Touhou

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touhou

(Generation III? Because the one on the Archives is Generation II.)

Looks like a handful of people here have heard about it so I'm making a place for discussion here.

So, um, discuss anyway. How did you first get into Touhou? What's your favourite song / character / whatever? Which game(s) have you beaten? Discuss below!
    Last edited by PeterHoHK; 20-04-17, 04:14 PM.
    Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

I was going to make this first. Yes, very interesting ratio indeed

Er, tips for beating LoLK Normal on Pointdevice?
    Last edited by Original Otaku; 16-08-16, 05:09 AM. Reason: edits edits edits forever and ever and 100 years forever
    I'm just a Quick Procrastinator who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
    Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

Rinse and repeat.

Or maybe look up how others beat it.
      Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

Time to awaken, fellow Touhouers:
        Touhou 16 has been announced.

Link to ZUN's blog.

Comment

I presonally haven't played any of the Touhou games, however, I can say the music for it is simply god-tier. Almost every single track is a masterpiece, and often enough, I simply can't stop listening to the tracks. Not to mention the beyond vast amount of fan renditions, covers and remixes, many of which are also extremely beautiful. Touhou music in general is one of my biggest if not THE biggest inspiration for making music in the first place - and I give a HUGE shout-out to ZUN for that.

My favourite tracks from Touhou would have to be Fires of Hokkai, The Maid and the Pocket Watch of Blood and Septette for the Dead Princess. I simply LOVE tracks with beautiful piano parts/solos, especially since I play piano myself.

Comment

I'll make a one-time visit here to say that I've never heard of Touhou except from the fact that its bullet-hell mechanic inspired Undertale.

You may fire when ready.
            My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
            (NEW) My Custom BTD5 Challenges
            Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Alright, I've been getting a bit more into the actual Touhou games over the past few weeks, and recently got my first 1cc (Started with Imperishable Night, of course, as that seems to be the easiest and most "new-player-friendly" of all).

Replay Link(for those who have Touhou 08 installed; hopefully it doesn't desync):

Comment

Working...
              X