BTD: Battles Discussion of the General Variety Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTD: Battles Discussion of the General Variety Thread

I though it'd be pretty sensible to organize most of the general discussions about Bloons TD: Battles into one thread, so use this if you want to discuss something about BTDB.
    UR TED CRUZIN 4 A TED BRUZIN

-SOUP

You have done nothing or say anything,
    and they sudden send you offend language.

-Sam Mick

I've gotten rather bored with the game. After playing plenty of games, I've realized that only a few towers are really that useful. This makes the game have little variety in my opinion.
    That moment when your user ID is the meaning of life...
    I'm that edgy guy who make dank memes and sometimes posts.
    Also, I probably did a thing in freeplay.
    Also orange because it's cool.

Comment

The game pretty much reached a dead end. Updating it would not solve any problem.
      90 accepted daily challenges.
      BTD5 rank: 83 - BMC levels: 35 (1st city), 28 (2nd city) - AP: 20545 (Level 41) - A masterpiece of logic - Rating scale - Forum errors
      Originally posted by Katy Perry
      Yeah, they slither like a centipede

Comment

Originally posted by Superbloons321 View Post
        The game pretty much reached a dead end. Updating it would not solve any problem.

BTDBO, that is.

BTDBM is still being milked for all it's worth, to the point that 98% of the sponsored videos on the main site are about BTDBM.
        Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
        BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
        YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

BTDB is still very very popular, regardless of what you think.
          This is just a fact.

You can see for yourself, by the amount of BTDB videos made this week on youtube, or look at a third party that measures the traffic for game sites.
          It looks like this:
          https://youtu.be/fDEIvZBoRX0

Comment

Originally posted by egogoyo View Post
            BTDB is still very very popular, regardless of what you think.
            This is just a fact.

You can see for yourself, by the amount of BTDB videos made this week on youtube, or look at a third party that measures the traffic for game sites.

How much for BTDBO vs BTDBM?
            Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
            BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
            YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

I still enjoy randomizing in BTDB, although using the same ninja+bomb stuff has gotten boring for me.

Also, the new matching system that doesn't seem to take W/L into regard means I'm against someone who doesn't really know how to play most of the time .

Comment

Originally posted by frds View Post
                I still enjoy randomizing in BTDB, although using the same ninja+bomb stuff has gotten boring for me.

Also, the new matching system that doesn't seem to take W/L into regard means I'm against someone who doesn't really know how to play most of the time .
                This. Sometimes I'd get matched with someone with a 20% winrate or against a KotH player. It got frustrating quickly.
                That moment when your user ID is the meaning of life...
                I'm that edgy guy who make dank memes and sometimes posts.
                Also, I probably did a thing in freeplay.
                Also orange because it's cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Superbloons321 View Post
                  Pretty sure that any balancing updates in mobile that no longer make Dart Farm Chipper/Ace the meta would probably be good imo.
                  Alice doesn't deserve Smef.
                  Subscroob to my YT channel if you want, don't blame me if you recieve trash quality content. I warned you :https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjO...MRiD2x2zr5y4GA
                  Also friend me on NK : http://ninjakiwi.com/profile/ADragon1

Comment

I find koth adds exciting twists to the game. Some issues I had pre koth were finding good opponents that challenged me. Now in koth i have trouble finding opponents that dont challenge me. So if u find qbs boring because "your too good" why not join koth?
                    Stick a knife in a toaster it will be fun they said.

Comment

Originally posted by Sixth Affiliate View Post
                      So if u find qbs boring because "your too good" why not join koth?
                      I'm one of those noobs that struggles to win any games Got a 0-69 record. Game is proving too difficult me thinks ;(

Comment

i suggest using the 0-2 farm. has gotten me over 420 wins. Maybe u can get 69-69 O:
                        Stick a knife in a toaster it will be fun they said.

Comment

Smart. You get real value for money there. With a small loan of 5250 dollars, i can generate a huge income of 120 dollars per round

Comment

BTDBO has a lack of meta change in the high level it is only minmaxing which is nice for maybe 6 months or so just to see how good the best of the best can get but this has been happening for 2 years

Also pretty sure slamo still exists

Comment

I cannot find interest in quick battles anymore, but as Sixth said, high level play is still exciting, because even though the meta is the same (or very similar at least) to when I joined KOTH about a year and a half ago, each game is a challenge, and the variety in battles is still far greater than in BMC or BTD5. At this point, I have given up hope on an update, and while I think that is disappointing, battles is still a great game, and as long as NK keeps the servers up I am happy.

Comment

Working...
                              X