BTD Battles CHEAT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web BTD Battles CHEAT!

I played BTD Battles in Assault mode. The opponent has 44 lives left, but no matter the bloons leaks no lives he lost, but when mine leaks I lose the battle. F*** you! You should let me win instead of lose!!!!! MOST FRUSTRATING BTD GAMES EVER!
    Last edited by BP101697; 28-12-17, 10:48 AM.

are you sure it wasn’t lag difference?
    My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
    (NEW) My Custom BTD5 Challenges
    Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post
      are you sure it wasn’t lag difference?
      I don't know, but it is not fair for me. To BTD team,please fix this bug ASAP.

Comment

If the life counter of your opponent didn’t blink red and/or change to a different number for brief moments then it was lag. Of course that doesn’t change the fact that it’s an annoying issue.
        My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
        (NEW) My Custom BTD5 Challenges
        Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

yeah that is annoying ninjakiwi should fix the lag diffrence in BTDB and BTD5 co-op

Comment

The lag issue has been around for years. I don't know if it is fixable because there is no way to ensure that the devices of both players will be in perfect sync with each other at all times.
            Please follow my: | YouTube | - | Twitch | - | NinjaKiwi | - | Math Channel |

Comment

Lmao at lag, I had it so badly yesterday I wasn't sure what was going on, even placing towers was an issue. I lost, but was happier the game was over, had 50 lives left when I lost.
              Last edited by Dizzee; 08-01-18, 04:21 PM. Reason: ooopsy

Comment

Working...
              X