new card ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new card ideas

i want the 2-4 glue striker as a card with 2 tailing zomgs(not fast cooldown) on the bottom part. the 2-4 glue striker should cost $4000 because one of the major bloons youtuber said that $4000 towers are good. the 2 tailing zomgs should cost $16000 because it is bigger than the 1 zomg and smaller than the 6 zomg (-800eco). it should also be tailing because splash towers like the ToTMG can't kill them easily. put your ideas down on the comments and comments.

i think they also need to add 2-3 sproket engineer for $2200 and $3000 75 fast- cooldown black bloons to it. the bloons give you 125 eco
    Last edited by afnmeng1; 17-12-17, 09:15 PM.

cobras r the best and people who think they shouldn't be in battle arenas are noobs. i can comment this becuse i created the post

Comment

afnmeng1 There is a topic I made on the Battles Forums. If you want to see the ideas, go to it. Unfortunately it is dead. But I'm sure you can revive it.

Five Words. Ten Letters. Say it and I'm yours.
      Me: Do U No De Wae

Comment

Hmm I think the price of towers in a card reflect what it would have cost to build it in a non card game minus a certain percentage or amount (haven't done the math but surely there is some to do here ) so to get to a price it seems better to check that then some youtuber rule that 4K towers are good (which so depends on the map and what happens meaning tower A of 4K can be better then tower B of 4K and even cheaper towers can be better then a 4K one.

There are a few ways to send out the big boys combined with expensive towers and that seems logical to me.

Comment

Working...
        X