• Show
Clear All

I would love to join but im bad XD.

Comment

Awesome concept guys. Great work.

Comment

Originally posted by Bot152 View Post
        I would love to join but im bad XD.
        Same Bot152, Love to potentially see a YouTube of the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by BobBobson View Post

Same Bot152, Love to potentially see a YouTube of the tournament.
          You can find, like, a hundred of them on BloonsKOTH.
          My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
          My DCs
          Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Originally posted by ears
            Tbh KOTH is ded(along with this entire game)

​​​​​​rip may 2013-may 2017

was a good 4 years
            At least it's not 100% dead where the prince and the king divorced, where it gets to the point where the king has no one to play and dies. That's how KOTH dies.
            I hope you use discord, because all the discord servers I go to is here http://tinyurl.com/hkmk97k so see ya there.

Comment

I'm glad to see this tournament still exists! I've been around the battles community since shortly after mobile battles came out (2013) and I would definitely say I'm one of the better mobile players, (that is not saying much as only a few people are "top level"). I started playing flash about 5 months ago, and I think I'm ready for a bigger challenge, it seems (to me at least) that there is a high skill gap in flash, and I'm very interested in getting started.

My only two questions:

Is Flash active enough for someone like me (with no competitive experience, only practicing strats in QB's from watching Smurfblades videos) to have enough people to play in koth where I can actually bridge that skill gap and become a top player? (With a ton of practice, no doubt).

I actually enjoy btd battles flash a ton, and while I am on my second account (I'm too embarrassed to reveal my original win loss) I got a great record (I'm sure all reading could do better) and I think I can learn very quickly. Do you guys think the game is so inactive that I shouldn't even waste my time? OR do you think that because I actually enjoy QB's on this game, I'll enjoy KOTH even more?

Sorry for the lengthy text, I'm really interested in joining KOTH, but I'm nervous that I'll be wasting my time. I'll definitely join if i get favorable answers to these questions.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by TBENebula View Post
                I'm glad to see this tournament still exists! I've been around the battles community since shortly after mobile battles came out (2013) and I would definitely say I'm one of the better mobile players, (that is not saying much as only a few people are "top level"). I started playing flash about 5 months ago, and I think I'm ready for a bigger challenge, it seems (to me at least) that there is a high skill gap in flash, and I'm very interested in getting started.
                If you are more with mobile, click here to join the MKOTH discord and click here to sign up for MKOTH

Is Flash active enough for someone like me (with no competitive experience, only practicing strats in QB's from watching Smurfblades videos) to have enough people to play in koth where I can actually bridge that skill gap and become a top player? (With a ton of practice, no doubt).Sorry for the lengthy text, I'm really interested in joining KOTH, but I'm nervous that I'll be wasting my time. I'll definitely join if i get favorable answers to these questions.
                When you play QB, you'll most likely get noobs. But when your in KOTH, you get a lot better by learning from your mistakes. Pretty much on BTDB flash, it's just a lot of noobs, MKOTH, and pros. But there are only like 30, so it's hard to get someone to rank up at your rank. you can still practice with any KOTH members. That's the point of KOTH. To get better.

I actually enjoy btd battles flash a ton, and while I am on my second account (I'm too embarrassed to reveal my original win loss) I got a great record (I'm sure all reading could do better) and I think I can learn very quickly. Do you guys think the game is so inactive that I shouldn't even waste my time? OR do you think that because I actually enjoy QB's on this game, I'll enjoy KOTH even more?
                Sign up with what ever is your main account with over 2K battles score. you can use any account of yours as long it has over 2K battle score. So you can use both of your accounts. but with the inactivity, you can go in HM mode for 2 days - 6 weeks and you won't be removed during that time to get out of HM mode, you have to fill the form agian. But if your inactive for 3 weeks and you aren't in HM mode, you just get kicked out of KOTH. and you need to play at least 1 series a week during the qualification round. So there are 99.999% no worries about inactiveness.

I hope you use discord, because all the discord servers I go to is here http://tinyurl.com/hkmk97k so see ya there.

Comment

Originally posted by Can I Log In View Post
                  If you are more with mobile, click here to join the MKOTH discord and click here to sign up for MKOTH

When you play QB, you'll most likely get noobs. But when your in KOTH, you get a lot better by learning from your mistakes. Pretty much on BTDB flash, it's just a lot of noobs, MKOTH, and pros. But there are only like 30, so it's hard to get someone to rank up at your rank. you can still practice with any KOTH members. That's the point of KOTH. To get better.

Sign up with what ever is your main account with over 2K battles score. you can use any account of yours as long it has over 2K battle score. So you can use both of your accounts. but with the inactivity, you can go in HM mode for 2 days - 6 weeks and you won't be removed during that time to get out of HM mode, you have to fill the form agian. But if your inactive for 3 weeks and you aren't in HM mode, you just get kicked out of KOTH. and you need to play at least 1 series a week during the qualification round. So there are 99.999% no worries about inactiveness.
                  Thanks man! And both of my accounts have 2k battle score. So I'm good. I think I'll sign up in a few weeks when I have more time... Are you in koth? Maybe if you have Skype we can practice?

Comment

Thanks man! And both of my accounts have 2k battle score. So I'm good. I think I'll sign up in a few weeks when I have more time... Are you in koth? Maybe if you have Skype we can practice?
                    s
                    suuuuuure.

Comment

Working...
                    X