X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HarrisonTheKitsune View Post
    Excuse me, but I have a hacker report.

Name: Go Mike Trout
    What they did: Freeze hack on Bloons Tower Defense Battles for Steam.
    Picture/Proof: http://imgur.com/a/ZxxBI

I am sorry it is here, but, sadly, as I cannot officially post a thread about it without 5 posts and 1 day, which I have neither of, it has to be here, where it will probably be noticed quickly. Please help me.
    There's a thread: http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/mo...-thread/page11
    Daily challenges, profile
    Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

Oh, my apologies! I hadn't noticed...

Comment

Sometimes when my opponent skips a map right as I select a tower, that tower will be unavailable for the next map. Extremely annoying. This has happened to me several times on multiple devices for at least a year.

Comment

Date: when this was posted (broken BB code)

Bug:

Bug Report: ...Messed up clock. Pretty much a broken clock that is a clock that makes complete no sense.

How to Replicate: pretty much restart the game.
          I hope you use discord, because all the discord servers I go to is here http://tinyurl.com/hkmk97k so see ya there.

Comment

Hey i just made this account to put this here. I was just playing multiple games of bt battles on steam and was getting completely uneven waves from my opponents. I was getting constantly slammed every round with brown camo hearts and my opponents were not. He had 5 of the pistol guys(forget there names) when this happend I built up to 9 Firebird Apprentice's and constantly was deploying the birds. what is going on? especially when some of us spend real $ on Coins to join high coin games from the beginning it just b.s i'm getting completely cheated. Rant over i have all of the games on tape if interested

Comment

Originally posted by jbull24 View Post
              Hey i just made this account to put this here. I was just playing multiple games of bt battles on steam and was getting comple -snip=
              Look up what the COBRA upgrades do.
              My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
              My DCs
              Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Originally posted by jbull24 View Post
                Hey i just made this account to put this here. I was just playing multiple games of bt battles on steam and was getting completely uneven waves from my opponents. I was getting constantly slammed every round with brown camo hearts and my opponents were not. He had 5 of the pistol guys(forget there names) when this happend I built up to 9 Firebird Apprentice's and constantly was deploying the birds. what is going on? especially when some of us spend real $ on Coins to join high coin games from the beginning it just b.s i'm getting completely cheated. Rant over i have all of the games on tape if interested
                you know your opponen tcan sen dyou blooons right?

Comment

date: 29th August 2017
                  bug : I cannot use cards in card battles
                  bug report: In card battles , I keep on trying to drag the card to the map but nothing happens. Tapping and dragging does not work. Using a mouse does not work. The card just gets bigger and smaller.
                  how to replicate: seems to only effect me... I don't know how to replicate

Comment

Working...
                  X