No announcement yet.

MvM Overhaul - Version 2.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I first start on mVm I thought it was unfair but once I got the hang of it, I realised the problem was my lack of expertise.

My problem now is that I cannot find any challengers on Grassy Pass

.... I check up to 10 or more times nearly every day but not a single challenger for more than two months ! any challengers welcome.

Comment

Junior Monkey : I keep checking for challengers and to send challenges 10 or more times most days and now I understand why I cannot find any mVm challenges... the thing's been broken for over a year ! thank you for posting this and I'm glad you've left it on.... any news on when is it going to get fixed? mVm is the best part, maybe the only part worth playing when you've been on here for a while

Comment

Bumping, I wonder if NK will consider fixing this for the Halloween update, unless it's a server-sided issue. (I still haven't had any luck with finding any matches, only been successful twice out of a rough 100 attempts.)

We're not alone, I just jumped onto the Kong forums to find this.
        Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My NK Mods
        Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
        Originally posted by Trainfeeb
        Originally posted by Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
          Bumping, I wonder if NK will consider fixing this for the Halloween update, unless it's a server-sided issue. (I still haven't had any luck with finding any matches, only been successful twice out of a rough 100 attempts.)

We're not alone, I just jumped onto the Kong forums to find this.
          MvM has been working again for me and I've received and sent some challenges... still looking for more especially on Dune.

Comment

Hm, you probably have around 1k honor then. It's much easier to find people down there.
            Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My NK Mods
            Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
            Originally posted by Trainfeeb
            Originally posted by Aaron

Comment

sorry for typo..... I'm on 15047 honor

Comment

Working...
              X