This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tomxc View Post

How does a high MK prevent 1 less Temple being placed? So it seems like it's actually bad to have a high MK for Super Monkeys if you can only place 4 instead of 5 Temples?
    MK 1,6 and 11 for SM gives additional range to SM (5%, 10% and 15%). So yes, bigger range less Temples at this map. So it's bad but I can't remember at the moment another track with such problem. So it's problem only for this one (maybe). Good thing is that MK tends to grow similar to all towers which mean higher Bloon Sabotage MK. So it doesn't really matter
    I couldn't do afk 100 round with 5 Temples (low SM MK) and needed to use abilities and did easily with 4 Temples without abilities afk when my MK level was high. And since there is no more real need to get higher than 100 anymore it's okey.

P.S. And yes there is some flows to few towers where higher MK isn't good.

Comment

Sounds like this is more of a discussion thread than an actual hacker report. :P
      Nowadays I think NK (or the autobanner) just bans the hackers almost right away, unless hackers in BMC are truly scarce these days.

Ok... here's one. (note that he only has 3 achievements for BMC, those being the level ups)
      Here's another. (same thing)
      Oh, looky here.

WOW!! 4 people in one week? Never had that before...
      PykedEatsPears, khbfjhbfkeubfqkuv, dont snipe, Bluegamer178
      Last edited by Junior Monkey; 02-10-16, 11:34 PM.
      Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My NK Mods
      Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
      Originally posted by Trainfeeb
      Originally posted by Aaron

Comment

Well i got a hacker to report and the proof is in the video. With youtubes auto suggestion and the amount of bloon monkey tower defense videos i watch they thought i wanted to see it and in a way they were right (in the way of wanting to get a person like this off the community.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpDexzq4Whs
        Their email is [email protected]
        I was able to read that bit of information off of enlarging the video.Also this is a good thing to patch up i'd say. Since in this video he shows how he's hacking. Love the stupid hackers that post their work on youtube for all to see along with their account info ^.^

Comment

Looks a bit shady to me.
          '

Comment

What, he doesn't even have 250 tiles and he has already got that, that is definitely hacked.
            The Monkey Apprentice is the best!

Comment

Was that the one i reported?

Comment

No, JrMonkey's
                The Monkey Apprentice is the best!

Comment

Well the question was directed at JrMonkey because I only had the video he posted and the email he left on to report him with. Meaning i had no username.

Comment

Truelotus1 Actually on your video, the username is visible, it's Gameplay and Hack.

nadonatics, hiimtommy, liangshuang123, DzinyMaster, caaknvga2500000, maxmoo1212, Guest 12953, alhoevera, Zay_Johnson21, koziejka, timewaster98424, DatBenniBoy, Buccaneer121 (Power Mad requires a level 32 city, don't think that's possible in a week), TTL_128

Also, Igneel Dragneel. Was caught completely off guard until he popped up on the leaderboard today. Then I checked his profile, he has ZOMG City Honor but doesn't have Guardian, along with many other achievements that were out of place.
                    Abridged Feed:
                    Last edited by Junior Monkey; 11-12-16, 11:33 PM.

Comment

I want to re-open the discussion of "hackers" also known as cheaters. I have spied on player's Cities and found low grade Banana Farms, and very few Windmills or Watermills, 'yet they have Temples and all of the specialty buildings to get the tier 4 upgrades...they have to be hacking Bloonstones AND City Cash...period.

Comment

Welp... look out for MvM hackers, because I found one.

Name: McA_sshole

Reason: Attack had round 17 DDTs, though the round 10 BFB was also questionable (that's when I got suspicious, though at first I thought it was bad luck).

Didn't really look the reward ('cause I forgot to take a screenshot), but I think it was around 1100.

I still managed to beat his attack, but I'm still reporting anyway to give a heads up.

Edit: At the time I wrote this, he got banned. Or maybe he is under a new alias...

More definite hackers: RadicalDane, nathan sousa,
                        Last edited by Junior Monkey; 02-02-17, 03:31 AM.

Comment

Looks like AlphaAduriteWolf is a hacker, he achieved all honor achievements at once. See:

http://imgur.com/a/sgfPv

Comment

So, in this screenshot, I am TruthPerfection, and the other guy, DanB968 have controlled the territory for some time. However, I am relatively certain that last night, DanB968's control time was less than an hour, yet when morning came, his total control time is suddenly up to a full day's worth. Not completely sure if he's a hacker or not, and I don't have a screenshot of it prior, but this seems very suspicious to me. I have been in control of the territory almost the entire time since it rolled over about a day and a half ago, which is why I noticed, because the total control time of all the players doesn't add up right. The Contested Territory lasts for exactly 7 days each time, right? In the screenshot, the numbers add up to 8 days.

Comment

TheTruthOfPerfection That kinda things happens all the time. It's a glitch not hack. I've experienced 10+ days summary.

Comment

D7d7Man_Hacker_KSA, olaf lord, korakuen, Sketchys123, martingoff29, BoomerMonkey785834
                                Last edited by Junior Monkey; 18-06-17, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X