Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as of today, I am 5 years on this forum.
    I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
    BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
    my challenges, overhauled ratings
    If you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Comment

Just another return, after looking to new BTDBM, my extremely bad DCs, and a bunch of other crud.
      Daily challenges, profile
      Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

Just some heads up since my activity is going down a lot next week, same from the one in PvZW.

Here is the following:
        • First off, I am having exams, so my activity here is cut down to size. Unlike most of you, I am stuck at school until early June. Stressed out about those upcoming, so I need to study and try hard.
        • Next is that after school ends I am immediately going for a cruise. Since the cruise has to be done by plane to get there, it can devastate me if something happens. I should be back by June 16th or 17th, if I don't come back by around July 1st to August, I'm dead on the grave.
        • And I will not be here often after the cruise since I can only use my phone to go on the forums.
        Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

Forced to go out of town again next weekend.

May or may not play DCs at this time, but for sure I WILL make several Minecraftia Saga updates. (Mark my words Mk 214 EX )
          Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
          BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
          YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

Nothing much is happening here.

Old games aren't getting updates, new games aren't getting leaks.

I think I need to take my time elsewhere for a while until some changes do occur in this unchanging community.

In a few days my last suggested Daily Challenge (TheLegend27, on page 69) will either get accepted or skipped, so consider that as my parting gift if the former is the case.

(at this point I may have been the member here who have ragequitted and re-joined the most times >_>)
            Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

Today marks my 3rd anniversary on the forums.

It has been an interesting ride so far.

Comment

Just a heads up that I won't be active for the next 6 days due to internet problems. I will attempt to look for other connections to access these forums if possible.

See you all soon, nctlfromtheforum
                Originally posted by [B
                Storm Monkey[/B]]
                I was soaring over Helium Heights when I got ambushed by a gang of ZOMGs!

Originally posted by [B
                Super Monkey[/B]]
                I heard it was Red Bloons.

By the way, I'm nctl_on_gaming or nctl on the new forums at NK.
                NK Flash Level: 12
                BTD5M Rank: 71
                BTD Flash Rank: Starting over!
                Current Avatar: 0/3 Spike Factory
                --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Back from cruice and my 14th birthday today.

Comment

I'm 23 now
                    “What is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right.” ~Albert Einstein

Kiwibot Documentation
                    Discord Server
                    Check out my forum skins

Comment

Farewell the right honorable incogneato, you will be missed.

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.

Comment

After dishonoring myself in a drama swamp, I decide to quit the forums to actually get work on Minecraftia Saga done.

I probably will come back when BTD6 comes out. Presumably to write an extensive Universal BTD6 Guide. And to regain these meaningless rep points back JK

Comment

I will be posting a lot less on these forums. If you want to contact me, please do so over Discord, I check that a lot.
                          Status: BMC City one level 34, City two level 24, BTD5 Rank 73
                          DC ratings, Accepted DCs, Color-coded MM rewards

Comment

In light of recent stuff my posting here will be far less on the forums. I may come back fully one day.
                            Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
                            Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

Ok, so after realizing the gravity of the situation I may be lying low and posting a lot less until something happens and these problems resolve.
                              So before my activity decreases exponentially I want to give people shoutouts:
                              Everyone for putting up with me.
                              Gamzdude for being a good friend and actually testing my DCs. Same goes for incogneato.
                              The Idealistic for sharing my interests in competitive Pokemon and helping me get Co-op achievements.
                              BloonofSteel for also being a friend and helping me decide what to do leading up to this post.
                              lla26 for helping me in Zest Riddle, even if you have made Discord posts tailor-made to piss me off.
                              sniper 355 for being very helpful and generally friendly.
                              Hyperfairy777 for getting into modding BTD5 and us making a good team.
                              Status: BMC City one level 34, City two level 24, BTD5 Rank 73
                              DC ratings, Accepted DCs, Color-coded MM rewards

Comment

I don't even know why I hang out here anymore. Just doesn't do me any good to lurk with the forum games being the only thing that interest me nowadays.

To put it basically, I'm leaving this place. There's better things for me to put my time in than here...

Great collection of people, but I have my own reasons to walk out the door.

I might be repeating myself, so I'll put it to an end:

Arrivederci, forums.
                                -Blazing Wolf

Comment

Working...
                                X