Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the same problem. my battle score and win/loss reset every time I leave the page but I can still get 50 battle score+ stuff

PLEASE FIX THIS

Comment

I shouldn't be posting this, but...
      "Do not discuss bugs in this thread. This is for bug reports only."
      And yet, only one bug has been reported propperly, the rest is basically spam (including this reply).

Comment

Originally posted by llwong View Post
        I have the same problem. my battle score and win/loss reset every time I leave the page but I can still get 50 battle score+ stuff

PLEASE FIX THIS
        it's a glitch where your stats doesn't save, but medallions and energy. As far as I know, it's because the new code is getting mixed up with the old codes.

Originally posted by KRooijackers View Post
        I shouldn't be posting this, but...
        "Do not discuss bugs in this thread. This is for bug reports only."
        And yet, only one bug has been reported propperly, the rest is basically spam (including this reply).
        Sometimes discussing bugs help others get their info.
        I hope you use discord, because all the discord servers I go to is here http://tinyurl.com/hkmk97k so see ya there.

Comment

Originally posted by Can I Log In View Post

Sometimes discussing bugs help others get their info.
          One word: Seriously?

Comment

Now I want to report something here, I can't create a thread yet so decided to just post it here.
            This is not a bug but it's SUPER DUPER annoying, basically at the start of a battle (before you load), your screen just stay idle with 'wait for opponent to load' this just go on and on forever. And if I quit, I GET A F****** LOST for that? How stupid is that? You should make this so that your opponent can only have 30 seconds to load their game, so that you didn't get '1' free lost, and if I did quit, what will they get? 1 win FOR A DISCONNECTION?!
            http://prntscr.com/c4q81f

Comment

I recently got battles for steam and the game won't start, I have to go into task manager and turn it off under background settings, I have tried stopping the antivirus, turning off high DPS, using the microsoft settings manager, and uninstalling the game and reinstalling it, nothing worked please help meb

Comment

There's a player on flash battles named "AIDS N1GGERS", and it would be very nice if he were deleted. Please note that he uses a number "1" instead of the letter "I".

Unfortunately there's no apparent way to report abuse, and I can't start a new thread, so I'm posting it here.

Comment

Date: about a month ago.
                  ​Bug: defend mode rush.
                  ​Description: you can send rushes in defend mode, and you don't start with enough eco to defend.
                  ​How to replicate: on round 2 press 1 or shift+1.
                  The Monkey Apprentice is the best!

Comment

While i know that ninja kiwi doesn't care too much about the flash games any more and give them very little (if any at all) support. But this bug does need to be fixed as it gives you a loss automatically if you tab out for even a second meaning you can't do anything else durring the later rounds of the game. I think this bug needs to be addressed and fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by slendermoney2172 View Post
                      I recently got battles for steam and the game won't start, I have to go into task manager and turn it off under background settings, I have tried stopping the antivirus, turning off high DPS, using the microsoft settings manager, and uninstalling the game and reinstalling it, nothing worked please help meb

I suggest going to steam forums for help. If the game won't start it seems to be a problem with the program which steam is in a better position to help you.

Comment

Opponents who join matches for free (with Battle Spinner) will appear to lose all medallions if they have less than the cost of the arena instead of their medallion count staying since... well, it's a free ticket.
                        I'm just a Quick Procrastinator who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
                        Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

Date: 07-11-2016 (has been there for longer)

Bug: Glued Ceramic
                          Bug Report: Whenever a ceramic bloon is glued, they keep the same speed they originally have. With other bloons, it doesn't occur. As conclusion, the bug only happens to ceramics on not just the first layer of the bloon.

Test method: I've tested this in BTD5 Sandbox. I bought a sabotage supply lines, then use it and send out the bloon I'd like to test. Sabotage supply lines acts as timer. After the bloon's left the screen, I keep in mind where the ability stopped. Second test I did the same, but placed Glue Gunners around the map. Only for the ceramics, time remained the same.

Note: I've been told this is supposed to happen, ignore this bug report!
                          Last edited by KRooijackers; 07-11-16, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Bug: Half Stall
                            Bug Report: For any tower (4|x bomb, x|3 ninja and x|4 mortar) that has the capability to stall bloons, it appears only half the childern bloons are being stalled. For instance, a zebra bloons is being stalled by the x|3 ninja, the black bloons will move on whereas the white bloon will stay stalled. The same applies for the 4|x bomb. The x|4 mortar acts slighly different: the first layer stays stalled, but after each time half the bloons won't be. For example, when you stall a rainbow bloon, both zebras that come out will be stalled, when going to blacks&whites, one of the zebras will fully move on, then the pinks that come out of that will also move on (half of the non stalled). Note: This doesn't apply to the mobile version!

Test method: Send one bloon that can devide in 2 (or more) other bloons. Let the tower shoot it's stalling projectile, then quickly sell it. The effect will be obvious, one of the two bloons won't be stalled. For the mortar, the same concept applies.

Comment

Bug: Hyper Juggernaut
                              Bug Report: If you have any kind of dart monkey below third tier and upgrade it to the third or fourth tier of the right side (3|x or 4|x) whilst it's acting like a super monkey, activated by the Super Monkey Fan Club ability, instead of darts the monkeys will shoot catapult or juggernauts, depending on which you upgrade to.

Test method: Place a Super Monkey Fan Club and another dart monkey below third tier. Activate the ability and upgrade the other dart monkey to 3|x or 4|x.

Comment

Date:11/25/16 & 11/26/16

Bug: Got into the hacker pool/flagged list for no reason
                                Bug Report: I got into the hacker pool/flagged list and I haven't touched a hack on this game this is unfair because you guys put players on the list without telling them. I spent so much time and $ on my account which makes me mad because I haven't hacked.

How to Replicate:

Comment

Working...
                                X