No announcement yet.

Children of the Stars: The Encroaching Darkness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I lock the door to my room and sleep. (That was some good chicken soup.)
    CLICK THE EGGS!:
    https://dragcave.net/image/DMwzS.htt...agcave.net/gif

I don't understand

Comment

• I inspect the cupboard to see if there are any important items inside. And all the other places in the room too, before going to sleep.
      Hello, it's me, Mk 214 EX, back again! Current Avatar: Super Saiyan Monkey?

My NK profile, probably collecting cobwebs that I'm not even going to bother cleaning up.

Do you want to be added to the NK Skype or Discord group? PM me!

More stuff will be added with time. Patience is a virtue.

Comment

• Finish the soup, ask around about the town I'm in, and buy a room.
        Originally posted by Cave Johnson
        "All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Comment

• I guess let's a basic food (spend however much is necessary) and then look around cautiously for ambushes. You must always look for ambushes.
          Gold Auros, champion of irrelevant randomness.

I also enjoy making RPG games!

Comment

• I get bored and sleep.
            Originally posted by Random Dude
            Hey! I like this random dude. Go check out his Youtube Channel!

Current Avatar: Yakko, Wakko, Pinky, Dot, and The Brain
            Is putting in random colors for no reason
            Made this signature at 12:24 AM
            Creator of this Forum Game
            I don't know anymore.

Comment

• I pay for the breakfast.
              Originally posted by Droplet
              Where are my wings and feathers?

Haemolacria is crying blood. I also have an OC called Haemolacria.
              鳳月
              If only if I can animate.
              My deviantart page
              Wattpad page
              Current avatar:Kagamine Len (I used him too many times)

Comment

• Hyperfairy777 You wake up and the sun is just rising.

DragonSlayerz There's a +1 fire damage resistance for you because it's the beginning town and stuff.

Blazing Wolf You do so and when you wake up it's a little bit before dawn (oh god what did I discard)

Bowser1810 You head to the blacksmith first. There's armor and some weapons there, but you'd probably only be able to buy one thing before you should get going to the spellshop.

So what's it gonna be? A helmet? Chainmail? Boots? A sword? A dagger?

island ko Why did you post twice?

Anyway, you kinda already paid for tomorrow's breakfast. Also, the room has a cupboard, a washbasin, a table and a kerosene lamp.

BDDPPP You do so, and wake up in the morning. The sun hasn't risen yet.

Mk 214 EX No. If you want the kerosene lamp you'll have to pay for it.

RaPiDJazZ The town you're in is called Haven, and despite being a prosperous town it's not so great in the magical enchantment department. Still, it's a nice place to be, though you're curious about that dwarf...

Hey, maybe follow the dwarf if you can find him in the morning

You then head up to your room. Go to sleep? Y/N

goldthunderbird999 You get a bowl of soup and no there are in fact no ambushes.

Edwardtruong2006 You sleep, and when you wake up it's just before dawn.
                I've been gone for like six months and suddenly I don't think I should reveal all of what about me changed right away.
                Anyway go check out TBKA it's pretty cool.
                Also Tinkopalypse.
                Knights of Noir is good too.

Comment

• Go downstairs and see if breakfast is being served yet.

Comment

• Head off to sleep.
                    Originally posted by Cave Johnson
                    "All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Comment

• Eat, sleep early, wake up early. I want to practice my SPELLFENCING a bit before I have to go and, you know, do things.
                      Gold Auros, champion of irrelevant randomness.

I also enjoy making RPG games!

Comment

• Sorry I got really confused. And I check out the cupboard.
                        Originally posted by Droplet
                        Where are my wings and feathers?

Haemolacria is crying blood. I also have an OC called Haemolacria.
                        鳳月
                        If only if I can animate.
                        My deviantart page
                        Wattpad page
                        Current avatar:Kagamine Len (I used him too many times)

Comment

• I go to sleep, or if I've already done that and it's morning already, get up and get ready for the day.
                          Hello, it's me, Mk 214 EX, back again! Current Avatar: Super Saiyan Monkey?

My NK profile, probably collecting cobwebs that I'm not even going to bother cleaning up.

Do you want to be added to the NK Skype or Discord group? PM me!

More stuff will be added with time. Patience is a virtue.

Comment

• I buy a light, but strong enough chainmail shirt to provide a little bit of protection then head off to the spellshop
                            Genkai wo koeru!

Comment

• Having slept, I head to the blacksmith to get a usable set of chainmail.

Comment

• I wake up and look outside the window.
                                Originally posted by Random Dude
                                Hey! I like this random dude. Go check out his Youtube Channel!

Current Avatar: Yakko, Wakko, Pinky, Dot, and The Brain
                                Is putting in random colors for no reason
                                Made this signature at 12:24 AM
                                Creator of this Forum Game
                                I don't know anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X