any more food" - Eric thinks to himself for some reason.

He then proceeds to explain in gestures that maybe they should go hunting together.
              The guy appears to grow impatient of your charades.

Originally posted by Dr Lord Evilstein View Post
              *go to said town*
              You see 4 guards at the town entrance. They don't like foreigners, and you're certainly no citizen.

Originally posted by goldthunderbird999 View Post
              2 to VIT, 2 to SOUL, 2 to POW, 5 to INT, 2 to CHR, 4 to AGI will do nicely, I think.
              VIT: 150/150
              SOUL: 25
              POW: 20
              INT: 35 (x1.2)
              CHR: 20
              AGI: 35 (x1.2)

You do so and reincarnate in a different mountain. You get a random bonus of a free shovel. Yay.

Originally posted by Gordyman View Post
              Johnny Boy Jackson was a simple hick who farmed, hunted, and lived as long and fulfilling a life as any a country boy could want.

He is a Brute, strong in body and ... nothing else, really (boosts to Power and Vitality).
              You do so.

Johnny Boy Jackson, the Brute
              VIT: 125 (x1.2)
              SOUL: 10
              POW: 15 (x1.2)
              INT: 10
              CHR: 10
              AGI: 10

You incarnate in Crymensis, a planet devoured by a creature that has manifested itself as a grand and yet enigmatic mansion. You find yourself in one of its strange rooms, with a bed and a giant fork.

Originally posted by BloonofSteel View Post
              Remove the projectiles/spears that riddle its body. This will have to do for now.
              You do so successfully.

Originally posted by RaPiDJazZ View Post
              Check what I have in my camp.
              Potatoes and bread, along with a torch and shovel. With a large tank of water.
              ​​​​​​​
              Originally posted by BDDPPP View Post
              Blue touches the gun for a split second, then immediately backs away.
              No response.

Originally posted by island ko View Post
              I try to follow the buzzing.
              You do so and find a large hive, a bit bigger than you. There are some trees nearby.
              I am the once well known guy who made a forum RPG called TBKA, and trust me, you will find it exciting.

http://archive.ninjakiwi.com/Forum/m...Necromancer(10)

Comment

• Let's go looking around for things to kill.
                I've been gone for like six months and suddenly I don't think I should reveal all of what about me changed right away.
                Anyway go check out TBKA it's pretty cool.
                Also Tinkopalypse.
                Knights of Noir is good too.

Comment

• Tell him to wait a little bit and take out the body of the crab Eric had slain before, then gather some loose branches for a simple campfire, start the fire and use it to cook the crab meat, then give the cooked meat to the stranger.

Comment

• Grab the shovel and start digging a trench on the side of the camp away from the beast.
                    Originally posted by Cave Johnson
                    "All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Comment

• There are bees.Then mumble 'no not the bees' and giggle.
                      Originally posted by Jassy
                      I ate your cookies and now we're going to find treasure!
                      Fungi are more closely related to us than plants.
                      All these animation memes!
                      If only if I can animate.
                      My deviantart page
                      Current avatar:Lunar moth

Comment

• *attempt to greet the guards like the naive, definitely-going-to-die poor soul I am*
                        Star wars has never had a zero-gravity scene.

Comment

• I test the fork, taking it if I am strong enough to actually wield it, and begin looking around the room.

Comment

• Huzzah, shovel!

I pick a random interesting-looking spot and start digging.
                            Gold Auros, champion of irrelevant randomness.

I also enjoy making RPG games!

Comment

• Blue picks up the gun, and prepares to drop it at the slightest movement.
                              CLICK THE EGGS!:
                              https://dragcave.net/image/DMwzS.htt...agcave.net/gif

I don't understand

Comment

• Originally posted by BloonofSteel View Post
                                Let's go looking around for things to kill.
                                You see a jumping fish. It is a bit smaller than you and is fat.

Originally posted by olegoleg123 View Post
                                Tell him to wait a little bit and take out the body of the crab Eric had slain before, then gather some loose branches for a simple campfire, start the fire and use it to cook the crab meat, then give the cooked meat to the stranger.
                                He eats it but doesn't seem completely happy about it. He decides not to take your life though. He just walks away.

Originally posted by RaPiDJazZ View Post
                                Grab the shovel and start digging a trench on the side of the camp away from the beast.
                                You do so. The beast is unsure of what you are doing.

​​​​​​​
                                Originally posted by island ko View Post
                                There are bees.Then mumble 'no not the bees' and giggle.

You see a familiar beam of light dancing along the ground near you.

Originally posted by Dr Lord Evilstein View Post
                                *attempt to greet the guards like the naive, definitely-going-to-die poor soul I am*
                                They ask if you have some city pass, and inform you that if you don't, you can go scram your bum out of here.

Originally posted by Gordyman View Post
                                I test the fork, taking it if I am strong enough to actually wield it, and begin looking around the room.
                                A tad heavy but you hold it. You see the walls appear to be flowing. There is a cactus nearby.

Originally posted by goldthunderbird999 View Post
                                Huzzah, shovel!

I pick a random interesting-looking spot and start digging.
                                You find a large gem-like object.

​​​​​​​
                                Originally posted by BDDPPP View Post
                                Blue picks up the gun, and prepares to drop it at the slightest movement.
                                You do so successfully, not touching it at its hot veins. You get used to holding it and learn not to fire it at yourself too.
                                I am the once well known guy who made a forum RPG called TBKA, and trust me, you will find it exciting.

http://archive.ninjakiwi.com/Forum/m...Necromancer(10)

Comment

Working...
                                X