No announcement yet.

BTD: Battles Discussion of the General Variety Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh don't get me wrong, its not bad, at all, just not my cup of tea.
    Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http://ninjakiwi.com/profile/Deathsax I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

Comment

Is there a way to report cheating in flash Battles? It looks like someone started a thread for it, but it was locked. For the mobile version there's even a stickied thread.

Comment

Quick battles are my favorite atm, the amount of hackers is insane though.

Comment

WHAT?! Unless you've got in to the hacker pool somehow, you shouldn't be facing any hackers.
          Which leads me to believe that's the reason why they locked the hacker report thread here, since the Mobile hacker pool system is so, SO MUCH WORSE!!!
          Originally posted by A voice from the past
          Don't you think you've caused enough trouble?
          With the help of modding, I can test a DC with bloon rank changes. If you want me to test your DC just shoot me a PM.

Everything you need is here.

Comment

He's the only hacker I've seen in a while (MEEE333). And it's not a typical hack. He's throttling his connection speed so he can slow the game down every time he's placing a tower, upgrading one, or boosting income. I reported him before, and didn't see him for a few months, but he seems to be back, and still doing it.

Comment

ah... now that's a whole different story (bad Internet connection).

Likewise with deliberate DCers, who time you out and it issues a loss. (SO ANNOYING)
              Originally posted by A voice from the past
              Don't you think you've caused enough trouble?
              With the help of modding, I can test a DC with bloon rank changes. If you want me to test your DC just shoot me a PM.

Everything you need is here.

Comment

It's not a bad internet connection. His speed is usually normal, and only slows down to a crawl starting a few "seconds" before upgrades/placements. It's not too bad on harder tracks where he looses soon, but it's absolute torture on easy tracks where he lasts a while. I'd rather drop my own connection and take a loss than have to play like that.

I don't mind slow connections. But the throttling is a real pain, and it does give him an advantage while constantly messing around with the speed of my game.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
                  WHAT?! Unless you've got in to the hacker pool somehow, you shouldn't be facing any hackers.
                  Which leads me to believe that's the reason why they locked the hacker report thread here, since the Mobile hacker pool system is so, SO MUCH WORSE!!!

2 HACKERS IN A ROW! HOW DO I GET OUT OF THIS "Hacker Pool" IS THIS A THING? OR IS THIS JUST A TERM.

Comment

For players purposefully ruining the experience like that you should email [email protected] (with screen shots if you can). We'll keep track of those players and if it keeps happening we'll temporarily ban them. We don't want that sort of behaviour.

Proper cheating will only appear if you've cheated yourself (or their first game cheating and then they'll be separated after that).

Comment

It's really isn't as popular anymore.

Comment

I have noticed recently how unbalanced the high-medallion arenas (Moab Pit, BFB Colosseum) are distributed between the Battle Arena and the Card Battles. With the introduction of keys, there is a larger incentive to play these high-medallion arenas, but for those who main Card Battles, it seems super unfair to have more BFB Colosseum arenas in regular battles than card battles. If it were balanced throughout the week (aka: 1 BFB each week for both and a couple Moab Pits spread evenly throughout the week), it'd be more fair, but it isn't and gives a disadvantage to people who like Card Battles better and really makes people want to play Card Battles less...

Comment

Originally posted by matteolauto View Post
                          I have noticed recently how unbalanced the high-medallion arenas (Moab Pit, BFB Colosseum) are distributed between the Battle Arena and the Card Battles. With the introduction of keys, there is a larger incentive to play these high-medallion arenas, but for those who main Card Battles, it seems super unfair to have more BFB Colosseum arenas in regular battles than card battles. If it were balanced throughout the week (aka: 1 BFB each week for both and a couple Moab Pits spread evenly throughout the week), it'd be more fair, but it isn't and gives a disadvantage to people who like Card Battles better and really makes people want to play Card Battles less...
                          Yeah we don't have enough BFB cards although we do get plenty of cards for boss arenas.
                          I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

#MakeRainbowsCheapAgain

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

Working...
                          X