No announcement yet.

BTD: Battles Discussion of the General Variety Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is not the first time that I lose this way. These players, who had very good ratio, do the following: as soon as they see they are about to lose, they make their opponent disconnect. I don't know how, but I can't imagine why I suddenly got disconnected. This is just too suspicious that just before they lose, I lose connection, therefore they don't get the loss. I have quite a bit of game experience and those with legit 100-5 ratio definitely play better. And as you can see in the picture enclosed, there is nothing wrong with my internet connection (Skype and the 2nd icon from the right). I don't know that NK Support can examine or do anything in this case, I just wanted to share what happened to me. And I didn't post this on purpose to the Hackers thread because he is not using any of the common cheats (money-lives etc.), but he is still gaining wins undeservedly.

Comment

I don't see a picture
      I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

"""This is not the first time that I lose this way. These players, who had very good ratio, do the following: as soon as they see they are about to lose, they make their opponent disconnect. I don't know how, but I can't imagine why I suddenly got disconnected. This is just too suspicious that just before they lose, I lose connection, therefore they don't get the loss. I have quite a bit of game experience and those with legit 100-5 ratio definitely play better. there is nothing wrong with my internet connection . I don't know that NK Support can examine or do anything in this case, I just wanted to share what happened to me. And I didn't post this on purpose to the Hackers thread because he is not using any of the common cheats (money-lives etc.), but he is still gaining wins undeservedly.

Iplay against 4 or 5 gamers, allways the same, who use this unfair strategy."""

Comment

Clans - is there a thread dedicated to Clans, either wanting to join a clan or promote an existing clan?

Comment

Originally posted by BobBobson View Post
            Clans - is there a thread dedicated to Clans, either wanting to join a clan or promote an existing clan?
            You'd be better off looking over here.
            My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
            My DCs
            Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Working...
            X