Round 13 Camo Regen Rainbow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 13 Camo Regen Rainbow

If someone sends a round 13 camo regen rainbow rush, what do I do about it, I know how to defend a round 13 regen rainbow rush with bloon impact/maelstorm or round 13 camo rainbow rush with bloonjitsu, but I cannot afford a radar scanner and a bloon impact by round 13, Usually I have 600 to 700 eco by then, sometimes over 700, how should I defend it.
    The Monkey Apprentice is the best!

Substitude the village for a mortar monkey. Upgrade the mortar to 2|3 (signal flare). It's cheaper camo detection than the village and burny stuff also helps out.

Comment

yes but I need the village to make bloon impact cheaper, but ok I will give mortar a go, now people usually send regen instead of camo regen but once someone went all out round 13 camo regen rainbow rush on hydro dam, so I thought I would ask this in case someone does this again.

Comment

What I would do is either go for a dart storm (2/3 monkey ace) or 2 (maybe 3) juggernauts. If the map has straightaways, then I would go for the latter.
        Last edited by Hanand6724; 03-09-16, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanand6724 View Post
          What I would do is either go for a dart storm (2/3 monkey ace) or 2 (maybe 3) juggernauts. If the map has straightaways, then I would go for the latter.
          This ain't the mobile forum.

Comment

Originally posted by APOGD View Post
            yes but I need the village to make bloon impact cheaper, but ok I will give mortar a go, now people usually send regen instead of camo regen but once someone went all out round 13 camo regen rainbow rush on hydro dam, so I thought I would ask this in case someone does this again.
            I don't know your towers, but I assume your loadout most likely is tack, bomb, ninja and village. The village only helps you by $480 at round 13, meanwhilst the camo detection village costs $1.700 more than the 2|3 mortar monkey (keep in mind buny stuff supports insanely!). The $1.700 money you won't have to save up can be spent into bloon income and by quickly calculating it will result in 68 more bloon income.

Comment

Originally posted by KRooijackers View Post
              ( buny stuff supports insanely!). .
              I pretty sure Kevin (KRooijacker) meant "burny stuff", but it's a cute typo...

IMO, APOGD should listen to Kevin's advice.
              Last edited by egogoyo; 03-09-16, 04:12 PM.
              It looks like this:
              https://youtu.be/fDEIvZBoRX0

Comment

Originally posted by Hanand6724 View Post
                ​What is the latter? How come I don't know.

Comment

Ok I guess I will try the mortar, usually my tower load out is ninja bomb village super monkey I guess I could switch super monkey for mortar or enable extra slot for mortar.

Comment

yeah, switch super monkey for mortar.
                    yes

Comment

Signal Flare is best option

Comment

My opinion they need to do alot more work on their flash versons. Because their flash games are WAY behind their mobile. Examples...

1.) mobile has alot more options on what you can use with no additional cost to use those options.
                        2.) different game modes in btd battles alone. Such as the arenas, they also have leader boards and even special membership rooms. They could potentially make more money if they made membership rooms in the flash verson as well.
                        3.) The mobile has alot more balances made then the flash. For example rounds go by faster giving you less time to build up for a rush. As well as the inability to do the regrow rainbow rush easier. Flash regrow rainbow costs about 675 per group, where as mobile costs about twice that much thus making one of the harder rushes to defend against harder to send.
                        Last edited by Truelotus1; 06-10-16, 10:17 PM. Reason: Forgot to include my examples.

Comment

Originally posted by Truelotus1 View Post
                          My opinion they need to do alot more work on their flash versons. Because their flash games are WAY behind their mobile. Examples...

1.) mobile has alot more options on what you can use with no additional cost to use those options.
                          2.) different game modes in btd battles alone. Such as the arenas, they also have leader boards and even special membership rooms. They could potentially make more money if they made membership rooms in the flash verson as well.
                          3.) The mobile has alot more balances made then the flash. For example rounds go by faster giving you less time to build up for a rush. As well as the inability to do the regrow rainbow rush easier. Flash regrow rainbow costs about 675 per group, where as mobile costs about twice that much thus making one of the harder rushes to defend against harder to send.

This post seems out of place :/ maybe start a new thread?

1. mobile is limited to 3 towers and a random 4th. While being gimped does open some strategies such as having to choose between ace or chipper rather than bringing both with dart/farm, it limits other strategies, especially those that depend on the mortar such as ninja/tack/mortar without having the option for cannon for or farm.

2. More content is more content but with flash as a whole dying you can't really blame them for choosing to simply add small things like more premium guns to SAS4 rather than a whole new game mode to Battles.

3. This is just false. Mobile is less balanced than flash because of expensive rainbows. Round 13 is one of the most important parts of the game because it makes towers that excel at popping grouped bloons such as tack and boomerang useful (which you almost never see in mobile). Expensive rainbows also means that farms are necessary because you can't be punished for being greedy with them and you can build up more cash to defend or counterush any lategame ZOMG rushes. Since farms take up one of your 3 slots, you need something to cover as many weaknesses as possible. Which is where dart monkeys come in since they're the best earlygame tower and can pop almost anything from leads to camos to MOABs while only being weak to rainbows because jugs shoot slowly (you need 2 jugs and energy to defend rainbows while only 1 to defend zebras) and ZOMGs because the fan club has limited MOAB popping power. The last slot has changed from time to time (it used to be COBRA for attrition spam and now chipper for supavac spam) but the same, boring, unbalanced dart/farm meta has remained because it's too hard to send a rush meant to punish greedy opponents.
                          Last edited by BTD Battles Scrub; 08-10-16, 09:06 PM.
                          I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

signal flare plus your regular defense for rrod. plus i doubt someone will send that since it costs a lot

Comment

I take it this is not the flash version? xD

Comment

Working...
                              X