X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm back again XDXD

Comment

It's Polobob here, your old friend. Only veterans will know me. I've since gotten older, and infinitely more mature.

Yes, its THAT polobob. I also used the name Eduard Khil on the old forums.
      Last edited by polobob; 11-10-16, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Hey guys, anyone remember me? No? Fine.

I'm back I guess. I​ recently started playing some nk games again and recording them, so that's cool.
        My youtube. Check it out!

Comment

I'm going to Vietnam today and I will return in 7 of January but maybe later.
          (There is still Internet there but it's slower than Australia's)
          Last edited by island ko; 29-11-16, 07:34 AM.
          Originally posted by Droplet
          Where are my wings and feathers?

Haemolacria is crying blood. I also have an OC called Haemolacria.
          鳳月
          If only if I can animate.
          My deviantart page
          Wattpad page
          Current avatar:Kagamine Len (I used him too many times)

Comment

I'm leaving for like 10 days tomorrow. I suppose this also doubles as a return since I've been gone for like six months, but whatever.
            I've been gone for like six months and suddenly I don't think I should reveal all of what about me changed right away.
            Anyway go check out TBKA it's pretty cool.
            Also Tinkopalypse.
            Knights of Noir is good too.

Comment

Guys, I hate to break out to you all but I have something to say.

I've been thinking about leaving the NK community for a while now.

I feel like, ever since we migrated from the Archives, nothing much has happened. After the initial craze in June had cooled down, I have stayed mostly very quiet because there weren't many topics I have a strong enough opinion to say something about.

The triggering point, I should say, is NK's attitude as seen in the latest update of BMC Mobile. The fact stands that they have left the game without an update for over half of a year, and then slapped an update on our faces saying there are "minor bug fixes" without actually fixing any issues that have existed for ages. This has led my image towards NK to crumble, from one of the few game developing companies I know of that cares about its players, to one that neglect the voices of players and pretend they don't hear us.

Like my previous "ragequits", for a while I will still come to the forums and follow the discussion but I won't be making any posts, until eventually I will never visit the forums again. I don't know if I'll ever come back in the future, again like my previous "ragequits", just keep an eye out for my return.

With the extra free time, I will be able to put more effort in my studies as a university student, and in my artwork as an aspiring artist.

Like I said, this is possibly the last post I'll make in a very long time, if not ever. If it's the latter, please remember me as an average forum member you might or might not have interacted with. I don't regard myself as deserving a special place in anyone's heart.

Thanks,
              Peter.

Shoutout zone:
              Thank you to Original Otaku, for sharing with me your passion towards anime.
              Thank you to island ko, for the support you give to me as a person who appreciate my art.
              Thank you to youngtomlin, sniper 355 and incogneato, for selflessly sacrificing your personal time to keep up with testing my often sloppy and crudely made DC suggestions.
              Thank you to Aaron, Sam, JoeyRainstorm and other admins and mods, for creating and managing a wonderful place where I had a good time.
              Thank you to many others, for collectively contributing to create a loving and caring community.

Thank you all, sincerely from the bottom of my heart.
              Last edited by PeterHoHK; 03-01-17, 03:00 AM.
              Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

Screw this, it looks like for some reason the forums started breaking apart once I left. I'm coming back in. >_>
                Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

Does anyone remember me?
                  I'm aperson22, but I decided to go with the name omgisawawizard on this new site because it's my NK username. I just realized there was a new forum today (I've been busy doing other things lately). I shall declare myself an active forumer for at least the next couple of days. I go back to college on Sunday (which is also my birthday), so I might end up disappearing again depending on what happens.
                  I'm aperson22 from a looooooong time ago. Don't know how active I will be.

Comment

Originally posted by omgisawawizard View Post
                    Does anyone remember me?
                    I'm aperson22, but I decided to go with the name omgisawawizard on this new site because it's my NK username. I just realized there was a new forum today (I've been busy doing other things lately). I shall declare myself an active forumer for at least the next couple of days. I go back to college on Sunday (which is also my birthday), so I might end up disappearing again depending on what happens.
                    I member! 
                    Blast 'em biters.

Comment

I returned from my vacation!!
                      Originally posted by Droplet
                      Where are my wings and feathers?

Haemolacria is crying blood. I also have an OC called Haemolacria.
                      鳳月
                      If only if I can animate.
                      My deviantart page
                      Wattpad page
                      Current avatar:Kagamine Len (I used him too many times)

Comment

Suppose I should start using this now, and stop mysteriously vanishing. Well I'm back.
                        Comic Sans

Comment

I'm back. Jaga, previously Jaga 321. I left the forums for a while, but due to life getting hard and things going a bit downhill for me, I've come back to one of the places that I feel happiest and safest. This is a community I love with all my heart, and a place that I would never have expected to spent so much time at. If anyone remembers me, I likely remember you too. So, hi! I'm going to regulate my hours on the forum to maximise my productivity but also allow me some down-time here. Now I have returned, I have two priorities:

- 1) Create a new kick-ass RPG for you to enjoy. I'm going to really commit to this one, I promise. I hope you enjoy.
                          - 2) Follow through with the community YouTube channel. It's something I really wanna do, and I think that it could help bring this community to the life it once had.

till the end.

Comment

What's popping guys it's your least favourite NK member back for more punishment

Comment

3rd year here. This time, is not happy times.

If I write out how I feel about my life, nobody would care. So I will not write any detailed accounts.
                              Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
                              BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
                              YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

It's my 20th birthday today, and that means I'm no longer considered a Teenager. Man it felt like yesterday I was still a young kid fsr.
                                Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
                                Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

Working...
                                X