Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as of today, I am 5 years on this forum.
    I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
    BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
    my challenges, overhauled ratings
    If you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Comment

Just another return, after looking to new BTDBM, my extremely bad DCs, and a bunch of other crud.
      Daily challenges, profile
      Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

Just some heads up since my activity is going down a lot next week, same from the one in PvZW.

Here is the following:
        • First off, I am having exams, so my activity here is cut down to size. Unlike most of you, I am stuck at school until early June. Stressed out about those upcoming, so I need to study and try hard.
        • Next is that after school ends I am immediately going for a cruise. Since the cruise has to be done by plane to get there, it can devastate me if something happens. I should be back by June 16th or 17th, if I don't come back by around July 1st to August, I'm dead on the grave.
        • And I will not be here often after the cruise since I can only use my phone to go on the forums.
        Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

Forced to go out of town again next weekend.

May or may not play DCs at this time, but for sure I WILL make several Minecraftia Saga updates. (Mark my words Mk 214 EX )
          Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

Originally posted by Mathgodpi
          Hey everyone, I'm gonna write a thousand word essay lamenting about how awesome I am at BTD5 challenges while insinuating that being an expert at BTD5 is the most important thing in the world...
          BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
          YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

Nothing much is happening here.

Old games aren't getting updates, new games aren't getting leaks.

I think I need to take my time elsewhere for a while until some changes do occur in this unchanging community.

In a few days my last suggested Daily Challenge (TheLegend27, on page 69) will either get accepted or skipped, so consider that as my parting gift if the former is the case.

(at this point I may have been the member here who have ragequitted and re-joined the most times >_>)
            Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

Today marks my 3rd anniversary on the forums.

It has been an interesting ride so far.
              Originally posted by A wise man
              Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator.

Comment

Just a heads up that I won't be active for the next 6 days due to internet problems. I will attempt to look for other connections to access these forums if possible.

See you all soon, nctlfromtheforum
                Storm Monkey
                I was soaring over Helium Heights when I got ambushed by a gang of ZOMGs!
                Super Monkey
                I heard it was Red Bloons.

By the way, I'm nctlnumber2 or nctl on the new forums at NK.
                NK Flash Level: 12
                BTD5M Rank: 71
                Current Avatar: 0/3 Spike Factory
                --------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Ratings Scale

Comment

Back from cruice and my 14th birthday today.

Comment

I'm 23 now
                    “What is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right.” ~Albert Einstein

Kiwibot Documentation
                    Discord Server
                    Check out my forum skins

Comment

Working...
                    X