Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey mate shut up if you don't know what you're talking about. The hacking system only flags people who have hacked and not "innocent people". (KRooijackers)

Actually, an innocent player can get in the hacker pool by

1. Playing the older versions (Ex: Current version: 3.10 Game Current Version: 4.1 Instantly Flagged as using hacks)
    2. Buying Lots o' ENERGYYYYYYYY!!!!! (About 9K, and no joke intended)
    3. Just Playing the game (Somehow, you can get flagged by just playing)
    4. Getting reported and NK seeing you as a hacker

If you want to know if you are flagged, do this

1. Check the Leaderboards
    A2. If it says "No Data Found" , you are flagged
    B2: If it says "Unable to Load Leaderboard Data" , you are not flagged, and there is a problem with something.
    C2: If it shows the Leaderboards normally, then you are not flagged.

I hoped this helped
    Notes: I am not criticising KRooijackers. It is just an FYI for the player.
    Last edited by Speedy05; 28-02-17, 01:15 AM.
    This is like Street Fighter V for PS2 again.

Comment

Connected to ****ing 40mbps wifi, 2 meters away from router.. ****ING SORT YOUR GAME OUT

DO THEY NOT HAVE STAFF ?? ****ING SLOT EYED ****ING CHINESE KIDS STEALING MY MEDALS !!!

IF YOURE GOING TO CHARGE £100 for 100,00 medals THEN I WANT ****ING COMPENSATION @@@@@ Stupid paki ****s dont even let me upload photo proof ****ing scrubs

Comment

Originally posted by Speedy05 View Post
        Hey mate shut up if you don't know what you're talking about. The hacking system only flags people who have hacked and not "innocent people". (KRooijackers)

Actually, an innocent player can get in the hacker pool by

1. Playing the older versions (Ex: Current version: 3.10 Game Current Version: 4.1 Instantly Flagged as using hacks)
        2. Buying Lots o' ENERGYYYYYYYY!!!!! (About 9K, and no joke intended)
        3. Just Playing the game (Somehow, you can get flagged by just playing)
        4. Getting reported and NK seeing you as a hacker

If you want to know if you are flagged, do this

1. Check the Leaderboards
        A2. If it says "No Data Found" , you are flagged
        B2: If it says "Unable to Load Leaderboard Data" , you are not flagged.
        C2: If it shows the Leaderboards normally, then you are not flagged.

I hoped this helped
        Notes: I am not criticising KRooijackers. It is just an FYI for the player.
        Sorry but this is a flash thread mate.

I've purposely flagged my account to face against hackers, all of my opponents were indeed hackers. The very first second I touched a value, I got flagged.

Your points are very flawless, especially that " *just* playing". The only thing that *just* happens is the sun coming up and going down.
        Last edited by KRooijackers; 25-02-17, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Lol. I forgot that it wasn't a mobile thread. Rofl.
          This is like Street Fighter V for PS2 again.

Comment

Originally posted by egogoyo View Post
            NOTE: In BTD Battles, what you see on your opponent's screen is not exactly what is happening on their game. Your game is playing it out to recreate it based on the towers/upgrades/placement they have. This can cause discrepancies, especially if your or their game slows down ("lag", frame drops etc.) This may make it seem like they leak bloons but don't lose lives, or start losing lives without leaking bloons.

We are making changes to reduce the discrepancies this can cause.
            This bug just caused me to lose all my 500 medals in a rainbow run match. Almost every match I have lost the past weeks have happened as described above, with balloons leaking out of the opponent when he should be dead. I strongly suspect the bug can be, and is being, exploited by cheaters to win matches. Last summer I won a match by accident in apparently the same way while I was on an unstable wi-fi as I kept getting hit without losing any lives. It seems you can win matches by losing connection at the right moment.

Comment

Not sure if it's a bug, but have to ask: It says that battle score is used for matchmaking. Now, how can someone with 200 battle score be connected with someone with 20000 or 200000 battlescore? I am new in Battles, so I'm not sure if this is normal or not.

Comment

Date: 17/03/2017

Bug: Whenever i come across a player who uses the bloon agent in BT Battles, he never seems to lose health.

Bug Report: I was playing a game when the opponent used an agent. He then never lose a single bit of health the moment he placed it down. It's either a bug or a hacker.

How to Replicate: Place down agent the moment you are about to lose health.

Comment

Date: 23rd March , 2017
                  Bug: ROund 20 ( BFB ) and round 22 ( ZOMG)
                  Bug Report: Hello Guys! , i am going to say that the unlock to send BFB in round 20 should be converted to round 26 , its unfaif everyone loose when anyone send BFB in round 20 beacause in round 20 your defence is not strong to control BFB and ZOMG in round 22 should be convrted to round 34 beacauase how can a low defence control ZOMG!????
                  its crazy and impossible to control XOMG in round 22 so it should be cnverted to round 34 or should be Full deleted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  How to Replicate: Just make the BFB to be unlocked in round 26 and ZOMG should be deleted , better

Comment

Can someone help me? I bought 5$ worth of medallions and I tried to connect my PC account to my android phone and all my stuff were gone its like it was a different account that i had. I have already bought the unlimited club access and on the different account it had club access too and i never bought anything on any other accounts accept the one that im trying to get back and it had the same name does anyone know how to get my account back
                    Last edited by Jayy; 25-03-17, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Will I ever get my account back

Comment

Originally posted by Jayy View Post
                        Can someone help me? I bought 5$ worth of medallions and I tried to connect my PC account to my android phone and all my stuff were gone its like it was a different account that i had. I have already bought the unlimited club access and on the different account it had club access too and i never bought anything on any other accounts accept the one that im trying to get back and it had the same name does anyone know how to get my account back
                        Send all that your problem explanation as email to [email protected] and if that is possible they'll help but it'll take some time, about 2-3 daya up to week.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackZamasu777 View Post
                          Date: 23rd March , 2017
                          Bug: ROund 20 ( BFB ) and round 22 ( ZOMG)
                          Bug Report: Hello Guys! , i am going to say that the unlock to send BFB in round 20 should be converted to round 26 , its unfaif everyone loose when anyone send BFB in round 20 beacause in round 20 your defence is not strong to control BFB and ZOMG in round 22 should be convrted to round 34 beacauase how can a low defence control ZOMG!????
                          its crazy and impossible to control XOMG in round 22 so it should be cnverted to round 34 or should be Full deleted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          How to Replicate: Just make the BFB to be unlocked in round 26 and ZOMG should be deleted , better
                          ummmm.....
                          My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                          My DCs
                          Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Date: On-Going

Bug: Rankings and clan applications do not work
                            Bug Report: When applying to a clan I simply get an error and I can't apply or join clans, Rankings simply show nobody, I have tried the following:
                            (Mobile) Restarting device, different wifi network, clearing cache, reinstalling app, and using a different account
                            (Steam) Restarting device, and using different account

How to Replicate: Trying to apply to a clan, trying to view rankings

Comment

Three months ago, I tried to join a clan and they cicked me. And now I still can't join any clan or create a clan. can you help me?

Comment

Excuse me, but I have a hacker report.

Name: Go Mike Trout
                                What they did: Freeze hack on Bloons Tower Defense Battles for Steam.
                                Picture/Proof: http://imgur.com/a/ZxxBI

I am sorry it is here, but, sadly, as I cannot officially post a thread about it without 5 posts and 1 day, which I have neither of, it has to be here, where it will probably be noticed quickly. Please help me.

Comment

Working...
                                X