Vileromania: A Cruel Survival RPG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vileromania: A Cruel Survival RPG

Endure, explore, and evolve in the many worlds of Vileromania.

Dreaded barbarians, cults, tyrants, abominations, mythical beasts, all roaming the realms to dominate the rest.

Unlucky souls like you have unfortunately reincarnated in the cosmos of the Vile Galaxy Cluster, full of mysterious and dangerous worlds. Your only hope of survival is your ability to choose how you develop and defeat the numerous and growing threats hunting your essence.

Your only hope of peaceful survival is to eventually be able to overthrow a Cosmic Overlord and hope to thrive until someone overthrows you, in which your character will be gone for good. Though that will not be the end of the game.

You can sign up now, and you will end up on separate worlds from other players when you join.

To challenge the forces of Vileromania, you need to sign up with:

- Your nickname for the unlucky character trapped in the various worlds of Vileromania, who will start out as a weakling, though with time, you can become a hundred times mightier than when you started. Backstory is optional.
    - 2 stats to boost. You can choose Vitality, which affects how much pain you can take, Power, your strength and ability to overcome physical forces, Intelligence, your ability to analyze and learn, Charisma, your ability to understand and get along with others, Agility, your ability to move, sneak, and dodge around, and Soul, which can have various effects on sanity, motivation, the supernatural, those growing tentacles on your back.
    - A persona. Are you a powerful Brute, a shifty Sneak, a feared Chief, or a mysterious Wanderer?
    Spoiler:
    Brutes have more power and vitality and more likely to survive deadly attacks.
    Sneaks are very agile and intelligent, and even worse, have luck on their side.
    Chiefs are very charismatic and full of soul, tending to attract more allies.
    Wanderers are able to develop themselves greatly in various aspects, and gain XP over time.

- General settings of some worlds you'd "like to be in". This is optional, if you don't care what kind of world you'll be visiting. Eventually you'll be able to reincarnate to other worlds... at a price.

Some of the important elements to understand:

Spoiler:
    Death will be recurring and a stepping stone for you.

To live in the many worlds this game has to offer is full of stuff to end your life, regardless of how strong or careful you may be. You may find yourself overwhelmed by the various tricks and powers the enemies may bring. And that's OK. On death, you gain XP, as well as Reincarnation Fragments, a special currency that you will find have more and more uses as you grow. That said, dying leads to loss of many items and sometimes allies.

Saving up XP can lead to better runs long-term.

XP can be converted into not only stats, but special powers, based on your stats, and requiring a good amount of XP. Saving up for specific ones can make future runs a lot easier. Just remember to spend some on stats too when optimal.

Understand your environment and enemies.

Not all enemies are fought simply the same way for each one. And your world may have deadly traps awaiting you. Understand what to expect and how to develop yourself to overcome your obstacles.

Try to reinforce your strengths and watch your weaknesses.

You can find items or allies that could have great synergy with your own abilities, which can increase your potential. Likewise, don't let your weaknesses find you off-guard. Some stats are more optimal in some cases than others.

Wherever you go, danger may follow in many forms...
    Last edited by PurpleNecromancer10; 29-06-17, 05:05 PM.
    I am the once well known guy who made a forum RPG called TBKA, and trust me, you will find it exciting.

http://archive.ninjakiwi.com/Forum/m...Necromancer(10)

Characters & Stats

Stephen Ford, the Sneak
    Spoiler:
    VIT: 100/100
    SOUL: 15
    POW: 10
    INT: 10 (x1.2)
    CHR: 10
    AGI: 15 (x1.2)

Traits/Powers:
    World: Efantius
    Allies: Azemryx
    Reincarnation Shards: 0
    Unspent XP:
    Deaths: 0

Blue, the Wanderer
    Spoiler:
    VIT: 150/150 (x1.05)
    SOUL: 40 (x1.05)
    POW: 15 (x1.05)
    INT: 40 (x1.05)
    CHR: 10 (x1.05)
    AGI: 15 (x1.05)

Traits/Powers: Spirit Strike (attack relying on POW+SOUL)
    World: Efantius
    Allies: None
    Unspent XP: 0
    Deaths: 1

Steel, the Brute
    Spoiler:
    VIT: 100 (x1.2)
    SOUL: 10
    POW: 19 (x1.2)
    INT: 10
    AGI: 18

Traits/Powers:
    World: Skanova
    Unspent XP: 20
    Deaths: 1

Meebi, the Wanderer
    Spoiler:
    VIT: 125 (x1.05)
    SOUL: 15 (x1.05)
    POW: 10 (x1.05)
    INT: 10 (x1.05)
    AGI: 10 (x1.05)

Traits/Powers:
    World: Solodoma
    Unspent XP:

Warner Makko, the Wanderer
    Spoiler:
    VIT: 125/125 (x1.05)
    SOUL: 10 (x1.05)
    CHR: 15 (x1.05)

Traits/Powers:
    World: Chalence
    Unspent XP:

Eric, the Chief
    Spoiler:
    SOUL: 10 (x1.2)
    CHR: 15 (x1.2)
    AGI: 15

Traits/Powers:
    World: Skalmast

Anna Gella, the Chief
    Spoiler:
    SOUL: 15 (x1.2)
    CHR: 15 (x1.2)
    AGI: 10

Traits/Powers:
    World: Sarassapada

Spoiler:
    Zahav, the Sneak.

Traits/Powers:
    World: Xatarax
    Last edited by PurpleNecromancer10; 24-07-17, 12:10 AM.
    I am the once well known guy who made a forum RPG called TBKA, and trust me, you will find it exciting.

Comment

Supervile Feats

Greatest Survivor (The one who's lasted the longest in one life)

Deadliest Doomsday (The one who has inflicted the most damage)

The Discoverer (The one who has made truly interesting discoveries)

Mightiest Paladin (The one who has endured the most vicious onslaughts)

Bestest Friend (The one with the most personal allies)

Stylist of Death (The one with the craziest way to have their own life ended)

Freaky Speedrunner (The one who has defeated a Cosmic Overlord in the fewest amount of lives and days)

Hattiest Hattington (The one with the most hats, to put it simply)

Cosmic Overlords Defeated

None so far.
      Last edited by PurpleNecromancer10; 29-06-17, 02:24 PM.

Comment

(First one here? Well there must always be one)

His name is stephen ford, and he's a sneakaholic.
        Put a stat in agility and soul, and if possible for world choice, something close to modern tech, because bows dont make big booms.
        optional backstory of optionality: Steve's past life was one of soul crushing mundanity, single bedroom apartment, single, accountant, underpaid. All the boredom had sent poor steve into a deep depression, until on his 43rd birthday, he quite literally died from boredom, on a thursday, the least memorable of all the days. Now in a world filled with the insane, and with death seemingly having no repercussions, you might as well go out with a boom or seven.
        Star wars has never had a zero-gravity scene.

Comment

Dangit, missed the chance to be first! Well, I'll at the very least be second.

Blue is a living portal to a dimension of nothing but sadness. Because of this, he is unable to make many friends, obviously making him unable to be a Chief. Although he is quite magical, he does kind of stick out like a sore toe, making him unable to be a Sneak. And, of course, he is not very stable at all - portals are quite frail - which effectively eliminates him being a Brute. Thus, by process of elimination, Blue is a lonely Wanderer. Although some parts of him aren't very dangerous, he gets a boost for both Soul and Intelligence. He often likes to be alone, and can survive nearly atmosphere devoid planets. (That means I prefer mostly barren planets)
          CLICK THE EGGS!:
          https://dragcave.net/image/DMwzS.htt...agcave.net/gif

I don't understand

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lord Evilstein View Post
            (First one here? Well there must always be one)

His name is stephen ford, and he's a sneakaholic.
            Put a stat in agility and soul, and if possible for world choice, something close to modern tech, because bows dont make big booms.
            optional backstory of optionality: Steve's past life was one of soul crushing mundanity, single bedroom apartment, single, accountant, underpaid. All the boredom had sent poor steve into a deep depression, until on his 43rd birthday, he quite literally died from boredom, on a thursday, the least memorable of all the days. Now in a world filled with the insane, and with death seemingly having no repercussions, you might as well go out with a boom or seven.
            You join in.

Stephen Ford, the Sneak

You incarnate in the world Azemryx, a hellstorm of totalitarian civilizations and militant robots, only opposed by savage, anarchic freaks who destroy any "intellectual" that dare oppose them.

A mere husk of a person, you are in a strange camp. You are currently only able to explore the place or train.

Originally posted by BDDPPP View Post
            Dangit, missed the chance to be first! Well, I'll at the very least be second.

Blue is a living portal to a dimension of nothing but sadness. Because of this, he is unable to make many friends, obviously making him unable to be a Chief. Although he is quite magical, he does kind of stick out like a sore toe, making him unable to be a Sneak. And, of course, he is not very stable at all - portals are quite frail - which effectively eliminates him being a Brute. Thus, by process of elimination, Blue is a lonely Wanderer. Although some parts of him aren't very dangerous, he gets a boost for both Soul and Intelligence. He often likes to be alone, and can survive nearly atmosphere devoid planets. (That means I prefer mostly barren planets)
            You also join in.

Blue, the Wanderer
            VIT: 100/100 (x1.05)
            INT: 15 (x1.05)

You incarnate in Efantius, a world that has been considered unhabitable, so no presence of sentient creatures could be present, or is there?

You are just alone in a strange flat land. As far as you know, your only choices are to explore or train.

Comment

Let's sign up.

Steel believes himself to be human, and quite a Brute at that. However, he's actually a strain of a multi-universal parasite, none of which actually manage to do their intended purpose of taking over the world, so for all intents and purposes he will only ever be a Brute of varying strengths since he'll never come into contact with other strains or anything. However, he very much desires to take over the world, so that is what he plans to do.

His agility is above average for sure, and his greater power compliments it. (Basically, boost for Agility and Power)

He does not care about the planet he begins on, only that he will set out to conquer it any many others.
              I've been gone for like six months and suddenly I don't think I should reveal all of what about me changed right away.
              Anyway go check out TBKA it's pretty cool.
              Also Tinkopalypse.
              Knights of Noir is good too.

Comment

Blue decides to attempt to channel his portal's structure. (Attempt to increase Vitality)
                CLICK THE EGGS!:
                https://dragcave.net/image/DMwzS.htt...agcave.net/gif

I don't understand

Comment

*steve looks around, checks his inventory to see if he was robbed, and thoroughly searches the camp he's in*

Comment

I'm gonna jump into the game.
                    Meebi is actually a dragon who can change to a human but unfortunately after allowing his painfully happiness ways to leave his mute friend and stay here he changed to a more humanoid dragon. Strange thing about it is he lost his past injuries but kept his feathers,fur and eyelashes.
                    Because pain is pleasing for Meebi this improves Vitality and Soul.
                    He explores a lot making him a Wanderer.
                    He prefers the place that is cold but has lots of trees.
                    Originally posted by Droplet
                    Where are my wings and feathers?

Haemolacria is crying blood. I also have an OC called Haemolacria.
                    鳳月
                    If only if I can animate.
                    My deviantart page
                    Wattpad page
                    Current avatar:Kagamine Len (I used him too many times)

Comment

Originally posted by BloonofSteel View Post
                      Let's sign up.

Steel believes himself to be human, and quite a Brute at that. However, he's actually a strain of a multi-universal parasite, none of which actually manage to do their intended purpose of taking over the world, so for all intents and purposes he will only ever be a Brute of varying strengths since he'll never come into contact with other strains or anything. However, he very much desires to take over the world, so that is what he plans to do.

His agility is above average for sure, and his greater power compliments it. (Basically, boost for Agility and Power)

He does not care about the planet he begins on, only that he will set out to conquer it any many others.
                      You join.

Steel, the Brute
                      VIT: 100 (x1.2)
                      SOUL: 10
                      POW: 15 (x1.2)
                      AGI: 15

You incarnate in Skanova, a donut-shaped planet with various biomes and habitats for varying types of life. The planet also appears to contain sources of magic for wizards and enchanted beasts to rise. The center of the world seems to be some strange, blazing abyss. You're on the outer side of the planet though, in some grassland. You can primarily explore or train.

​​​​
                      Originally posted by BDDPPP View Post
                      Blue decides to attempt to channel his portal's structure. (Attempt to increase Vitality)
                      You do so, attempting to train your abilities.

You channel it successfully, feeling the sadness flow out of it. Your results were considered great for your first try. (X1.5 bonus)

+8 VIT, +3 SOUL, +36 XP. You can convert it into any stat (currently, 5 per +5 VIT and +1 in any other stat, though the cost of obtaining traits and powers will be less expensive. You can only get two traits, Clairvoyance, which makes events grant you SOUL, and +4 INT (25 XP), or Spirit Swipe, an attack that does damage based on your SOUL and POWER. (30 XP)

No events occurred today. No signs of life yet.

*steve looks around, checks his inventory to see if he was robbed, and thoroughly searches the camp he's in*
                      You have a sleeping pillow, a bag for inventory, a sandwich, some dollars which are useless in this world, and lucky for you, a Molotov cocktail. There is also a corpse nearby.

Originally posted by island ko View Post
                      I'm gonna jump into the game.
                      Meebi is actually a dragon who can change to a human but unfortunately after allowing his painfully happiness ways to leave his mute friend and stay here he changed to a more humanoid dragon. Strange thing about it is he lost his past injuries but kept his feathers,fur and eyelashes.
                      Because pain is pleasing for Meebi this improves Vitality and Soul.
                      He explores a lot making him a Wanderer.
                      He prefers the place that is cold but has lots of trees.
                      You join in.

Meebi, the Wanderer
                      VIT: 125 (x1.05)

You are incarnated into the world of Solodoma, in the humid, slightly chilly, but tranquil side of the planet, full of jungles and mountainous, with caves here and there. The other side is less humid but has more plains and would be safer if not for a growing Railblaze Empire that intends to harvest the resources from your lands to prosper, which resides there, on top of apathetic hags that experiment with magic on your side of the planet. You can explore or train, primarily.

Comment

*steve loots the body and takes a look outside*

Comment

A good totally-not-a-parasite will always explore his surroundings first, so that he can try to work out the most efficient way to train.
                          I've been gone for like six months and suddenly I don't think I should reveal all of what about me changed right away.
                          Also Tinkopalypse.

Comment

*steve loots the body and takes a look outside*
                            You get a pitchfork and a piece of bread. You see some abandoned villages. You see some small lizards around.

Originally posted by BloonofSteel View Post
                            A good totally-not-a-parasite will always explore his surroundings first, so that he can try to work out the most efficient way to train.
                            You do so and find a bunch of trees. You also see a squirrel. There's a knife on the ground.

Comment

Pick up the knife, and lets try some pushups.
                              Also Tinkopalypse.

Comment

Working...
                              X