X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash-BTD Battles Bug Report Thread

READ BEFORE POSTING

Help us find and fix bugs you experience in BTD Battles. Use this thread to report those bugs to make it easier for us to collect them all.

Read this whole post and try to make sure you're not repeating a bug.
    Explain as much as you can/find relevant. Saying "boomers were acting weird," or "the game stopped" isn't as helpful as you might think.
    Please use the following formatting when submitting a bug report.

Date: When you experienced the bug, if it's on-going etc

Bug: A name, or brief description of the bug so that others can see what's been reported more easily
    Bug Report: Explanation of what happened. Provide clear and simple explanation

How to Replicate: If possible, provide steps to recreate the bug

Formatting with BB Code to Copy & Paste:
    [B]Date:[/B]

[B]Bug:[/B]
    [B]Bug Report:[/B]

[B]How to Replicate:[/B]

NOTE: In BTD Battles, what you see on your opponent's screen is not exactly what is happening on their game. Your game is playing it out to recreate it based on the towers/upgrades/placement they have. This can cause discrepancies, especially if your or their game slows down ("lag", frame drops etc.) This may make it seem like they leak bloons but don't lose lives, or start losing lives without leaking bloons.

We are making changes to reduce the discrepancies this can cause.

Missing towers, upgrades, Battle Energy or Battle Score?
    Please email [email protected] and tell us your NK username.
    REPORTED BUGS

Needs to be updated....

Do not discuss bugs in this thread. This is for bug reports only.
    Posts will be deleted to keep the thread tidy.
    Last edited by egogoyo; 09-09-17, 05:24 PM.
    It looks like this:
    https://youtu.be/fDEIvZBoRX0

Date: 6/12/2016

Bug: Memory leak in Flash app or Flash player

Bug Report: Either there is a bug in the latest version of the Battles Flash app or there is a bug in the Flash player. Using the latest version of the Flash player under Windows, version 21.0.0.242, the memory used by the flash player just keeps growing. I played a longish game and it was 2.5GB by the time the game was over and my computer was lagging. To keep from lagging the next game, I closed my web browser completely and restarted from scratch. The flash player was using < 100MB. After the game was over, medium length game, it was using 500MB and growing.

My opponent in that game had a computer that was lagging, seems like the memory leak was an issue for him because he had just played a long game. So, check the memory usage of your flash player if you start lagging.

How to Replicate: Play game with version 21.0.0.242 under Windows and watch memory usage continuously grow.

Comment

if i play and win and then logout i have no battle score and no wins anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
      (the medallions are still there)
      pls fix it or it makes no sence to play this game

Comment

Originally posted by Angel92 View Post
        if i play and win and then logout i have no battle score and no wins anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
        (the medallions are still there)
        pls fix it or it makes no sence to play this game
        This is a bug in BTD Battles where your wins and losses currently do not save. Pretty sure NK is trying to fix this problem, though Aaron said that they don't know exactly when it will be fixed
        Alice doesn't deserve Smef.
        Subscroob to my YT channel if you want, don't blame me if you recieve trash quality content. I warned you :https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjO...MRiD2x2zr5y4GA
        Also friend me on NK : http://ninjakiwi.com/profile/ADragon1

Comment

Originally posted by 2424
          Ok so I got 24 Battlescores then then suddenly After refresh I got 1 Battlescore instead.
          There's currently a glitch where battlescore, wins, and losses will not save at all. But it's weird how you got just one battlescore, since games give either 10 or 2; it may be a separate glitch. :/
          Why are you reading my signature?

Comment

Originally posted by ngue02 View Post
            There's currently a glitch where battlescore, wins, and losses will not save at all. But it's weird how you got just one battlescore, since games give either 10 or 2; it may be a separate glitch. :/
            Har N, there are times when the glitch pauses, like in your latest video, the glitch was paused until after the 74-0. So it's not a "Will Not Save At All".
            I hope you use discord, because all the discord servers I go to is here http://tinyurl.com/hkmk97k so see ya there.

Comment

Originally posted by Can I Log In View Post
              Har N, there are times when the glitch pauses, like in your latest video, the glitch was paused until after the 74-0. So it's not a "Will Not Save At All".
              No, I played the first 4 games one day, and the last 6 games a week later. The first games were before the glitch started, and the last 6 were when the glitch was going on.

Comment

No, I played the first 4 games one day, and the last 6 games a week later. The first games were before the glitch started, and the last 6 were when the glitch was going on.
                well, that's what happened to me. next day,mglitch pauses, next day, glitch resumes.
                I hope you use discord, because all the discord servers I go to is here http://tinyurl.com/hkmk97k so see ya there.

Comment

Originally posted by Can I Log In View Post
                  well, that's what happened to me. next day,mglitch pauses, next day, glitch resumes.
                  The glitch pauses and resumes? From what I've heard, ever since it began, no one was able to save ANY wins, losses, or battlescore.

Comment

The glitch pauses and resumes? From what I've heard, ever since it began, no one was able to save ANY wins, losses, or battlescore.
                    then i'll explain when the glitch paused (from when i played)
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouqix96UfKs the next week, Sunday. That's all I know when it began.

Comment

Well, it's still happening so I don't know if it ever paused.
                      Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th, NK Day of the Dead

Comment

Why does this game keep glitching anyway? Not like theyre updating it... Oh well, at least i can try new strats without worrying about ruining my record.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
                          Well, it's still happening so I don't know if it ever paused.
                          it has. Maybe you weren't playing on a Sunday

Originally posted by validsback View Post
                          Why does this game keep glitching anyway? Not like theyre updating it... Oh well, at least i can try new strats without worrying about ruining my record.
                          Well that could be something good about this glitch.

Comment

I have had to unlock the the boomerang monkey three times and lost 50 medallions on the Zesty Max Energy Booster since my nephew showed me this game two days ago. I was originally planning to buy a few things with money, but I am afraid it will just disappear like the rest of the stuff. What are you guys doing to work around this? Additionally, my Awesome has been stuck at 155 regardless of what I do. What should I have to do to change it?

Comment

Originally posted by jap0962 View Post
                              I have had to unlock the the boomerang monkey three times and lost 50 medallions on the Zesty Max Energy Booster since my nephew showed me this game two days ago. I was originally planning to buy a few things with money, but I am afraid it will just disappear like the rest of the stuff. What are you guys doing to work around this? Additionally, my Awesome has been stuck at 155 regardless of what I do. What should I have to do to change it?
                              There has been a glitch recently where NO progress saves (except for medallions and energy). If you bought something with medallions, then you would lose the medallions, but whatever you bought would not save, either. Ninja Kiwi is having a very hard time with this glitch, saying that:

Comment

Working...
                              X