X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamSz View Post
    Date:11/25/16 & 11/26/16

Bug: Got into the hacker pool/flagged list for no reason
    Bug Report: I got into the hacker pool/flagged list and I haven't touched a hack on this game this is unfair because you guys put players on the list without telling them. I spent so much time and $ on my account which makes me mad because I haven't hacked.

How to Replicate:
    "For no reason" is bs, you (or anyone on your account) has used cheat engire, therefore you're flagged. It's impossible to get into the hacker pool for any other reason.

Comment

Originally posted by KRooijackers View Post
      Date: 07-11-2016 (has been there for longer)

Bug: Hyper Juggernaut
      Bug Report: If you have any kind of dart monkey below third tier and upgrade it to the third or fourth tier of the right side (3|x or 4|x) whilst it's acting like a super monkey, activated by the Super Monkey Fan Club ability, instead of darts the monkeys will shoot catapult or juggernauts, depending on which you upgrade to.

Test method: Place a Super Monkey Fan Club and another dart monkey below third tier. Activate the ability and upgrade the other dart monkey to 3|x or 4|x.
      well i think it is intended so NK won't fix that. Anyway it is really hard to get high round in btdb why don't you use the glitch?. Isn't it interesting when you have an incredible dart monkey that people barely use?. I think nk should think first before fix glitch

Comment

Is anyone else having problems finding a match on Bloon Battles? Is this a bug?

Comment

"For no reason" is bs, you (or anyone on your account) has used cheat engire, therefore you're flagged. It's impossible to get into the hacker pool for any other reason.
          Ninja Kiwi sometimes puts innocent people into the hacker pool. So all things considered, they are put in there for no reason.
          My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
          My DCs
          Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post

Ninja Kiwi sometimes puts innocent people into the hacker pool. So all things considered, they are put in there for no reason.
            Hey mate shut up if you don't know what you're talking about. The hacking system only flags people who have hacked and not "innocent people".

Comment

Hey mate shut up if you don't know what you're talking about. The hacking system only flags people who have hacked and not "innocent people".
              -_-

The system isn't always perfect. There are PLENTY of people who have been wrongly accused of hacking and have been put in the hacker pool for no reason, either by the NK staff or the automatic hacker system.

My DCs

Comment

-_-

The system isn't always perfect. There are PLENTY of people who have been wrongly accused of hacking and have been put in the hacker pool for no reason, either by the NK staff or the automatic hacker system.
                1. NK staff doesn't even flag anyone.
                2. I've hacked multiple times to test the hacking system. Once you change any sort of value you get flagged immidiately.
                Also tell me how it can be that 99% of the players in KOTH never has been flagged and somehow a majority of the unknown younger audience playing this game are all flagged, coincidence? No. On top of that I also have had over 20 accounts and none of them was ever flagged wrongly either.

So stop talking bs when you don't know how this hacking system even works.

Comment

edit: wrong thread sorry
                  Last edited by fozage; 24-01-17, 02:53 PM.

Comment

I have recently played several 2k matches where no balloons scored against my opponent. The last match was the most flagrant. My opponent never placed a tower. The round went to lvl 36 or 37. I can't upload pictures. If somone can give me some advice on how to do that I will post several screen shots of the match.

Comment

Originally posted by Sovereign Fatum View Post
                      I have recently played several 2k matches where no balloons scored against my opponent. The last match was the most flagrant. My opponent never placed a tower. The round went to lvl 36 or 37. I can't upload pictures. If somone can give me some advice on how to do that I will post several screen shots of the match.
                      Upload images to some image hosting server. For example http://imgur.com. Then place shortcut to images or images links here.

Comment

There is something wrong with clans everytime i try to join a clan it says pls wait before attempting to join another clan and when I try creating one other says creation failed pls help

Comment

Cant find help on this stupid issue anywhere!!

Cant believe I've had to resort to using forums for basic ****ing bug reports

75% of games that i've had, in BFB have ended, by me succesfully 'rushing' (as you have see thousands of bloons / bfbs going across the threshold)

THEN THE SAME ****ING THING HAPPENS EVERYTIME; the game WILL STALL at that round, THEN come up with "Defeat" ?!! Baring In mind I am connected to 130mbps wifi, 6 feet away from router box......

****ing tired of this ridiculous shit from this game; I play to enjoy it, not to be robbed of my medals !!! The
                          fact that I've had to google your website and forums just to make this very post to inform you of your BUG because its been happening for OVER A WEEK, as only made me evermore angry .....

fix your ****ing game, and stop letting these fat slot eyed virgin bastards take my medals !
                          Last edited by Ellard8; 11-02-17, 05:29 PM.

Comment

^ I get that a glitch like that is annoying, but you need to cool your head.

I've never heard of anything like this before...it might be a good idea to email [email protected] and tell them the glitch, your user ID, and some screenshots displaying the glitch in action.

My DCs

Comment

^ I get that a glitch like that is annoying, but you need to cool your head.

I've never heard of anything like this before...it might be a good idea to email [email protected] and tell them the glitch, your user ID, and some screenshots displaying the glitch in action.
                              I just explained the glitch, they will lose (bloons past threshold) round will STALL (meaning next round will not start)
                              THEN (even when I've still got lives left, and a solid EIFI connection; i will get the message "DEFEAT"

how can i get screenshots ofthis glitch in action when I now have 6k medals ? Last week i had 320k+ medals

they should have bug testers, I've posted on thesespecific forums for a response from them, they obviously know about the glitch they just dont want to waste man hours patching

its ****ing digusting, earlier in the year I paid £12 to get 3 upgraded towers. Which I didnt recieve (but they took money) I contacted ninja kiwi by email NO RESPONSE

I messaged Apple customer support, they said they cannot do anything and I wil lhave to contact ninjakiwi (which i did, but they ignored ?!!!!

so now almost a year later I still get ****ing bullshit like this and you wonder why I dont contact them by email ??? ****ing stupid ****s

Comment

It took me about a month to get every tower. I wasn't really competitive, and I never knew about Dart, Farm, and Chipper. My enemy died to AI Bloons. Yes. I was a noob. And I also used to use Ninja and Wizard, so yeah.
                                This is like Street Fighter V for PS2 again.

Comment

Working...
                                X